I finally feel it again.....and question
    Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well hell - I don't have this experience.

Phen makes me forgetful, the fog is definately there.

now what does go away when eating healthy is the grogginess ::: sp ::: after eating a meal. A meal that is mainly carbs will put me right to sleep.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I haven't had a pop since the middle of may not even diet! I just don't care for pop anymore... I haven't had any cravings for "junk food" and when chips or cookies are in front of me I don't really have an appetite for them. Except for this past weekend my brother's grad party was on Friday and once I ate half a chocolate chip cookie the next day I didn't take my phen and I ended up eating like 4 chocolate chip cookies...I was bad this past weekend but worked out last night at the gym and did cardio for 2 hours to make up for being bad!

I have found though phen makes me kinda moody like I'll take between 1-2pm and like around 5 or 6pm I am a little moody like "don't touch me!" or I just want alone time. Has anyone else experienced moodiness? Its not everyday but several times a week.

What kind of clense did you do? I was so bloated the past couple weeks that this past wed and then again on sat night I took a couple laxativies. I'm thinking about taking a couple laxativies once a week.
    Love the skin you are in.

"Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the best you can be!"

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I also feel a lot more energetic and can concentrate a lot better at work! I am also worried about when I go off of this that I will have no energy again (like before, also having hypothyroidism which does not help you have any energy!) I am hoping that I can stick to what I have been doing and keep the changes in place so that I can have a better life.

Photos
    View albums

Absolutely! I have cut out all junk food - fried foods, fats, etc. and I too feel more mental clarity. I was also struggling with being depressed before I started making these changes. I think the Phen has something to do with feeling happier, (which concerns me for when I go off of it) but I do believe that it is also the diet and exercise.

May I ask what product you use to "cleanse"?
    As you think, so shall you be...

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

yeah, I can totally tell a difference in the way my body and mind feel when I'm eating right. Why do we keep going back to that crap when it feels so good to let it go??!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

Question I finally feel it again.....and question

I noticed when I started Phen but now even more......but my head is like crystal clear.... I haven't felt this clear headed since February when I had my tonsils taken out and I could barely eat anything for 2 weeks My head got all foggy and less focused when I resumed eating junk food and sodas. Ever since I started taken Phen and completely changed my eating habits, the amount I eat is way less and dropped all fast food and sodas, I feel like a foggy cloud has lifted and I can think clearer and feel way more alert. I've added B12 and also did a cleanse yesterday so maybe that is helping.
    Has anyone else notice this happening when you quit eating junk food?
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs