Photos
    View albums

Activia is a yogurt. Check out this link.....http://www.activia.us.com/
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Taco bell huh, thats funny! I think its the whole Mexican food thing. Before I started phen right after eating anything mexican I would run to the restroom.. I love eating it. Activia? is that a yogurt or a drink..? I will try anything. I dont want to stop taking phen its doing really great for me. I went out on a date with my husband and some friends on saturday...Yes i got out of the house. And I put on a really sexy shirt, and I tried on a pair of dress shorts from lane bryant that used to be really tight and they went right up, I got looked at a little by others, but my husband told me I looked hot! I couldve cried. But I had mascara on...LOL. I felt so good. I am not going to let this take me down. But I will try all of these ideas one at a time. i refuse to let food get the best of me and I wont let crap get me either. Oh man Im cracking myself up...Smiling.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Try activia, I really like it. I try to eat it daily as my am snack. It started to work in about a week, now I go naturally. Something about the phen that keeps up constipated, I use to drink teas, but I really enjoy the smoothness of the activia.....
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

JackinDe

Exclamation One thing you haven't tried !

Short & Sweet. It works every time & you don't need a Dr's prescription:

TACO BELL !

Photos
    View albums

Thank you all so much for your ideas and advice......I will try a few of these and we'll see if we cant get her movin...! LOL.. Have a great Monday girlz. I love being able to talk to a bunch of women tho on the computer and not face to face but working from home its really awesome. Thanks again.

Photos
    View albums

Same here. I am constipated all the time. I am thinking of adding Metamucil to my daily regimen to help out. I was reading earlier that drinking a glass of Metamucil before each meal could also help you to lose weight by making you feel full. Sounds like a win/win situation to me.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Smooth move Tea

There is a tea called Smooth Move. Its a herbal tea and OMG it works. It helps you "move" the next day. Take it at night or in the middle of the day so that in the morning you will be able to have a movement. It's not going to keep you home all day. You will be able to have a smooth day.

You can buy the tea at most grocery stores I think in the herbal tea section or healthy food section. They also sell it at GNC too. It only costs a few bucks and it's work it.

http://www.tealand.com/SmoothMove.asp
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

Photos
    View albums

Hello,
    I have been meaning to post about this product. I buy teas from various Asian supermarkets. They are labled diet tea, slim tea, etc. These teas work very well for me. Ironically today I will be doing a cleanse. This is one of those rare days that I am not leaving the house. So if you live near a Asian community ask them about dieter's tea. Good Luck!!!!!

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

Alot of people use Miralax and I heard it works great! I understand your concerns, I have had the same problems. I have tried Magnisim Citrate and Correctal for Women and both are wonderful. However, with Magnisim Citrate you can't leave the house when it kicks in but you feel 10 pounds lighter when it's out your system. Well i hope this helps...Good Luck!

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

Photos
    View albums

hmmm...I think when you are really constipated there aren't any natural solutions that will help quickly. If the metamucil isn't working which is basically psyllium husk fiber than I would suggest drinking a bottle of magnesium citrate ..all that is is epsom salts which I guess can be considered natural. After you clear out your system you are just going to get constipated again if you take phen so you may want to add something like blueberries to your diet, beans..a bowl of raisin bran...something high in fiber.....drink alot of water (you kn ow this already).

Photos
    View albums

Default OMG constipated!!!!!!!

Help, I am tryin everything. I get so bloated, and the pain sometimes is excruciating.. I cant use the rest room and I am not forcing the issue. I am using metamucil? and eating so great.. But, I would rather not take any more pills if I had to, id rather try something natural..any ideas? Begging here.....