10 pounds of Food
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sivad: I hope you didn't think I was accusing anyone of anything. It's just a thought that popped into my head. I would love it if you would PM me with info about Xanax addiction, if you feel comfortable talking about it. I'm taking it too and the addictive possibilities concerns me. Every few months, I detox myself from it and I can definitely tell a difference: hard to get to sleep and have restful sleep, feeling generally yucky, and the first few days off it having really macabre dreams. I'm taking a half dose most days to help me sleep. I had been sleeping poorly ever since my neice died a few years ago and generally not handling any kind of stress as well as I did before her death, so my doc prescribed Xanax for me.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by imabijou View Post
    goth, hon, believe me if I thought that choco pie would make it to you without melting it would
    be on the UPS truck in the morning...my mom is well known in 3 different towns for her home made
    pies...My favorite is peanut butter...yep, I said peanut butter...it's to die for...so I just have her make
    choco and coconut for my cafe...I'm afraid if the peanut butter one was there I'd say to hell with the diet
    until I at least had a piece or three...lol
    Ok, send Goth the chocolate ones, but I get all the coconut ones........my favorite. **Drool**

goth, hon, believe me if I thought that choco pie would make it to you without melting it would
    be on the UPS truck in the morning...my mom is well known in 3 different towns for her home made
    pies...My favorite is peanut butter...yep, I said peanut butter...it's to die for...so I just have her make
    choco and coconut for my cafe...I'm afraid if the peanut butter one was there I'd say to hell with the diet
    Thanx!! My hubby would love the peanut butter pie too...he loves peanut butter.

Dano -

1. 500 pills? So how long did you go to these two docs to end up with 500 pills? I mean I get 60 a mo. right now, and that's considered pretty high. My doc did this so that if I decide I need one in the morning and two halves in the afternoon I can do it. To accumulate 500 pills would take you almost 9 months with a prescription of 60/mo. I'm sorry but you say that the docs don't keep track of what the interns gave you. I'm not buying it. It's written in everyone's charts what they were last prescribed. Also, Phentermine is a Schedule IV drug so it's definitely heavily watched. So, at a minimum I don't feel you are being very up front about how you obtained these pills.

2. "no matter what" You keep saying you must lose 100 pounds "no matter what" You haven't said why you have to do this. But you keep alluding to the "no matter what." Don't get me wrong losing weight always makes us healthier but why do you want to lose 100 pounds right now? You said yourself your healthy as an Ox. So what's prompting this weight loss?

3. Doubling and Tripling up Don't do it. Period. End of Story. Honestly, phen is meant to be something you start on a low dosage of and increase as needed if you start with an increased dosage, not only will that be a shock to your system, but it will make it hard for you to lose a week from now, after you've doubled up. Also, Phen can cause serious irritability and anger issues. You said yourself a good dad, I'm sure you don't want to accidentally lose your cool on your kids. So slow your roll on your need to take as much of the drug as possible.

4. Your food intake You are eating way too many simple carbs. Ie, refined sugars. You might be someone who naturally does not produce enough serotonin. My doctor thinks this is the case with me. So he has put me on a mild anti-depressant, not for behavior modivication but to increase serotonin levels. This has helped decrease hunger cravings along with a diet low in carbs. The only thing my doc has me watching is my carb count. No more than 130 a day. It's not that hard to keep track, and to be honest, I think you'd be shocked at how many carbs you're eating. The more carbs you eat, the more you crave there are many threads on this topic.

5.Are you legit? I'm still not totally buying you're not a troll. It's great you responded to everyone, but honestly, since your first post you've shared with us you were eating 10 pounds of food a day, were drug addicted, have fooled your docs somehow into giving you 500 pills (which I'm still not understanding how you legally got your hands on this many pills), and have taken the time to respond to everything everyone has said about you. If you turn out to be someone fishing for attention, the backlash of this forum will be severe. To take advantage of those who are trying to help each other out is the ultimate in @$$hole behavior. so don't be one. Got it? good. if you're legit I expect to see you participating in the forums on more than just your own threads. that's usually the biggest indicator of a troll.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Lightbulb

i was just looking over your food journal and was thinking maybe, since you mention that you love the taste of all foods (me too! I can't think of anything I don't particularly like ) but maybe if you got passionate about cooking?

this could go either way though...it could completely backfire-or if you genuinely get into cooking nice meals and learning how to cook full-flavored healthy food for yourself (and family!) you could possibly begin appreciating the things you put inside of you more and not just want to eat anything? think like that old saying 'quality over quantity)

and another thing-maybe start really paying attention to how those foods make you feel after you eat them and write that in your journal too? I don't mean how do they make you feel emotionally, since you say you don't believe you have any problems with that, but how they make you feel physically (tired, upset stomach, more hungry!, etc.)

if you have insulin resistance after eating you may get very tired...and sometimes it can even make you feel hungrier-especially if whatever sets off the insulin in your body to clean up the extra glucose is coming from carbs....whenever I eat carbs (and I'm not carb-phobic) I feel hungry again, possibly even stronger than before I ate anything....what I try to do to offset this from happening is making 1/2 of my plate protein, 1/4 of it veggies, and the last 1/4 of it carbs . either way, i'm no expert or anything, but maybe you should get your glucose levels checked?

i :heartpump: nectarines
    Starting Weight: 260lbs

First Goal: 200lbs w/NO phen (met a year ago)

-regained and hit a plateau

started phen on 6/24 @ 217lbs

Current Weight as of 7/23 - 202lbs !!

"Impossibility—a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools."-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -T.S. Eliot

"Well behaved women rarely make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Tarheelgirl: Too funny!! I'm only 5' 1"..don't think he'd be too scared of me. On the other hand, I can get most guys to do whatever I want..

Imabijou: You can send me fried chicken and the chocolate pie!! My 2 favs!

Scatanafas & Jsmom, For what you both weigh combined - I could carry you both to the troll factory on my back. (omit the spray).

LMAO!! I must admit that was a good one, BUT let's just get something straight here, when you post something as unbelievable as eating 10 lbs of food in 1 day and openly admit to using illegal drugs to a group of strangers on an internet message board ESPECIALLY right after 2 recent troll incidents, you can not expect people to take you seriously.

If you ARE serious then I apologize for the joke and I'm sure we will all be more than willing to help you with any answers we may have on a given topic. Otherwise if it's a bunch of BULL, please don't waste your time or anyone else's time on this board.

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

I'm glad to hear that you don't want to sell the pills Dano... I don't think you should double or triple up
    on them...My doc gave me 37.5 to take one in the morning and a half in the afternoon...I had to cut out
    the half in the afternoon because it interfered with my sleep...I'm still losing on the one a day...

I know how hard it is also to lose...I own a restaurant and am there 10 to 12 hours a day...around good
    ole southern cooking ALL DAY LONG...Along with the best burgers in 4 counties... And my moms home made coconut and chocolate pies...It's very hard to not walk by and taste every little thing that comes
    out of that kitchen...If your mind is made up, that this time you will do it, then you will...
    Good Luck

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Jalen&Kaden'sMom View Post
    Here are my 2cents

Dano - you mentioned that you are a "good father and husband" and I do not doubt that at all. As you work on yourself and health, keep your wife and child(ren) in mind. They love and need you. The last thing you would want is to leave them behind because of a weight related illness. So take good care of yourself. You have the support so continue to do your part in working your program. Food is good, trust me I like to eat too, but baby let me tell you LIFE is better.

P.S. I am dying to say it...so here it goes...BOOK 'EM DANO!!!

Take care and keep us posted. (Ha! you get it? Posted! Ha ha! I kill me)

That is some kind of awesome - I think that was worth much more than 2 cents !! -

Good luck Dano! Uh, you should be very scared of Goth. lol

With her around to kick you into gear, you better come correct. Seriously, good luck man!I You have been given some great advice in this thread.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Bronze Phenster

Altho it does seem that Dano is full of BS, I do have an uncle that weighs probably over 400 pounds by now
    and I've seen him eat the 16 piece bucket of KFC with a pint of mashed potatoes and gravy and another pint of mac and cheese along with 4 biscuits in one setting and then go out to eat All-You-Can-Eat catfish and all the fixins just hours later...and there is no telling what he'd eaten before the KFC...he's a diesel mechanic and works in the hot
    blazing Louisiana sun from sunup till sundown and fishes every minute he's off of work..so, he's very active..

So, I can see Dano eating all that stuff...I just can't see why in the world he'd come here bragging about the drugs 12 years ago and the 500 pills he has now...actually it kinda sounds like he's advertising to me...
    Sorry, but I'm just calling it how I see it...

I really wasn't trying to brag about anything, I got all those pills through legal prescriptions from registered doctors, All I did was call in my script numbers at Walgreens & picked them up - over & over, Now they are going to work for me, whether it was last year that I took them or this year, I don't think it really matters.

The only thing that matters is Now I am ready to do this thing & then I was not.

Plus, I wouldn't sell 1 single pill to anyone, they are much too valuable to me at this point & may need every one of them during this journey I'm on to beat the "16 pc. KFC/Bucket"

Hey, Thanks to all for every reply you have givin & I do mean that !!

Silver Phenster

Here are my 2cents

Dano - you mentioned that you are a "good father and husband" and I do not doubt that at all. As you work on yourself and health, keep your wife and child(ren) in mind. They love and need you. The last thing you would want is to leave them behind because of a weight related illness. So take good care of yourself. You have the support so continue to do your part in working your program. Food is good, trust me I like to eat too, but baby let me tell you LIFE is better.

P.S. I am dying to say it...so here it goes...BOOK 'EM DANO!!!

Take care and keep us posted. (Ha! you get it? Posted! Ha ha! I kill me)
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Altho it does seem that Dano is full of BS, I do have an uncle that weighs probably over 400 pounds by now
    and I've seen him eat the 16 piece bucket of KFC with a pint of mashed potatoes and gravy and another pint of mac and cheese along with 4 biscuits in one setting and then go out to eat All-You-Can-Eat catfish and all the fixins just hours later...and there is no telling what he'd eaten before the KFC...he's a diesel mechanic and works in the hot
    blazing Louisiana sun from sunup till sundown and fishes every minute he's off of work..so, he's very active..

So, I can see Dano eating all that stuff...I just can't see why in the world he'd come here bragging about the drugs 12 years ago and the 500 pills he has now...actually it kinda sounds like he's advertising to me...
    Sorry, but I'm just calling it how I see it...

Maybe he's hoping that some one will email him wanting to buy some of those pills? He sure did mention the fact that he has them quite a few times in about ALL of his post...

If that is the case, good luck to ya...you deserve what you will eventually get!!!

Tough Love had to come first! I don't go into "mom" very often, even with my 3 kids, only when they do stupid sh*t. lol

Don't give up even when you f*kk up.

Bronze Phenster

Arrow

WOW, Finally something more than a scolding from the goth princess !!

OK, I am going to try the 37.5 dbl dose starting tomorrow.

Right now it is close to 6pm where I am - So I am going to take iluvya1's advice & go to bed early, that way I won't eat another bite & I can call this day a success.

Thanks for putting up with me, this time - I will not fail !!

K, we all know you did drugs so don't mention it anymore. That's not what you're here for anyway. You're out of control appetite is why you're here. You said you had the 37.5mg phen? If you do, take one an hour before breakfast then take another in the afternoon(at least 4-6 hours before you go to bed). There have been ones on here that were prescribed that amount so that's the only reason I'm saying it. DON'T TAKE MORE THAN THAT IN ONE DAY!!!

Calorie counting S*CKS! I hate doing it. Try portion control and eating 6 smaller meals a day. If you need to snack, snack on fruits/veggies/etc...something healthy. I won't tell you to chug water cause I hate plain water. You said you drink ice water so you're doing good there. Up your water intake if you think it will help.

No more talk about how much you could eat in the past or how long you could stay up from the drugs...let's focus on getting you to a healthier weight.

F*ck...I went into "mom" mode. LOL

fight the hunger. build up your will power. It's hard and seems impossible, but it will get easier as time goes by. Other than that, try chugging water and then sleeping.....can't eat if you're sleeping.
    http://myspace.com/iluvya1

First goal - 290 by 8/30
    Second goal - 280 by 9/29 (my 28th bday)
    Third goal - 270 by 10/30
    Fourth goal - 250 by Christmas
    Fifth goal - 225 by 2/28 (7 days before bro's wedding!)

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by iluvya1 View Post
    I know I'm not one to talk but it almost sounds like you can be proud that you ate that much.......
    I'm not really proud that I can down 10 pounds of food, It's just a fact.

And I'm not proud of the fact that I did meth in the past, It's also just that facts.

Here's something I am proud of - - I recently watched a buddies dog - (german shepard / pit bull mix) - eat an entire box of twinkies in 5-10 seconds, He ate the complete cardboard box- the plastic wrappers & all the twinkies at once - Then licked his chops & looked like he was ready for more !!.....I don't eat quite like that (lol) -

So the matter at hand is to control this freakin hunger - one way or the other !!

Ok, soooo it's nice to know I wasn't the only one that thought it was "proud" sounding.

First goal - 290 by 8/30

You're a little too proud of your drug use cause you mention it constantly!!! Be proud that you put rat poison/turpentine/drain cleaner/etc in your body. It would easier to believe you if you didn't mention it constantly, but then again...junkies do that.

Phen is making you more hungry cause it's having the same affect on your body that the Meth did!! Yes...you are talking like a junkie even in your response.

I hope the colors are bright in your world.

Bronze Phenster

Quote from gothprincess:

Hmmm....still talking like a junkie.

I was never a junkie, I made alot of money back then & I liked to party - I never did Meth or Coke on a daily basis, I worked every day -daylight till dark, but when it was time to party - I was all over it !!

But that was twelve years ago - I didn't do any kind of "Rehab" - when it was time to quit - I quit.....Haven't touched it for 12 years.

As far as saving up the Phens to use when I was ready - That was my choice, All I had to do was call in my prescription numbers to Walgreens & they were filled - over & over again. In the beginning it made me hungrier, thats why I stopped taking them, but kept the script running, I knew that this day would come that I was ready to do this thing for good.

And now the time has come.

I know I'm not one to talk but it almost sounds like you can be proud that you ate that much....maybe it's just me or my perception of what you're saying. If you aren't then please, don't take offense by that. Phentermine doesn't help with my hunger either. I'm always hungry but I have to convince myself that I don't want any. It's will power too. I constantly have to fight with myself and not reach for things. I purposely keep my fridge almost empty to avoid temptation. Things I do have are low carbish so I know that if I have some, it's not going to wreck me.

I would HIGHLY recommend that you do not increase your phen without your doc's approval. It is extremely dangerous regardless if you feel the effectiveness or not. This would NOT be a safe thing to do.

First goal - 290 by 8/30

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by jenstarns View Post
    Dano I am at a clinic and I am telling you as long as I am handing over the cash they could care less if I really need it or not. There is a condition where you never feel full, I have heard of it but don't know the name. Have you been tested for something like that

All the tests I ever got was in the beginning (stress tests) to check my heart to see if I could handle the Phentermine.

Of course I passed that with flying colors - I'm as healthy as an OX & I am HUNGRY !!
    Phen or no Phen - That is why I am thinking about doubling or tripling my daily dose - I must kill the hunger !!!

I don't plan to do this doubling or tripling for very long - just to get me over the hump.

Do you think I could do 90 mg. of Phentermine daily for about a week & make it alright ??

PS...Keep in mind that I have done over an ounce of Meth in one setting with no sleep for 3 days - in the past.

I must kill the hunger !!!! - No matter what it takes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dano4477 View Post
    Yes I am under a doctors prescription without the care,The doctors I have been seeing for the past couple years are constantly changing most every month or two - the doctors I see are in a College/ Med Center and its been pretty easy to buffalo each doctor into confusion about what the last intern has done - ( that is why I have close to 500 Phentermine pills today) - In one of my earlier posts I stated that I stopped taking the pills cause they seemed to make me hungrier than ever & I couldn't break the crazy eating with or without them. But I kept the prescription going all this time & now I'm setting on close to 500 pills that I am putting to work for me as we speak.

This time I must lose the weight-NO MATTER- what it takes !! - 100 lbs.

I will not stop until that goal is reached, Thats why I am thinking about doubling up on the Phentermine daily dose - I have to kill the hunger !!!!!!

I can handle it - I have takin far more amphetamines in the past, I have went on 3 day runs with Meth (no sleep/ no problem) - 12 years ago - of course.

I MUST SUCCEED THIS TIME !! - No matter what it takes.
    Hmmm....still talking like a junkie. BSing the drs to give you more drugs that you didn't need. Basically telling everyone on here that you're going to take more than what you're supposed too and taking them without the supervision of a dr. It's BS!!! Read my quote: Are you stoned or just stupid! I've been through the BS stage with both of my brothers. They were in and out of rehab and jail for drugs more times than I can count. I've stayed up for 3 days at a time too, but without the help of drugs. You say you've been "clean" for 12 years and I hope you have, but you still have the "junkie" mentality. You can deny it all you want, but I know it all too well!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast