10 pounds of Food - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Where did you get ahold of 500 phen pills at one time???? If you're a former addict, there is no way in HELL you should have that many. Even someone that's not a former addict should not have that many.

Are you under a dr.'s care???

Yes I am under a doctors prescription without the care,The doctors I have been seeing for the past couple years are constantly changing most every month or two - the doctors I see are in a College/ Med Center and its been pretty easy to buffalo each doctor into confusion about what the last intern has done - ( that is why I have close to 500 Phentermine pills today) - In one of my earlier posts I stated that I stopped taking the pills cause they seemed to make me hungrier than ever & I couldn't break the crazy eating with or without them. But I kept the prescription going all this time & now I'm setting on close to 500 pills that I am putting to work for me as we speak.

This time I must lose the weight-NO MATTER- what it takes !! - 100 lbs.

I will not stop until that goal is reached, Thats why I am thinking about doubling up on the Phentermine daily dose - I have to kill the hunger !!!!!!

I can handle it - I have takin far more amphetamines in the past, I have went on 3 day runs with Meth (no sleep/ no problem) - 12 years ago - of course.

I MUST SUCCEED THIS TIME !! - No matter what it takes.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

It's called Prader-Willi Syndrome(PWS). I've seen shows on Discovery about people and kids with this. It's horrible..the parents had to literally lock up all the food so the kids wouldn't eat themselves to death. They were crying for food because they thought they were hungry. It was heart-breaking.
    thanks I have seen shows on it also just forgot the name and you are right it is heart breaking---I can't imagine it
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Photos
    View albums

Hi, I love to eat too, and i eat when im bored. i think at times I could be a bottomless pit. It is hard to cut back and eat healthy knowone here will tell you it is easy.

10lbs of food is alot, but i get it, I could eat a pound of cookies easily if i wanted, ive done it before.

i take phenD and I think it must be helping a little, although I dont really feel like im on a stimulant, I am at least able to stick to my diet.

Since you have different experiences with stimulant drugs you need to think about how phen is a stimulant but it is legal, and therefore safer....this means less "potent" since it wont kill you but it is still addictive so says the FDA.
    Phen may help, although it is not going to be the same feeling of a complete disregard for food and a high or rush that you got from meth or coke, you do need to make a major effor to eat less and exercise. Phen wont do all the work for you. I know if you did coke or meth for a month straight you could sit on you bum all day and still loose weight...not so with phen, thats why its a weight loss AID, not cure.

You may be expecting phen to give you those same feelings, and results of weight loss but it wont be the same. the weight will come off slower, and safer, just work at it, its hard.

maybe replacing eating with doing something else that gets you away from food may help, like I go out walking, but not in the direction of mcDonalds...Im getting exercise and i cant eat if there is no food around.

good luck to you.

For me the phenD helps,

I think i lost my mind struggling to loose my extra weight.

Photos
    View albums

It's called Prader-Willi Syndrome(PWS). I've seen shows on Discovery about people and kids with this. It's horrible..the parents had to literally lock up all the food so the kids wouldn't eat themselves to death. They were crying for food because they thought they were hungry. It was heart-breaking.

Photos
    View albums

Dano I thought it was a joke too and I am someone who pre Phen could put away a LOT of food. More than most men who were bigger than me--sorry for thinking it was a joke
    As for your hunger issues are you seeing your reg doctor for your Phen or are you going to a clinic. I am at a clinic and I am telling you as long as I am handing over the cash they could care less if I really need it or not. There is a condition where you never feel full, I have heard of it but don't know the name. Have you been tested for something like that
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sivad View Post
    This one was to socialite.......I don't mean to sound defensive....just trying to make a point....there is nothing "underlying".

Sivad-sorry you feel no support here. I have posted and gotten no replies also but they also sometimes get buried really quickly cause there are so many post. When I found my post 3 pages in it had gotten less than 50 reads, not many people saw it so there where no responds. Keep in mind there are way more people reading than there are people posting!!! Some of spend more time lurking Sometimes people reply sometimes not.......As for the point to socialite I think she was talking to Dano not you.
    Like you I love to eat and I can eat a lot and not feel full which is why I went on Phen. I know when I am emotional eating and can stop myself, I know when I am eating when I am bored an can fix that too, but I was hungry and I liked food so I ate.
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Dano4477 View Post
    PS....I think I'm gonna double up my Phentermine (As I said - I have 500 fresh pills) -
    I must kill the hunger !! - I am determined to lose this weight this time around - no matter what it takes.
    Where did you get ahold of 500 phen pills at one time???? If you're a former addict, there is no way in HELL you should have that many. Even someone that's not a former addict should not have that many.

Are you under a dr.'s care???

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Sivad, Thanks....

Quote from Sivad---- (((( #1. I don't see ANY listing for WATER!!! You have to have water. Drink diet drinks. They aren't that bad once you get used to drinking them. Lipton diet green tea is great.

#2. Take out the white breads and tortillas from the burritos....that's sugar. Eat low cal wheat breads. Try a taco salad instead.

#3. The cutie pies.....that's a no no. Substitute with the 100 cal packs or some sugar free cookies or maybe another apple or some grapes.

What kind of cereal are you eating, how much, and what kind of milk? Is it whole milk, skim, 2%?

How much salt are you getting per day?

What are you eating with your steamed veggies? Butter? Salt? or just straight out of the bag?

I saw you had potatos 3 times. Try not to eat them so many times. Make that be a treat for you when you do well, but don't over do it. They are startchy and full of carbs.)))

__________________________________________________ _____________

I drink tons of water everyday -(I just don'y list it) - I used to be in a construction job outside & I drank 1-2 gallons a day - I now drink close to a gallon of water daily - I love ice water & that is my drink of choice.

Cereal - I eat All Bran/Strawberries - Honey Bunches of Oats - GrapeNuts Oh's - Shredded Wheat - Raisin Bran - All with 2% milk

I use "Lite Salt" 1/2 the sodium & ground pepper on all my veggies & red taters / no butter nowdays.

As for the Cutie Pies - I feel I have to have something like this treat in my life or it might not be worth getting out of bed for !! - They do contain real / pure fruit & I don't know if I can give em up right now.

I feel good & I feel great most the time, I am getting enough protein & I do drink 10-12 glasses of ice water a day, I always have.

I'M JUST HUNGRY !!!!!

PS....I think I'm gonna double up my Phentermine (As I said - I have 500 fresh pills) -
    I must kill the hunger !! - I am determined to lose this weight this time around - no matter what it takes.

Photos
    View albums

I tried cal counting but at the end of the day I still had 500-600 cals left to eat and couldn't eat them all in a day. I use portion control now. I don't really keep track of calories till the END of the day now. If I eat too many I work harder the next day. And yes....Xanax is very addictive as are Percocets, and all of the pain pills, I didn't get them prescribed I got them off the streets. And thank you for this post. Stopping the addiction was WAY harder than the weight loss. It was the hardest thing in my life I have ever had to do. I've been clean for 6 years now.
    I'm proud of you! My dr. wants me to take Xanax 3x daily and Trazodone 2 at bedtime. If I did as much as they want, I'd be a zombie all day. I was also on Darvocet up to 8 pills a day. I can go all way without eating and be ok, but my hubby leaves for work at 9pm(he works overnights), then I start the snacking. I need to get off here and walk on my machine but just not motivated enuff to do it.

Photos
    View albums

I take Xanax and Trazadone for my sleep disorder...they're both addictive. Glad you took control of your addiction. My problem is I'm a bored eater, yours is that you love food. It's still a problem. There are certain foods that I love to eat and could probably eat them all day long. Are you doing calorie counting or portion control? I get so sick of counting calories though.
    I tried cal counting but at the end of the day I still had 500-600 cals left to eat and couldn't eat them all in a day. I use portion control now. I don't really keep track of calories till the END of the day now. If I eat too many I work harder the next day. And yes....Xanax is very addictive as are Percocets, and all of the pain pills, I didn't get them prescribed I got them off the streets. And thank you for this post. Stopping the addiction was WAY harder than the weight loss. It was the hardest thing in my life I have ever had to do. I've been clean for 6 years now.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

lol Sorry, I don't generally mince words! Especially because that is SO true. My father died of a massive heart attack over 10 years ago. He was only 42 years old. I was 17 and I miss him to this day. it impacted every day of my life since then. I WILL NOT be like that. I will not leave my family because I'd rather have a steak than go on a walk. Not.Worth.It. Just not. Never will be. My emotions overcome me sometimes and I have the tendency to binge, but I am doing all I can not to. I think you can do it. Just stay strong!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by mandagrl1 View Post
    I wish you luck. Like I said, this is a lifelong struggle and a serious eating disorder. I LOVE food, but I also love my husband, daughter and family. I have NEVER been and might never be "thin" but I can be more healthy. I love my LIFE more than I love food. If I keep on this way, I will lose my life and the love of food will no longer matter. That is how I have to envision it sometimes to get through. But it works!

WOW !!

Thank You -

Photos
    View albums

I have kept a complete list of the foods I've eaten in the past 10 days or so on my computer notebook. This is since I started taking the Phentermine again - All during this last week or so I have literally been starving & I am really hungry right now !!

Here is my list for the past 10 days or so, It is an exact count of the foods I've eaten - I haven't weighed myself during this time so I don't know if it has helped or not, But keep in mind - this is about 1/3 of what I normally eat & that means I am so hungry !!

I cut & pasted this list from my notebook:

Tuesday: 1 bowl Cereal - 1 Necterine - 5 wheat crackers - celery, carrots, bag of steamer veggies - 1 Necterine - 2 Packages Oatmeal - raisins

Wednesday: 1 bowl Cereal - 1 necterine - raisins - apple - green tea slim - red potatoes - grapes - 1 Bagel/Cream Cheese

Thursday:[/B] Banana - Milk - 1 Bagel/Cream Cheese - ASIAN/Chinese BUFFET - 1 Coke - peach

Friday: 1 bowl cereal - 1 banana - raisins - Fransico veggies - red potatoes - bean burrito/lettuce/onions - green tea slim - 2 boca burgers - 1 coke

Saturday: 1 bowl cereal - 1 banana - raisins - 1 salad/onions/broccoli - 4 wheat crackers - 2 bean burritos/lettuce/onion - 1 coke/pretzels/chex/peanuts

Sunday: Omelette/Green pepper/onion/cheese - 1 1/2 ham round - 2 harvest wheat/grain toast - grapes/cantalope/honeydew - 1 coke - Thai Tuna/Crackers - Sloppy Joe - 2 ribs - 3/4th Dbl whopper - fries/coke 1 small chlt/malt

Monday: 1/2 banana - 1/2 apple - red potatoes - veggie steamers - 2 bagels / cream cheese - 1 zero fat veggie soup - missed PHEN today cause I slept alot

Tuesday: McD's Burrito - grapes - orange juice - grilled chicken,steak,onions - salsa/chips - beans - rice - tortillas

Wednesday: McD's Burrito - Tuna Sandwich - 1 coke - 1 lemonade - red potatoes - veggies steamers - 2 cutie pies - 1 milk

Thursday: Banana - Tuna Sandwich - 1 coke - 1 oz. chips - brussel sprouts - spring veggie steamers - bagel/cream cheese - 1 oz. chex mix

Friday: Banana - 1 large salad/onions/peppers - V8 - red potatoes - crackers - 1 tomato - turkey breast sandwich - 1 avacodo - 1 bagel/cream cheese - 1 oz. chex mix - 2 cutie pies

Saturday: 1 bowl Cereal/banana/raisins - V8 - 1 salad/onions/crackers - bush beans - chicken breast sandwich/tomato/lettuce - 1 rib - 1 coke - 2 cutie/pies

Sunday: Banana - 2 necterines - V8 - green slim tea - 1 chicken breast sandwich - 2oz. chex mix - raw spinach/tuna sandwich - 4oz.fruit/berry smoothie - 8 oz. chicken breast / spinach roll - bowl of All Bran/raisins - 3 cutie pies.

Monday: 1 banana/2 nectarines - 1 footlong subway/italian -

Ok, I think I can keep this sort of thing up - I will still be hungry all the time, but I might be able to do this.

Do you think I could lose the weight like this or not ??

I think you may possibly, but there are 3 things I see that you can make better.

#1. I don't see ANY listing for WATER!!! You have to have water. Drink diet drinks. They aren't that bad once you get used to drinking them. Lipton diet green tea is great.

#2. Take out the white breads and tortillas from the burritos....that's sugar. Eat low cal wheat breads. Try a taco salad instead.

#3. The cutie pies.....that's a no no. Substitute with the 100 cal packs or some sugar free cookies or maybe another apple or some grapes.

What kind of cereal are you eating, how much, and what kind of milk? Is it whole milk, skim, 2%?

How much salt are you getting per day?

What are you eating with your steamed veggies? Butter? Salt? or just straight out of the bag?

I saw you had potatos 3 times. Try not to eat them so many times. Make that be a treat for you when you do well, but don't over do it. They are startchy and full of carbs.

BUT on the up side....this is a huge change from what you are used to eating. I guess you shouldn't stop everything cold turkey. You should see some results in no time. Good luck and keep it up I know you can do it if I can anybody can trust me lol.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs

Photos
    View albums

I have to reply because I HAVE been in therapy. I am a binge eater. I have had 2 certified MD's tell me that. I know that binge eating has no rhyme or reason. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes sad, sometimes bored, sometimes just completely ambivilant.

So hey, welcome to the club! S*cks being a member, but you're already a lifer!

I cannot say your love for food will ever be less than it is now. I have been on Phen for 2 mos and of those 2 mos, I have wasted a lot of time because my love for food has overcome the chemical that makes me not want to eat it. So I have done bad, good, bad, good.....I have to get on, and STAY on track.

My best advice is this: DO NOT BUY JUNK. Period. If it is in the house, you will eat it. If you are out and about, you will eat it! Avoid places that sell bad food. Pick a buddy that will hold you accountable. Get some help! Therapy is the best thing, depressed or not!

I wish you luck. Like I said, this is a lifelong struggle and a serious eating disorder. I LOVE food, but I also love my husband, daughter and family. I have NEVER been and might never be "thin" but I can be more healthy. I love my LIFE more than I love food. If I keep on this way, I will lose my life and the love of food will no longer matter. That is how I have to envision it sometimes to get through. But it works!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

i just looked at your post again. you are gettiing a lot of protein...so what about fiber? it helps with hunger. when i eat a lot of fiber it keeps me from being hungry

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    Seems like it. Are you keeping track of your calories with it? From the looks of it, a quick glance, seems like you are staying around 1200.
    No calorie counting at all, just a list of the foods I eat - I am not really interested in specific calorie counts - since only a few weeks ago I could eat 20,000 calories a day with no problem - this list has to be less.

Like I said, I don't really want to count every calorie or fat/gram etc. I eat - (that might throw me into a food obsession of a different sort).

I don't think I can analyze & dissect every piece of food that enters my mouth (that could also lead to a depression at its own)

I am just trying to eat better & less food with the help of Phen & ITS HARD ON ME !!!.....In fact right as we speak, I'm thinking about that Golden Corral Buffet with all the Pot Roast & Catfish & Pie just waiting for me to arrive.

Photos
    View albums

i think you may be eating out a little too much and eating way too many carbs and not a lot of protein. im not an atkins fan but i do think that you should even it out. you doing good on eating fruits but i think you should probably stop eating out so much. when are you going to weigh yourself. you're not eating as much as you were so im sure you have dropped some pounds. keep us posted.

Photos
    View albums

This one was to socialite.......I don't mean to sound defensive....just trying to make a point....there is nothing "underlying".
    I take Xanax and Trazadone for my sleep disorder...they're both addictive. Glad you took control of your addiction. My problem is I'm a bored eater, yours is that you love food. It's still a problem. There are certain foods that I love to eat and could probably eat them all day long. Are you doing calorie counting or portion control? I get so sick of counting calories though.

Photos
    View albums

Seems like it. Are you keeping track of your calories with it? From the looks of it, a quick glance, seems like you are staying around 1200.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

my doc knows about mine....this is why she monitors me weekly
    This one was in response to Band momma.....My doc knows about my past.....I had an addiction to prescription pills. Zanax and pain killers to be exact. She monitors me weekly and makes sure I'm doing exactly as I am suposed to.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Track the Food

I have kept a complete list of the foods I've eaten in the past 10 days or so on my computer notebook. This is since I started taking the Phentermine again - All during this last week or so I have literally been starving & I am really hungry right now !!

Here is my list for the past 10 days or so, It is an exact count of the foods I've eaten - I haven't weighed myself during this time so I don't know if it has helped or not, But keep in mind - this is about 1/3 of what I normally eat & that means I am so hungry !!

I cut & pasted this list from my notebook:

Tuesday: 1 bowl Cereal - 1 Necterine - 5 wheat crackers - celery, carrots, bag of steamer veggies - 1 Necterine - 2 Packages Oatmeal - raisins

Wednesday: 1 bowl Cereal - 1 necterine - raisins - apple - green tea slim - red potatoes - grapes - 1 Bagel/Cream Cheese

Thursday:[/B] Banana - Milk - 1 Bagel/Cream Cheese - ASIAN/Chinese BUFFET - 1 Coke - peach

Friday: 1 bowl cereal - 1 banana - raisins - Fransico veggies - red potatoes - bean burrito/lettuce/onions - green tea slim - 2 boca burgers - 1 coke

Saturday: 1 bowl cereal - 1 banana - raisins - 1 salad/onions/broccoli - 4 wheat crackers - 2 bean burritos/lettuce/onion - 1 coke/pretzels/chex/peanuts

Sunday: Omelette/Green pepper/onion/cheese - 1 1/2 ham round - 2 harvest wheat/grain toast - grapes/cantalope/honeydew - 1 coke - Thai Tuna/Crackers - Sloppy Joe - 2 ribs - 3/4th Dbl whopper - fries/coke 1 small chlt/malt

Monday: 1/2 banana - 1/2 apple - red potatoes - veggie steamers - 2 bagels / cream cheese - 1 zero fat veggie soup - missed PHEN today cause I slept alot

Tuesday: McD's Burrito - grapes - orange juice - grilled chicken,steak,onions - salsa/chips - beans - rice - tortillas

Wednesday: McD's Burrito - Tuna Sandwich - 1 coke - 1 lemonade - red potatoes - veggies steamers - 2 cutie pies - 1 milk

Thursday: Banana - Tuna Sandwich - 1 coke - 1 oz. chips - brussel sprouts - spring veggie steamers - bagel/cream cheese - 1 oz. chex mix

Friday: Banana - 1 large salad/onions/peppers - V8 - red potatoes - crackers - 1 tomato - turkey breast sandwich - 1 avacodo - 1 bagel/cream cheese - 1 oz. chex mix - 2 cutie pies

Saturday: 1 bowl Cereal/banana/raisins - V8 - 1 salad/onions/crackers - bush beans - chicken breast sandwich/tomato/lettuce - 1 rib - 1 coke - 2 cutie/pies

Sunday: Banana - 2 necterines - V8 - green slim tea - 1 chicken breast sandwich - 2oz. chex mix - raw spinach/tuna sandwich - 4oz.fruit/berry smoothie - 8 oz. chicken breast / spinach roll - bowl of All Bran/raisins - 3 cutie pies.

Monday: 1 banana/2 nectarines - 1 footlong subway/italian -

Ok, I think I can keep this sort of thing up - I will still be hungry all the time, but I might be able to do this.

Do you think I could lose the weight like this or not ??

Photos
    View albums

Who exactly are you talking to in your replies? I've only seen one reply to you so I'm just wondering because you're getting a little defensive in your reply.

If you eat because you like to eat, then at least you know what the problem is. Not everyone that overeats is depressed. I snack cause I'm bored. I have a husband who loves me and will do anything for me and I have 3 kids who love me. I still eat when I'm bored. I'm glad you like your own cooking. I don't like to cook meals but I love to bake(cakes/cookies/etc).
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs

Photos
    View albums

I disagree....There is nothing wrong with me. I had childhood depression but that was YEARS ago. I'm now 37....far from a child and am not depressed any more. My parents were divorced and that caused it for me. I eat now because I like to eat. I love my own cooking....sounds a bit crazy but I do. I don't go out to restaraunts and gorge myself. I eat at home. I cook for my family. I have a husband that loves me and 2 kids that love me....why would I have a problem???? FOOD TASTES GOOD TO ME. Is that so hard to believe??
    Who exactly are you talking to in your replies? I've only seen one reply to you so I'm just wondering because you're getting a little defensive in your reply.

If you eat because you like to eat, then at least you know what the problem is. Not everyone that overeats is depressed. I snack cause I'm bored. I have a husband who loves me and will do anything for me and I have 3 kids who love me. I still eat when I'm bored. I'm glad you like your own cooking. I don't like to cook meals but I love to bake(cakes/cookies/etc).

Photos
    View albums

I disagree....There is nothing wrong with me. I had childhood depression but that was YEARS ago. I'm now 37....far from a child and am not depressed any more. My parents were divorced and that caused it for me. I eat now because I like to eat. I love my own cooking....sounds a bit crazy but I do. I don't go out to restaraunts and gorge myself. I eat at home. I cook for my family. I have a husband that loves me and 2 kids that love me....why would I have a problem???? FOOD TASTES GOOD TO ME. Is that so hard to believe??
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs

Photos
    View albums

This is no joke !!

I can down 4-6 bowls of cereal or ice cream any time of the day - between all the meals.

I just laid it out there for all to see, I'm not proud of it, But it's the truth. I weigh 342 and 8-10 lbs. of food is a breeze for me on most days. But there are some days that I don't hardly eat anything & on those days I can sleep 20 hrs. plus,.

As for the Meth & Coke, I have not touched any of that stuff in over 12 years and I'm just wondering if the Phentermine is just making me more hungry or not, by juicing me up a bit just to be hungrier.

Thanks for the responses, - - I will try to address them here:

losingformywedding, Thanks a bunch for the response, I did not do Meth last week, It has been over 12 years since I touched the stuff. I see that you weigh 145, well I weigh 342 & it is real easy to eat & eat big !!
    I realize that a life/style change is in order, The doctor and I are just searching for some help - (a cup of ice to munch on is the last thing I would ever want to do) - especially when my favorite BBQ palace has the "ALL-U-Can-Eat" Ribs & Brisket 2 times a week - As you can see - I need help !!

Socialite, You weigh 179 and I weigh 342 - So I am almost dbl your size - And yes, I can & do eat a complete bird with all the trimmings, then top it off with a couple bowls of cereal or ice cream. In fact, yesterday as I went to Walmart I polished off one of their whole fried chickens in the parking lot with 3 nectarines as I waited for my daughter to come out, then we went to Sonic an had lunch.

Tarheelgirl, Yes it is alot of food & thats why I am wondering whats wrong with me - I did not choose to lose the weight while I did the Meth & Coke and I wasn't ever "hooked" on either of those drugs, I did them strictly for the party & the party only, so I never did them on a daily basis - I was making a ton of money at the time & when it came time to party down - I was all over it !! (as for the smiley's with the rolling eyes, I put them in as I confessed my drug use, and I still roll my eyes over it)

Cashmonkies, I'm sorry but a cup of ice is the furthest thing from my menu, I just can't seem to sit down with a cup of ice & do anything but pour a pepsi into it, I'm not here to waste anyones time, I just poured out the truth & looking for some sort of direction.

Thanks Raquel for the response !!

Libby, Yes I'm serious ( And I'm not cracking any jokes either)

Scatanafas & Jsmom, For what you both weigh combined - I could carry you both to the troll factory on my back. (omit the spray).

Well anyway thanks for even responding to me, It is no joke & I'm not looking to waste any time, I'm here & this is me.

Any and all help is welcome with open arms !! -
    If you really want help, as you said, then this is the place to get it from. We have some people who spam here and say stupid thing, so we were just trying to clarify. With the ice, Its something I do. A lot of times you will feel hungry for a lot of reasons. Not because you need food. You could be dehydrated. So you need to drink TONS of water. The reason I say Ice, is because this gives your mouth something to do. You can even get some water and add something in your water like crystal light or something like that for flavor that has 0 alories in it, Poor some over crushed ice. This will give you something to eat with flavor, plus help hydrate you. Maybe inbetween meals, try that.And BTW, You came here for some advice and help, so how about when people try and help, like me with the ice thing, you dont crack at it so much, if you dont like the advice , thats fine, I was just trying to throw an idea out there to you
    Last edited by cashmonkies; July 21st, 2008 at 03:38 PM.
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3