The end is near

Thread: The end is near

Photos
    View albums

I've taken phen for 4 years(with breaks from it on my own). I've gained the weight back everytime I wasn't taking it so I understand you not wanting to go off it. I don't have any good arguments for you to use except to tell him your fear of gaining it back right now. If he still refuses then ask him what OTC diet pill he would recommend.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

If you don't want to purchase the real stuff online,

Here are the top 5 ( over the counter ) diet pills.....Omitting the DEA ( lol )

#1 - Orovo

#2 - ZCA Stack

#3 - Phenterpril

#4 - Proactol

#5 - Hoodia Formula

Good Luck

Photos
    View albums

WHOA People..thanks for the replies, however I am NOT looking to obtain illegally. I just want to go into my docs office and have a couple of good reasons or examples to continue or take a one month break, not three. Maybe a better question would have been..How long have some been on phen? What does your docs say about length or breaks?
    The other question was if I am not able to convince him, has anyone tried something over the counter that give simular results to phen?
    although, not mad at cha for some who sent sites....

Photos
    View albums

DEA Warning--Buying drugs online may be illegal and dangerous!

Federal law prohibits buying controlled substances such as narcotic pain relievers (e.g., OxyContin®, Vicodin ®), sedatives (e.g., Valium®, Xanax®, Ambien®), stimulants (e.g., phentermine, phendimetrazine, Adderall®, Ritalin®) and anabolic steroids (e.g., Winstrol®, Equipoise®) without a valid prescription from your doctor. This means there must be a real doctor-patient relationship, which by most state laws requires a physical examination. Prescriptions written by "cyber doctors" relying on online questionnaires are not legitimate under the law.

Buying controlled substances online without a valid prescription may be punishable by imprisonment under Federal law. Often drugs ordered from rogue websites come from foreign countries. It is a felony to import drugs into the United States and ship to a non-DEA registrant.

Buying drugs online may not be only illegal, but dangerous. The American Medical Association and state boards of medicine and pharmacy have all condemned the practice of cyber doctors issuing online prescriptions as unacceptable medical care. Drugs delivered by rogue websites may be the wrong drugs, adulterated or expired, the wrong dosage strength, or have no dosage directions or warnings.

Photos
    View albums

Sassy said it because it's true!! In the U.S., it is ILLEGAL to buy narcotics online. Don't believe me, I'll bump the thread I made that I took straight from the DEA webpage.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Also, Finding another doctor to override any prescription with another, will RED FLAG the DEA !!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Sassy, Why do you say it is illegal to purchase online ??

I know several people that have bought from online pharmacies with zero problems & the package comes straight to your doorstep.

The laws that govern the UK & other foreign pharmacies do not apply here.

Photos
    View albums

I don't have any advice for you except maybe find another doctor that will give it to you.

BUT please don't try to buy phen online, as it is ilegal.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well I tried to paste some good websites to buy your own phentermine, but it looks like the links went a bit crazy.

Just type in " BUY PHENTERMINE" and you will see several online pharmacies that sell REAL phentermine - 15mg to 37.5 mg.

Good Luck Again !!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Buy your own Phen

Just buy Phentermine online for yourself, until your doctor get a grip

http://www.**************direct.com/default.aspx

http://generic******hop.com/index.php

http://www.drugstore24hs.com/frontend/asp/index.asp

http://www.foreign******tores-***********/index.php

There are plenty places to purchase real phentermine, from 15mg. to 37.5mg.

Good Luck !!

Photos
    View albums

Default The end is near

Hi all,

First let me say I am SO glad I found this site, it has helped me a lot in this journey. You are all beautiful and supportive and the advise, information and friends here are a blessing. However, I am feeling a little nervous and scared. At the end of this month (July) I won't have phen perscribed to me anymore by my Doc of 4 years. I was pretty much a 100 pounds overweight and I went to him and asked for phen, he said lets give it a try. I went in once a month for blood pressure checks and new scripts.He said it is perscribed for 3 months then you take a 3 to 6 month break then MAYBE go on again. I have lost close to 30 pounds and I don't want it to stop. I have made a lot of lifestyle changes. I eat a lot differently, I realized I don't need all the crap I had been eating! I also started exercising. Then again I am 40 with a 3 year old and a 6 month old and the energy more than helps.
    I have seen on here people have taken it for much longer than 3 months or skip one month and go back on.
    So, my question is..
    Does anyone have a good arguement for my doctor? To either continue or take a one month break not 3! Or has anyone found something over the counter that could take the place of phen? What makes me nervous is sometimes I skip a day and on that day I feel like I am starving to death! I'm sure I will catch some slack for asking this, but I don't want the weight to stop coming off or putting it back on!