Oh...EWWW!!!

Thread: Oh...EWWW!!!

Photos
    View albums

I took that last week and it didn't do anything for me. And the taste made me almost puke too LOL.

I started Miralax last Thursday.I love it! I have gone at least twice everyday. It took about a day and a half to kick in,but it works great.I feel so much better.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I think maybe I didn't have that much inside of me to empty out......so one shot was all it took......we'll see what the scale says tomorrow..................

Photos
    View albums

Yeah when I take it, it's usually a 2 day affair for me to "finish".
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

That ****s that it didnt work for you scatanafas. I literally didn't "finish" until mid day today. Hope u can find something that works better for u.
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs

Photos
    View albums

Girl i drank almost the whole bottle..just left a teeny tiny bit at the end.....

Oh well, it over and done with....I didn't see any wieght loss but then again I ate alot this past weekend.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Well i was kind of disappointed...mine didn't kick in until I woke up the next morning....and I only went once....it wasn't how I had dreamed it would be....LOL......I don't know if I lost any weight from it but I certainl feel better...it did give me a little bit of a stomach ache though.....
    How much did you take? I took almost the whole 10 oz. bottle and the time the dr. had me use it I can't remember how many oz. I took, but I had to take two different doses about 4 hours apart.
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Photos
    View albums

Well i was kind of disappointed...mine didn't kick in until I woke up the next morning....and I only went once....it wasn't how I had dreamed it would be....LOL......I don't know if I lost any weight from it but I certainl feel better...it did give me a little bit of a stomach ache though.....

Photos
    View albums

It will do the trick. I drank some Thursday night, the cherry flavor. By the end of the night...WHOA! The aftertaste is yuck. And it gave me a headache. I had to take it one time before for a procedure and it gave me a headache then.
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Photos
    View albums

I posted this on my other post but OMG I have been going ALL EVENING!!! Its like water. I have had No cramps thank goodness! I certainly feel much lighter and my scale is 4lbs lighter too!
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/4 - 187lbs

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I too had to laugh about the BF coming over ... then SCAT ... get some candles ready. hehehe

Hope you ladies poop soon.

I started the SlimCleanse today. we'll see.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Well i drank it and now i'm waiting........i have a headache.......

i hope it doesn't kick in tomorrow right before the real estate lady brings soemone in to see my house...NOBODY GO IN THAT BATHROOM AND DON"T LIGHT A MATCH!

Photos
    View albums

Wow, I use the lemony stuff. I use a straw and put it as far back in my mouth as I can, (so I taste it less) and drink as much as I can at a time so it's over sooner!! It was definitely more than an hour but it definitely worked for me. I wish you all luck!
    Started Phen 7/2/08
    SW: 177
    Height: 5'5"

8/6/08
    8/13/08
    8/20/08
    8/27/08
    9/3/08
    1st Goal: 164 by August 1st (-10lbs in 4 weeeks) MET! 7/19/08
    2nd Goal: 149 by September 28rd (-15lbs)
    GW: 135 by Christmas 2008

Photos
    View albums

LOL...I'm sorry i have to laugh when you talk about your bf coming over.....you cant even take a dump in peace! I hope your friend is okay........................

sometimes you don't release alot with the MC, it really depends how much is in your colon to begin with......but either way you are going to go, just make sure you rehydrate.....................

Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I've been meaning to try MC since you all have talked so much about it. So this morning, my friend called me to bring some prunes to her at work, she's been trying many little tricks this week to poo, (she is not a phen user, she's just been constipated this week), but she has a terrible histroy with laxatives and stool softeners, so I skipped the prunes and bought us each a bottle of MC and a cold liter bottle of water.

So we drank it at the same time when I got to her work (p.s. she has plenty of access and time to visit the toilet at work.) So I was gonna go home to be by my own toilet.

Well it was the lemon kind. Tangy, but overall not too bad. Chased it with some water.
    Went home. 30 or so minutes later I fild a mild urge to poo, but I wanted to wait for some intensity. Right about then my boyfriend text me that he's coming over. Forgodsakes, I have seen him all weekend, I waited til I finally had some privacy to blow up the toilet, and now he needs to see me again.

So I go to the toilet to try to get things moving before he shows up, and my friend texts me that she is having deathly stomach cramps and contemplating going to urgent care. at this point its been about an hour since we drank it. But she called her aunt instead, who is a nurse, and reassured her that the cramping was probably fine as long as she didn't get a fever, and she stayed hydrated, it was normal, and she was not opposed to us drinking MC.

Anyway I did not release a whole lot like I was hoping for, and I was so tired that I took a nap while the boyfriend watched tv. Now he's gone and I am going to try to rehydrate and get the colon stirred up again. So we'll see how it goes.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

Photos
    View albums

Think I need to get some too. Been bloated for the last 2 days.

Photos
    View albums

WEll today must be magnesium citrate day cause i'm ready to go drink mine right now...I haven't been eating well at all and feel my hemmies acting up and constipation acting up.....can't be having that......

I have the lemon/lime flavor...I'm going to hold my nose while i drink it and then drink alot of water on top of it..I hope it works.

Photos
    View albums

I can feel my stomach rumbling.....maybe it breaking things up....I still have that God awful taste in my throat....I feel like gagging.
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/4 - 187lbs

Photos
    View albums

Well I am currently drinking a Fleet sodium phosphate laxative. YUCK!!!!!! I have to do it for an xray in the morning. They want my system completely empty. I have had to fast all day (clear liquids only) and drink this crap! I also have to take 4 laxative pills at 7pm and a suppository in the morning. I will let you know how well this works. You may want to try this i you don't see results with that other stuff.
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

I DRANK 8OZ OF THE CHERRY FLAVOR ON FRI NIGHT. WOKE UP AND WENT JUST VERY LITTLE AND AFTER NOT GOING FOR A WEEK I EXPECTED ALOT MORE LOL. SO I DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE LAST NIGHT AND AGAIN ONLY A LITTLE TODAY.

I SURE HOPE IT DOESNT KICK IN TOMORROW AT WORK LOL

Photos
    View albums

yeah, Nope Im not going anywhere!!!
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/4 - 187lbs

Photos
    View albums

I promise you it will work. sometimes takes up to 3 or 4 hours... Keep drinking lots of water!! It will totally help. Especially because it can really dehydrate (and make the problem worse after the fact). It is salty but if you chug it fast and drink it cold, it's the best way to do it. Seriously don't go anywhere this afternoon!!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs down Oh...EWWW!!!

Well, I posted last night that the meds are now making me constipated....well, I bought some of that grape drink from Walmart......Magnesium Citrate and I had to keep myself from throwing up by the time I drank it all....Woah, it is sooooo salty and sour! It supposed to work in like half an hour or hour... I just took it like an hour ago and Im still waiting.....it better work after drinking that crazy stuff. YUCK!
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/4 - 187lbs