Frustrated

Thread: Frustrated

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks for the good advice everyone. I Wont take more than I was prescribed.
    I was thinking abut it but I know that I shouldn't

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

If the nurse is being plain ole rude I would probably make an appointment to see the doc and ask him in person. I've been thru this myself while I was pregnant. I would call my OB/GYN and have to talk to his nurse or leave a message. Sometimes it would take them a day or 2 to call me back. Good thing there wasn't nothing bad wrong. The nurse is being out of line and the office manager should be consulted. Try leaving a specific message for the nurse you WANT to talk to if you can't go see the doc in person. Just say that you want (insert GOOD nurses name here) to call you back and if the other one calls just tell her you refuse to speak to her as she is impolite to you and you want to speak to someone who will consider your feelings. Try that and please don't take more than you are suposed to until you talk to either the GOOD nurse or your doctor and they ok it.
    Last edited by Sivad; July 22nd, 2008 at 03:26 PM.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

Just call and ask for a "specific" nurse because the other one is an idiot (SAY THAT) and keep calling every 15 minutes. If they get snippy with you, ask to speak to the office manager. I know most office managers would NOT like it if they knew the nurse wasn't returning your calls.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Starynight View Post
    I take one pill of Phentermine 15MG everyday but it doesn't seem to be doing that great. Im still getting hungry alot.
    I wonder if I should try taking 2 pills a day? I know that your supposed to ask your doctor before doing stuff like this & I would but whenever I call her office I have to leave a message for her nurse & I'm fine with that but her nurse never calls me back it's some other nurse who is rude so I don't want to call & leave a message.
    It just really makes me mad when she calls me.
    Could it hurt to take 2 pills of 15MG a day?
    Stary, please don"t take more than thr dr prescribed. You take other medications and this may interfere with that. You should never take more than prescribed by your doctor. You doctor has your best intrest in mind. If the nurse you don't really care for doesn't call you, then the next time you call and get the receptionist let her know which of the nurses you would like to speak to. However, I think that you should be paitent...the 15 mg. pill may need, at the very least an entire week to get in your system and for you to notice whether or not it is working for you. Have you made any changes in your diet like we talked about? How about your water intake? I think you need to have an intrest in something so that you are not continuously thinking about eating. Stick with it...you maybe surprised that its working better than you first thought.

Photos
    View albums

I agree with green on this one. It might not hurt you, but you need to discuss it with your doctor first.

I also think you need to keep taking the 15 mg for a few more days. Sometimes it can take a bit for the pills to work.

Photos
    View albums

maybe you should take it later in the day......I only take half a 37.5 every day but i have to take it around noon otherwise i'd be hungry as hell at night.

I don't think taking 30mg would hurt you but it would be nice if you could discuss it wth your doctor first....I hate when doctors don't call back.

Photos
    View albums

Stary..def wait and ask a nurse, especially with the other meds you are taking. There may be a reason he only put you on 15 and not 30. Call and leave a message and even if the nurse is rude..talk to her..or specifically ask to speak with the nice nurse, ask for her by name. Tell the receptionist you are not comfortable with the other nurse.
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

i took the 15 mg for a few weeks after being on the 30mg..i didnt feel the same effects that i did with the 30..It seems that taking 2 of them could help but u should always wait for the "okay" from ur doctor.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy Frustrated

I take one pill of Phentermine 15MG everyday but it doesn't seem to be doing that great. Im still getting hungry alot.
    I wonder if I should try taking 2 pills a day? I know that your supposed to ask your doctor before doing stuff like this & I would but whenever I call her office I have to leave a message for her nurse & I'm fine with that but her nurse never calls me back it's some other nurse who is rude so I don't want to call & leave a message.
    It just really makes me mad when she calls me.
    Could it hurt to take 2 pills of 15MG a day?