Yoohoo...Scat?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yoohoo...Scat?

Photos
    View albums

Chubs when you get down to that last ten lbs or less like we are at it is SO HARD.....even harder for me because of my age. It takes a really really strict diet to make it work, staying at 1200 calories is just going to keep me where i"m at now.....so I'm really trying to decide how I want to do this.....I think low carb is definitely the way to go, but in a healthy way.....like eating oatmeal, some fruit,etc. Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep away from bread, which totally bloats me. My WW leader who was phenomenol told me she gave up bread one week and lost three lbs..and felt less bloated.....some people just react badly to bread..not so much a gluten allergy just really sensitive to carbs...so this week that is my mission....not to eat after 7:00pm and no bread for a while to see if that helps......my husband always picks up this awesome whole grain bread from the bakery and I want to dip it in olive oil so badly, that is what I did last night.....but I can't do that anymore......

Eating is deifnitely 80 percent of the equation.....alot of people don't realize that and they work out and give up because they don't see results....if you do an hour of aerobics and then go home and eat all the bad things you really aren't going to see results (although your cardiovascular system is grateful for the good workout)....

Kee me posted on your progress....

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

the biggest loser diet is WAY too difficult. I have trouble dieting, and i know its like 80% of what really matters in losing weight. We'll see though.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Okay now I am back to being Charo because I didn't want anyone to think that was my butt, that is jennifer anistons'..I should be so lucky.....

Insearchof I'm not feeling that beautiful today, gained a few lbs over the weekend. I think it was because I spent way too much time in the house not doing much...too much time in front of the computer.....and had a bit of a binge yesterday due to boredom...but today is a new day and I intend on being back on track. I am in a bit of a slump with the gym but I remind myself that summer is like that.....no regular schedule, kids home from school, etc....I'll get on the ellptical today. Thanks for the support girl. I hope things are better for you.
    I know how frustating losing those last few pounds can be cuz I have been there. After my first daughter was born, I stayed at 150 for what seems like my entire life. I was determined not to quit though. Everyone, even people close to me would look at me as if I had a problem. I know that you last 5lbs or so, are no less important to you the my next 50. I admire the fact that you keep going--NO MATTER WHAT! You are an awesome chick---ALWAYS remember that!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

thanks girl, but without a bra on they are definitely super saggy......ugh.....

Photos
    View albums

Nice boobs Scat! lol

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by chubs View Post
    Scat, that is the @SS I want! I'm booty-less! I hope to be 130 by the end of september. I'll race you to it!

btw, how tall are you? I wonder if we have the same body. im 5'7 138. 34 D and..XS panties lol

Nice to meet you chubs. We sort of have the same stats....but I am five foot five..I was a 34D until recently when I got sized at some bra store and they told me that I am a 32DDD or F....(I'm still in denial about that) and there is nothing XS on me..I have big hip rolls and thighs, that is where my fat goes on my body. I am skinny everywhere except there.....since i stopped working out my butt is a mess too...but I am determined to get to a good place...not just on the scale but to get toned and fit again.....summer is a hard time for me since it is difficult for me to get to the gym and I don't have a routine...

Are you going to follow the biggest loser diet? I'm not really good with doing a structured plan, I just like to eat low carb and eat less.......I'm starting to think that I should do something like jenny craig......
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    I guess that "hot second" is over cuz you are back to "being "Jennifer Aniston. Not that I needed to see the pic to agree. You are a very beauitful woman Scat. I hope you are feeling that way today.

Okay now I am back to being Charo because I didn't want anyone to think that was my butt, that is jennifer anistons'..I should be so lucky.....

Insearchof I'm not feeling that beautiful today, gained a few lbs over the weekend. I think it was because I spent way too much time in the house not doing much...too much time in front of the computer.....and had a bit of a binge yesterday due to boredom...but today is a new day and I intend on being back on track. I am in a bit of a slump with the gym but I remind myself that summer is like that.....no regular schedule, kids home from school, etc....I'll get on the ellptical today. Thanks for the support girl. I hope things are better for you.

Photos
    View albums

I guess that "hot second" is over cuz you are back to "being "Jennifer Aniston. Not that I needed to see the pic to agree. You are a very beauitful woman Scat. I hope you are feeling that way today.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Gotta love the stretch marks on the boobs...NOT!! I have them too...damn things sag like grandma's...LOL!

OMG, I hope that's not me in another 30-40 years.

Scat, you're beautiful inside and out. Each and everyone of you are. Can we have a group hug now?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Scat, that is the @SS I want! I'm booty-less! I hope to be 130 by the end of september. I'll race you to it!

btw, how tall are you? I wonder if we have the same body. im 5'7 138. 34 D and..XS panties lol

Photos
    View albums

thanks hon...I think we're all incredible on this forum because every one of us puts ourselves out "there"...with our pictures, and our stories......we make ourselves very vulnerable...but is it part of what we have to do on the road to healing.......I come away with so much each day from different people on here...so I occasionally tell my story in the hopes that someone can understand and maybe not feel so alone. I guess that is why I get so upset when a troll comes on here and offsets the positive energy..........because this is just not a board where we joke around and act silly (althought that is fun too)...I'm pretty passionate about the REAL stuff that goes on here and how we offer one another support.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Photos
    View albums

Scat I am soooo proud of you! You have come a long way to be able to say what you did about your disorder. We're all here for the same thing: to become healthy and love ourselves. And girl you were rocking that bikini!!!

Photos
    View albums

awww thanks manda....I still remember what you said about working your bootay and loving your butt and it inspired me to do lunges...LOL..I want a cute butt too!

I figure at my age (41) a few stretch marks are NOT the end of the world. And thank you for liking my head! LOL....gee, I think a guy told me that the other night....I may be wrong I had one too many margaritas...bahahhahahaha

Photos
    View albums

Wow Scat, I have never seen your head! lol You are beautiful! Goon on ya too for talking about Bulemia. Like bronzy said, eating disorders show with many different traits and actions, all of them terrible in their own right. For me, to be labled a binge eater and look at myself and say eh, it's ok, I look allright, I'll live is just WRONG, but knowing that helps me now to understand what you and others who have other disorders are going through. It is an uphill battle, but you are doing well. Just posting the pic is showing yourself some love! You will make it. You're making many positive changes! But, seriously, you are mega hot woman! Dang! My mind is trained to just ignore stretch marks as my body is one big stretch mark within itsself, so all I see is a NICE body with some tig ol bitties to match! Looking hot lady!!!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

I think all of us here know the pain that comes with not having a healthy relationship with food, to a certain extent. Not many are here just bc they want to look good in a bikini....the whole phen thing is alot more deep rooted than that....

And we're all going to get "there"..together! Onward and upward towards better things!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Scat you are a beautiful woman.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

BronzyBella

Dangit Scat now you done made me tear up! Eating disorders come with many different masks. Some make us gain, some make us lose...but we are all in this together in the battle of mis-using food! You are doing so great....and keeping it in the past is a great thing. You are moving forward and helping other people at the same time. You are such a good person for that!
    Last edited by BronzyBella; July 20th, 2008 at 10:02 PM.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Scat, you are so pretty. You seriously look like a model on your avatar pic. I agree its so weird where stretch marks appear. I didnt get any on my stomach with my daughter just my back. Keep up the good work. Those last 4lbs will come off too.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    It really does show, Scat. You are doing a wonderful job and are an inspiration to many. I'm happy you see your beauty, because you definitely are gorgeous! It takes true strength to overcome bulimia. We are all very proud of you.

Okay girl, now I wanna cry....cause you told me that you noticed i'm working hard..i've been wiating for someone to say that to me for a year now.....usually people say "there is NOTHING wrong with you, why are you on phen....what is your problem?

Thank you all for not judging me and allowing me to come here and talk about my disorder...it is in the past for now and I'm leaving it there. I love you all.....well, that's a lie, i love most of you..some of you get on my damn last nerve.....bahahhhahhhaha

I didn't want to say too much about this but I am resigning from the fitness franchise that I belong to. I could not take the cattiness, the *****iness, the disorganization and most of all the pressure to be perfect anymore. I will continue to inspire others and help them work out and be healthy, I'm not sure how or where but I'll figure it out.

Photos
    View albums

ironic, i didn't get ANY on my stomach when I was pregnant.....but had them on my boobs since being a teen..i guess i got too big too damn fast.....oh well....

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Awww c'mon now..stop it.....

I also added a bikini pic from feb..this is when i was working out with my trainer big time...i can no longer afford the mofo.....

notice the scarring on my boobs...yuck.....oh well, we can't all be perfect......

It hasn't been until recnetly that I truly feel beautiful. Bulimics can't see their beauty, they see fat.....but i'm trying girls , I truly am.
    It really does show, Scat. You are doing a wonderful job and are an inspiration to many. I'm happy you see your beauty, because you definitely are gorgeous! It takes true strength to overcome bulimia. We are all very proud of you.

Photos
    View albums

Gotta love the stretch marks on the boobs...NOT!! I have them too...damn things sag like grandma's...LOL!

Last edited by gothprincess; July 20th, 2008 at 08:57 PM.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    bahahahahahahahahah! If you only knew how much DH loves family guy.....

Photos
    View albums

oh and here';s the bikini shot

Photos
    View albums

Awww c'mon now..stop it.....

I also added a bikini pic from feb..this is when i was working out with my trainer big time...i can no longer afford the mofo.....

notice the scarring on my boobs...yuck.....oh well, we can't all be perfect......

It hasn't been until recnetly that I truly feel beautiful. Bulimics can't see their beauty, they see fat.....but i'm trying girls , I truly am.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast