Starting Out

Thread: Starting Out

Bronze Phenster

Last year I started then quit.

In the beginning, The first 3 days I was "speeding" like crazy, I felt my heart racing somewhat & kinda fluttering now & then - I also felt like I was starving for food all the time & I thought to myself - this is the most powerful diet pill on the market & I am so hungry I could eat 3 buffets.

It did not stop the hunger !!

Of course I had been eating anything & everything up until the day i started phen, so I don't believe any kind of pill would ever be able to stop hunger. I took phen for 9 days, then quit, I of course kept the prescription up to date, because I knew that some day I would try again.

Well, about a year later - I am now 10 days into the phentermine regimen again, I have 500 pills stored back, I will take every one of them if I have to, The FAT madness must stop !!

Like I said, I am on day 10 and I am hungry every day all day, I have even taken 2 pills at once or spaced out - But I still seem hungry all the time.

This time I am determined to lose the weight - so I have also incorporated a diet plan together with the phen on a battle plan to kill the fat.

I don't believe there is a pill on earth that could ever stop me from feeling hungry, I've pretty much tried them all.

Alli - I lost 11 lbs.
    Phen - I lost 7 lbs. (the first time)
    Hoodia - I lost 2-3 lbs.
    ZCA Stackers - I lost 10 lbs.
    Accelis - I lost 1 lb
    Slim Shots - I lost 10 lbs.

Phentermine - I'm losing 100 lbs. !! ( THIS TIME ) period.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    relocated to Olive Branch MS/next door to Tennessee!

yea i get thirsty too but it is good to drink as much water as you can

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Banned

When did u start on Phen Dano? I just started

Bronze Phenster

Default 15 mg. Phen

I take 15 mg. Phen - I am starving every day all day, I just make myself eat tons of the RIGHT FOODS !!

Take 2 pills at once - 1 hour after breakfast & that does better, but if you only have a (1 a day prescription) that might be impossible to do, So just eat the right foods & eat alot of them, The Phen has never seemed to kill the hunger., I think it's the metabol' increase that causes the weight loss.

In fact, the 15 mg. Phentermine pill makes me more hungry than without it !!

Good Luck.

I just started taking Phentermine 37.5. I have noticed that I am not as hungry as usual. The pills are causing me to have a dry and crave a lot of water.

Banned

My doctor wants me to try this dose 15MG for a month. I think I might need a higher dose though.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    Let's get this fat off of us!

Hi Im new as well. Im taking 30 mg of Phen and it seemed to take about 5 days for me to notice I was less hungry more thirsty things like that. My Dr also has me taking 30 mg of Bontril in early afternoon to help with night time munchies. I started taking the pills on Tuesday. Im as lost as you but I wish you lots of luck

Phen Newbie

I don't know but I'm taking 37.5mg and I'm hungry as ever. Doesn't seem to be helping with hunger at all... I've got dry mouth and jitters, I feel kinda...well... not knowing how else to put it... high... but I'm sure that'll go away in a few days..

I've known other people who say they had to force themselves to eat cause they never got hungry.. If the appetite suppressant doesn't start kickin' in I might try 5-htp along with it.. other than that.. I might have to try something else cause this just isn't helping..

My doc put me on Phen 37.5mg thursday and within an hour I could totally feel it working....it killed my appetite and its still working....the only thing I can seem to let myself eat is fruit.....I think I have eaten 2 bananas and a half a plum today...I went to Walmart and bought those Atkins shakes and I have some slim fast low carb so I can get some vitamins. maybe u need a higher dose

Banned

Default Starting Out

Just started out on Phentermine 15MG today haven't really noticed much of anything differen't just that im thirsty alot.
    Does it take a few days or so to notice not being hungry with it?