Serious question
    Photos
    View albums

you need ot eat more then just pudding! even if you have to make yourself eat..I know how great it feels to not be hungry, but your body is not going to respond well! Make yourself eat a salad with chicken in it or smoething..but eat something!!
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

The food part I can completely connect with. Even though I just started Phen 3 days ago I think I have only eaten fruit or pudding. I don't have an appetite and I know I should be eating way more but I find myself thinking....okay Ive gone this long without any food I can go even longer...I'll eat a piece of fruit but I haven't eaten a meal in 3 days. I am going to try and eat a very small bowl of spaghetti tonight but I am already questioning wether or not I should actually eat it since Im not hungry......I think we really need to break this habit though and just eat whats healthy instead of not eating at all. Not eating at all brings with it ugly effects.
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs

Photos
    View albums

When I went back to reread my post I see that I might have come off the wrong way. I'm happy with my weight loss. It's just that I'm so afraid of eating the wrong thing. My history of dieting is that I'll be doing really good then I gradually go back to my bad habits. I don't want that this time! I know that I need to make this a lifestyle change! Both my parents have diabetes and high blood pressure. I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy. So I know that I MUST make this change for my own health!
    Like I said I do weigh myself all of the time. The results don't bother me. I know my weight is going to be different through out the day! What I'm mostly concerned about is my eating. I don't want to eat. I think if I eat then I'll want to eat more next time! I hope that makes sense. I do eat healthy and drink plenty of water.
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

July 19, 2008 Today
    6-11-08 200lbs (starting weight)
    7-7-08 186 lbs
    7-18-08 182 lbs
    8-14-08 173lbs almost at 30lbs lost!
    1-20-09 144lds
    myspace.com/mykidsrul

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My 2 cents.

The word obsessed is near and dear to me. Does your weighing yourself multiple times change your life in a negative way? Missing appts. because you have to go run in a weigh? Interrupting conversations because you have to go weigh?

I hope you find comfort in this, you've lost 18lbs in 5 wks - that is very exciting, part of losing weight is checking the scale, it's a positive affirmation of your actions. Hell do it 6x's a day if that's what motivates you.
    5 weeks into this is NEW - so you are probably going to experience a lot of different behaviors - being paranoid of how much you eat is part of the learning ...
    if you by chance DO gain that pound you are so worried about .. you will learn from it.

I really don't think you should worry about this and redirect that energy.

You're doing *just fine.

Ok?
    r e l a x
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

i weigh myself every day, but it actually helps me. if you just don't think you can put away the scale...try this:

i weigh myself every night before i go to bed, and then when i wake up. i've found that i usually weigh 2 pounds less in the morning than i did before i went to bed. so, if i weigh myself before i go to bed on monday and i'm 170 then i will usually be about 168 on tuesday morning. SOO....if it's like 6 p.m. on tuesday evening and i weigh myself and i'm 169.8 then i know i probably shouldn't eat anymore or i will be more than 170 before i go to bed....therefore, will be more than 168 on wednesday morning. however, if i weigh myself at 6 pm. and i'm 168 then i know i have a little room to eat, as long as i still weigh less before i go to bed than i did the previous night. i know that was majorly confusing, but i think if you read it slowly it might make sense lol...sorry. i know what i'm trying to say, but it's hard to put it into words. good luck!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

I too weigh myself like 10 times a day, but i dont get crazy if it didnt budge, im just curious what happens thoughout the day.
    like i weigh the least when i wake up, so that is the weight i record every day.
    after my breakfast and protein water i weigh more, and I am trying to figure out exactly what the protein water does to my weight, and if the calories in it are worth it. i guess i just like to see every bit of progress and if i see my weight go up within a few days i can try something different like leaner protein or more exercise, i just dont want to level off and not notice, i like to know its working!

I think i lost my mind struggling to loose my extra weight.

Photos
    View albums

Okay I think you need to hide your scale. For real. MAKE yourself only weigh at the doctor or something!

I weigh millions of times of day, but it helps me out. I like to know what foods do what to my body, that way I know what to avoid later.

Photos
    View albums

Default Serious question

I seem to be overly obsessed with my weight. I weigh myself at least 5x's a day. I'm now at the point that if I eat a full meal I physically feel like throwing up. I'm just scarred that I ate too much and might gain a pound. This scares me to death! I know that it's important to eat a well balanced meal. It's just like I said I'm obsessed!

Before I started Phen I had a food addiction. Where I ate all of the time! I don't want it to go the other way where I don't want to eat! Is this normal?????
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

July 19, 2008 Today
    6-11-08 200lbs (starting weight)
    7-7-08 186 lbs
    7-18-08 182 lbs
    8-14-08 173lbs almost at 30lbs lost!
    1-20-09 144lds
    myspace.com/mykidsrul