Have success with Phen and Weight Watchers?

Which plan are you on, the Flex Plan or the Core?

Congratulations on your weight loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Una Voce View Post
    For years I had been asking my doctor for the "magic" pill. His response was always the same, "diet & excercise". Ugh, how frustrating! Last September I started WW and began to lose weight immediately. When I went in for my next checkup sporting a 13 pound LOSS, he was thrilled and gave me Phen to help with late night cravings. It has helped me so much - I have lost 65 pounds doing both programs religiously.

I love WW as I feel it has really taught me how to eat. I no longer count points (don't tell my leader) and I consistently lose. I am really getting a handle on this eating for life idea and I owe it all to WW and my weekly meetings. Good luck and keep us posted!
    Kim, Mother to 5 working on reclaiming her body

SW 265 started WW, Flex Plan July 7th
    Started Phen July 15
    July total weight loss 10lbs
    August total weight loss 11lbs
    September weight loss 9lbs (while on vacation!)
    October weight loss 10lbs
    CW 223

November Goal 12.5lbs

2. Advertising
    advertising

For years I had been asking my doctor for the "magic" pill. His response was always the same, "diet & excercise". Ugh, how frustrating! Last September I started WW and began to lose weight immediately. When I went in for my next checkup sporting a 13 pound LOSS, he was thrilled and gave me Phen to help with late night cravings. It has helped me so much - I have lost 65 pounds doing both programs religiously.

I love WW as I feel it has really taught me how to eat. I no longer count points (don't tell my leader) and I consistently lose. I am really getting a handle on this eating for life idea and I owe it all to WW and my weekly meetings. Good luck and keep us posted!
    "Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft' might win by fearing to attempt."
    Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

[/url]

I am currently on the Flex Plan. I've lost 5.5 pounds in two weeks, only the last five days of that week I was on Phen. I am actually going to weigh mid week this week just to see how much I actually lost in one week on Phen. (that would be tomorrow)

From things I've read (mostly personal experiences) those on the Core Plan tend to lose more weight. I am a bit nervous about going to the Core Plan, because I know I will not eat like that the rest of my life. I've read some things about people going off the Phen and going back to their previous weight in a short amount of time. I've got to find a plan and I need to add an exercise plan I can do the rest of my life to be healthy.

One of my fears is that I will lose the weight, and then pile it all back on again.
    Kim, Mother to 5 working on reclaiming her body

SW 265 started WW, Flex Plan July 7th
    Started Phen July 15
    July total weight loss 10lbs
    August total weight loss 11lbs
    September weight loss 9lbs (while on vacation!)
    October weight loss 10lbs
    CW 223

November Goal 12.5lbs

Silver Phenster

I didn't tell my leader I was on phen but she knows I had lapband surgery 2 years ago and have lost 100 lbs. She is very supportive.
    Highest weight 2003 320
    Lapband preop weight June 06 282
    Starting weight Pherntermine July 15 223
    7/22 - 217
    Goal 200, stretch goal 185

I've had success with both, but used separately. Also I hear from this board that the weight watchers people get really upset when phen is brought up, fyi. I have done weight watchers a couple of times and always lost when I stuck to the program, but not as fast as I am losing now. The reason I cannot do weight watchers anymore is because I was still feeding my addiction to food, just finding the absolute lowest point things I could find, so that I could eat MORE and still have candy. I'm using these wonderful benefits of phen to totally change my eating habits and make it about nourishment, not enjoyment or addiction. I'm really making some good habits like drinking at least 96oz of water every day, eating a protein smoothie for lunch, sometimes little snacks, grape nuts for breakfast and salad and something else for dinner. The great thing is is that these things are all healthy. I'm not focusing on anything but good food and what I need in my diet. I hope others respond that will help you more and good luck!
    Started Phen 7/2/08
    SW: 177
    Height: 5'5"

8/6/08
    8/13/08
    8/20/08
    8/27/08
    9/3/08
    1st Goal: 164 by August 1st (-10lbs in 4 weeeks) MET! 7/19/08
    2nd Goal: 149 by September 28rd (-15lbs)
    GW: 135 by Christmas 2008

Silver Phenster

I take 30 mg phen and follow the ww core program and love it. It is high protein, vegies and fruits. There are a few carbs allowed like whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oatmeal, cream of wheat. You get 35 points a week extra for whatever you like. I lost 5 lbs this week and I've been on phen for 6 days with no hunger. Let me know what you decide. Today most people say they lose anywhere from 1.5-3 average per week. The regular program is more like 1-2 so core is more. My mom's frienfd lost 100 lbs on core and eats a ton.
    Highest weight 2003 320
    Lapband preop weight June 06 282
    Starting weight Pherntermine July 15 223
    7/22 - 217
    Goal 200, stretch goal 185

Default Have success with Phen and Weight Watchers?

I would like everyone who has had success using weight watchers while on phen to please respond to this. I am having a very hard time with high protein low carb and am thinking of switching, but am afraid it will not work or not as well or fast as high protein. Thank you for your help and support!!!!