Im a binge eater
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys for all your support. Im glad its not just me ( although I wish it wasnt ANY OF US ) Today is a new day...lets see how I can do.

Hope everyone does well this week.

Have a wonderful day.
    Weight in 2003 : 190lbs
    After 10 months of phentermine : 137lbs
    After college ( lots of stress and fast food) : 164lbs
    7/9/08: 139.6 FINALLY THE SCALE IS MOVING stopping phen ( medical reasons)
    Yea---ive blowwwnnn it this time
    9/05/08 150.0
    9/17/08 148.2 Back on phen again

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I have been like this before, especially right before TOM... I'm just ravenous!!
    But phen helps SO MUCH, cause I just don' t want to eat... I'd rather be moving. So after dinner (baked chicken, asparagus & corn on the cob of which I only ate half)
    I cleaned out my husbands suv, talk about a work out!!! then I took a shower and did laundry.
    Now considering i'm just in my first week of phen, i'm still strong, but I know as time goes on, and my body grows acustom to it... i'll be more apt to lose it!
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

That spare tire aka muffin top, has got to GO!!!

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Photos
    View albums

i always crave cake, so i keep a container of icing in the fridge and get a spoonful of that when i just can't say NO! i know it's still horrible just to eat pure icing, but that's really the part of the cake i want. so, i figure eating just the icing is better than eating the icing and the bread.......bread is my weakness!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

wow, bad night for me to I had 3 bowls of ice cream i mean the hole breyers container.and I have no excuse .

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

OMG, I am the same way. The only thing is, I feel so bad i completely fall off my diet. I have been struggling to get back on track for 2 months. I am starting off with a banana and water today, I pray I dont start eating crazy by 3pm.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Photos
    View albums

Even anyone with hysterectomy, eats like this too???? I had my hysterectomy recent but I dont eat that way much....??
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

well see now I would probably eat the cake WHILE i was walking, so that idea wouldnt' work fo rme if I had baked a cake..lol...but it is a good idea nonetheless......

i know wha tyou mean about the weight watchers snacks..reminds me of when i did jenny craig and ate a week's worth of desserts in one night.

Photos
    View albums

Scat- that is a great idea!!! It would take me a week to walk to you so the cake would be bad by then. A bonus for both of us: I'd more than walk off the calories from the slice of cake and it would be too icky by the time I handed it over so you wouldn't eat it either.
    My neighbors are elderly for the most part so I doubt their doctors would appreciate me giving them cake. If I could talk my daughter into taking it to work with her, I'd do it though. She has this thing about taking food to work for people to eat- weird sense of fitting in socially. Son broke up with the gal whose family would take it in a heartbeat. Hmmm, I'll have to consider the possibilities while I exercise this morning. Maybe ask hubby if he'd take it to work with him- lately he'd rather keep it in the house for himself.
    Went to bed last night before I shoved anything else in my mouth. Woke up this morning and ate a Weight Watcher's cake before breakfast. I have decided I'm going to put that Weight Watcher's stuff into the family snack cabinet because too much of anything isn't good for me- I can binge on those just as easily as "regular" snacks.
    Good_Life: what is your plan for today?

cia
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Oh my. This is where I always go wrong! Once I start I can't stop. I keep eating until there is nothing else left to eat and then I look for more. I am okay as long as I don't start, but that is kind of hard since I need food to survive!!!!
    I find that I do this much more when I am depressed or right before TOM. I am very much an emotional eater. It is such a viscous cycle. I will eat to feel better (that is what I think will make me feel better) and then after my binge I feel worse, so I eat more.
    Sometimes it feels that food controls my life. I celebrate with food, I find comfort in food and my body needs food - I just wish that I had a healthy relationship with it. I can't control myself.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Good advice! and make sure the friend you walk it to is me, OKAY? LOL
    LMAO. To funny!
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Photos
    View albums

Oh yeah, it happens about twice a month to me. I usually just give in for that one day & get right back on track. If I crave something, the feeling just doesn't go away. If it starts to happen more often, I know that I am in trouble.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkies View Post
    Bake the cake you want. Once its all done, cut a small slice of it off , set it on a plate. Take the rest of the cake, go outside and walk it to a friends house. Go back home and enjoy your one piece of cake with no more temptation. lol. Dont eat your piece though until you get rid of the rest. lol. I had two cakes sitting here for my first few days of my diet. I had one small piece, but i tell you it was SUPER HARD looking at it and not touching it anymore.
    Good advice! and make sure the friend you walk it to is me, OKAY? LOL

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkies View Post
    Bake the cake you want. Once its all done, cut a small slice of it off , set it on a plate. Take the rest of the cake, go outside and walk it to a friends house. Go back home and enjoy your one piece of cake with no more temptation. lol. Dont eat your piece though until you get rid of the rest. lol. I had two cakes sitting here for my first few days of my diet. I had one small piece, but i tell you it was SUPER HARD looking at it and not touching it anymore.
    That is a really cute idea! Ohhhh you coul wrap them really cute and every thing. Your neighbors would love you for it!
    Last edited by BronzyBella; July 21st, 2008 at 08:38 AM.

BronzyBella

Ohhhhh yesssss...I know that feeling all too well. I am really struggeling with that this summer because I have the summers off, and nothing to do. So I eat out of bordom OR I eat because I have time to think about it more due to me not doing anything. So that is my reason for binge eating.

Sometimes I will be in my house clothes and get dressed just to drive to buy a half dozen doughuts. Then 1 extra so I can eat it on the way driving home. Then when I get home I'll have a couple more (all within an hour). I'll even find myself still snacking through out the night by breaking it in half, then going back for the other half. THEN I will end up throwing the last few doughnut out in the sink. At that point I'm trying to get control again. This ACTUALLY works for me. I would suggest doing this. It is my infamous move. I will buy what I want as a snack and have some of it (I would have too many doughnuts so I would suggest keep it to a minimum--but sometimes I go to far). Then after having some of it, throw the rest away. I'm not talking about the last *little* bit. I mean, throw most of it away. Yes you are wasting money, but it really will help you mentally, which is more important. There is something about that moment of throwing it way that is liberating and that resets your mind to get back on track.--Try this once and see how it works for you. When I do this I never bought the snack with the intentions of throwing it away, but my guilt just ends up getting the best of me, so I throw them away.

It really is big mental thing. We always have to figure out why we do it. We all have different reasons and we all go through this. So don't be too down on yourself, just really get back on track. It is going to take serious consious effort, cause it isn't easy, but it is totally possible. You have to force your brain and body to sync up and say "that is enough of that treat," "I don't need this TODAY," or "I've come to far to slip up like this." Good Luck

****I should add that I only do this on the times that I go to far with my snacking. This is last resort. Prior to that I will either not have the treat at all or will really control myself to have just a small bit of that treat then stop*****
    Last edited by BronzyBella; July 21st, 2008 at 08:37 AM.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Good_Life View Post
    Well. Today was terrible. I totally let myself go into binge mode and over did it.

I typically control what I eat, and I have been successful in dieting. I weigh now about 140. My problem is when I get in these binge like feelings-it last for days and I never feel that "satisfied" feeling. Just feel down, depressed, and angry at myself.

Today I ate
    7 donuts ( from dunkin donuts-frosting, boston cream, apple fritter etc)
    3 bowls of cereal
    6 inch sub with ranch dressing and fried chicken in side
    Cheetos

I know it doesnt look like much but it was all eatin all close together. The donuts alone...god had to have been over 2000 calories. not to mention all this food just made me tired and i slept the rest of the evening.

Does this happen to anyone? They just eat and eat and have no satisfaction ?

grrr Im scared to see the scale tomorrow!
    Today is a new day!! Just think of it that way. You had your binge yesterday, so drink some more water then normal today and work out a few mins longer! everyone slips. Its gonna be almost impossiable not to. Nothing wrong with that. You realized you sliped and now you can correct it, thats all that matters! Good luck to you!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    Yes, I feel like that right now. No matter what I eat, I want more. I could eat the coffee table. I'm not hungry, I'm not thirsty, I'm just munchy, munchy, munchy.
    I'm thinking that perhaps I should just eat a piece of cake. I've been jonesing for cake for a solid week. It just won't go away. I don't know how to have just one piece though because I'd have to bake an entire cake just to get that one piece. Bakery cake isn't what I want, so I can't do that either. Homemade cake with buttercream frosting.
    Urgh! Yeah, I get that way too.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Yes, th is happens to me...I kn ow that feeling of never being "satisfied"...I just look for stuff to eat to make that feeling go away and it doesn't....I've been working really hard to stop binging like that...I'm getting better , alot better but I still have my days.......you need to say what is done is done and start fresh........find out what emotionally is going on that is causing you to do this although that never really helped me.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Yes it happens to be me as well - it's so very frustrating.

ESPECIALLY knowing how good we feel when we eat healthy ... then we go and do this, feel gross and sleepy.

Hope today is a good food day for you.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

It happens to me too. The best advice I can give is chug water ALL day today. Get in atleast a gallon to help flush the garbage out of your system. Stay away from the scale for at least a day or two.

Lately I have been feeling really down too so I know how that can wreak havoc on our "diets." I hope you are feeling better today.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Yes
    You are not alone my friend!

TOM's approaching- I have to watch out! I started off ok because I was running late this morning and my son was singing in church so I skipped breakfast. Bad because I didn't eat a great lunch either- A banana and some animal crackers. Then some Triscuits with a little turkey salad. Small plate of spaghetti made with Ground turkey in the sauce and a slice of low fat bread.
    Treated the kids to Dairy Queen and tried the new Blizzard Girl Scout Cookie Mint.
    At peanuts, and salsa and chips.

Now I just had a hand full of my sons sour patch kids! What the H.-----! I don't even like these things!

I am working out in the morning! Hang in there we all have days like these we just have to learn to get back on track. I plan too.

Good luck

Tina

Photos
    View albums

I get that way when I am going to start my TOM soon.It is very frustrating and disappointing.

Photos
    View albums

Yes, I feel like that right now. No matter what I eat, I want more. I could eat the coffee table. I'm not hungry, I'm not thirsty, I'm just munchy, munchy, munchy.
    I'm thinking that perhaps I should just eat a piece of cake. I've been jonesing for cake for a solid week. It just won't go away. I don't know how to have just one piece though because I'd have to bake an entire cake just to get that one piece. Bakery cake isn't what I want, so I can't do that either. Homemade cake with buttercream frosting.
    Urgh! Yeah, I get that way too.

Photos
    View albums

Default Im a binge eater

Well. Today was terrible. I totally let myself go into binge mode and over did it.

I typically control what I eat, and I have been successful in dieting. I weigh now about 140. My problem is when I get in these binge like feelings-it last for days and I never feel that "satisfied" feeling. Just feel down, depressed, and angry at myself.

Today I ate
    7 donuts ( from dunkin donuts-frosting, boston cream, apple fritter etc)
    3 bowls of cereal
    6 inch sub with ranch dressing and fried chicken in side
    Cheetos

I know it doesnt look like much but it was all eatin all close together. The donuts alone...god had to have been over 2000 calories. not to mention all this food just made me tired and i slept the rest of the evening.

Does this happen to anyone? They just eat and eat and have no satisfaction ?

grrr Im scared to see the scale tomorrow!
    Weight in 2003 : 190lbs
    After 10 months of phentermine : 137lbs
    After college ( lots of stress and fast food) : 164lbs
    7/9/08: 139.6 FINALLY THE SCALE IS MOVING stopping phen ( medical reasons)
    Yea---ive blowwwnnn it this time
    9/05/08 150.0
    9/17/08 148.2 Back on phen again