Could SWEETGIRL be RICKC possibly??????????????
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

I don't think we got irritated with someone bc we thought she could be Rick, we got irritated with her because she was a nuisance and obnoxious..some people said she was mentally challenged...I dont' buy that, I think she knew exactly what she was doing and enjoyed irritating everyone for attention...which she got....honestly looking back I wish I just ignored the beyotch. I don't have enough energy to worry about this kind of bulldinky stuff....i should save it for more important things. Lesson learned.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I sure hope you are right..hate to accuse someone of being Rick if they aren't.

Some IP addresses change each time you connect and some are static and never change. So there is really no way of knowing. If he changes his internet provider, he will, for sure have a different IP address. But, please don't accuse someone before you have all the evidence. I really would hate to hurt someone's feelings when this board is here for support.

Photos
    View albums

Yes, I t hink there is no real way to keep someone away if they are really intent on being here to harass us....rick was not an intelligent man, but he definitely was a schiester and knew how to be fourteen other people at the same time...wasn't smart enough to type differently and not put commas in between sentences but that is another story.....

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    Just a thought....I'm just sayin'.

Cause his IP address got banned...maybe he found a new computer. After she was clearly asked to stop posting soooo many questions she stated that she would chill out for a bit. But 3 hours later she posted a thread asking if Lacey Blakmeyer (or whatever the name was) is on here. It may not be him...but, once again, I'm just sayin'...but do you ladies have any thoughts?

***Ok...I just read through more threads and see that others had this thought. I think it may be him, because the writing seems to weird. Like as if *he* is avoiding writing with a whole bunch of commas***

Sooo SweetGirl if you AREN'T Rick then back of...but if you ARE Rick, f*ck off (((dammit, I said I wasn't going to curse on here anymore---Ahhh sh*t, I'll start tomorrow lol)))

Disclaimer---SweetGirl and Sweet_Girl and 2 different people. SweetGirl is the crazy question asker and Sweet_Girl is sane.

All he would have to do is have his internet turned off for a little while and have it turned back on and :O new IP, if it was a static IP. Or if he is on dial up his IP changes when he disconnects. Not trying to scare any of you, but it's easier than you think.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

Im catching up from the weekend, and I was wondering about the affiliation of the two. Seems odd.

Photos
    View albums

Yeah well, it kidn of doesn't matter who she is, she got WAY WAY too much of our attention yesterday and really ruined the "chi" on the board.....that makes me cranky.....
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    We have 2 laptops so I did a test on them to get the IP address. Both computers have the same IP address. I wanted to make sure I was giving the right info. The only way to have different IP addresses for each computer in your home is to have different modems(one for each computer) and different Internet Service Providers for each computer.
    There is an easier way but I am not posting it just in case this french fry short of a happy meal is the pathetic attempt at life Rick.

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

Photos
    View albums

UMMMM OT--- You are toooo cute! I love your avatar pic. Your style is SO cute on you!!!

Thanks Bronzy, that's very sweet! You're not too shabby yourself, lol!
    *Amber*

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four
    unless there are three other people." ~ H.G. Welles

Stay away from that icecream cake!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

[IMG][/IMG]

Photos
    View albums

i suggest everyone does a virus scan on their comps. after that whole rick thing i now do them once a week.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

thanks for that interesting piece of info libby...just proves that that sicko can be back even after being banned.

Photos
    View albums

it can still be him, cuz you can call your provider and ask them to change your ip for you. you're ip also changes every so often for security purposes

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

I had a similar thought. Honestly, let's just take the same approach we did with rick and just ignore her posts. I tried to be nice... giving her the benefit of the doubt. But clearly I go away for the weekend and come back and realize it didn't get any better. sigh. Please let's just leave the trolls alone and go back to doing what we do best. Supporting each other.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

oh and when she was in the chatroom before maddi said that she kept getting a message that someone was trying to invade her system with a virus...so sweetgirl is probably a hacker and I know that theyu're on here....

Photos
    View albums

Well Mr Thang could always go down to the library to use the PC's there.....but he's probably banned from there too..was probably flashing kids in the childen's section and shet......

Not sure if this rag is Rick, but either way she is annoying and acting coy to stir things up which she did, so we all need to avoid that stench like the plague........

Photos
    View albums

I thought the IP address was individual to the computer. Like each computer has a different IP address. So you're saying that each HOUSE has a different IP address. So if I have 3 comps in my house, each one of those have the same IP. I always though each computer had their on IP.
    Well IP address are the same for 1 home....then he must be logging onto a different computer or changed carriers or something...I dunno, I'm all discombobulated now lol.
    We have 2 laptops so I did a test on them to get the IP address. Both computers have the same IP address. I wanted to make sure I was giving the right info. The only way to have different IP addresses for each computer in your home is to have different modems(one for each computer) and different Internet Service Providers for each computer.

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Your IP address comes from who you have your internet service through so it should be the same no matter where you use your computer. I "bounce" off wi-fi signals on my laptop when I'm out of town but my IP server is still the same.
    I thought the IP address was individual to the computer. Like each computer has a different IP address. So you're saying that each HOUSE has a different IP address. So if I have 3 comps in my house, each one of those have the same IP. I always though each computer had their on IP.
    Well IP address are the same for 1 home....then he must be logging onto a different computer or changed carriers or something...I dunno, I'm all discombobulated now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Supastar0284 View Post
    LOL, wow! I don't check the Phen boards for a few days and I have all this catching up to do! When I first joind the phen forums, it was in the immediate aftermath of the "Rick" incident. I read previous posts and got the gist of the situation. When SweetGirl started posting her multiple annoying threads, even I wondered if it could be "Rick". I don't know if we'll solve the mystery, but I DO know that it's freaking annoying when I can't see other people's new posts because SweetGirl keeps posting and moving everyone elses to the second page. I have no interest in reading or answering her redundant questions! She is only seeking attention and I don't have much to give.
    UMMMM OT--- You are toooo cute! I love your avatar pic. Your style is SO cute on you!!!

Photos
    View albums

LOL, wow! I don't check the Phen boards for a few days and I have all this catching up to do! When I first joind the phen forums, it was in the immediate aftermath of the "Rick" incident. I read previous posts and got the gist of the situation. When SweetGirl started posting her multiple annoying threads, even I wondered if it could be "Rick". I don't know if we'll solve the mystery, but I DO know that it's freaking annoying when I can't see other people's new posts because SweetGirl keeps posting and moving everyone elses to the second page. I have no interest in reading or answering her redundant questions! She is only seeking attention and I don't have much to give.
    *Amber*

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four
    unless there are three other people." ~ H.G. Welles

Stay away from that icecream cake!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Girl View Post

Ok, I also am wondering if it was Rick. I dont know too much about IP addresses but I know his was banned, anyways I am wondering, if Rick had a laptop but he used it in another location that would mean he had a different IP address....right? Or does the IP address have to do with the computer too?
    Your IP address comes from who you have your internet service through so it should be the same no matter where you use your computer. I "bounce" off wi-fi signals on my laptop when I'm out of town but my IP server is still the same.

Photos
    View albums

Sweetgirl is more than just annoying. I think this person is here to do nothing but cause drama. Whether or not it is Rick, we may never know. However, I think Sweetgirl is trying to do the same things that Rick did. i.e., stir s hit up!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Ok, I also am wondering if it was Rick. I dont know too much about IP addresses but I know his was banned, anyways I am wondering, if Rick had a laptop but he used it in another location that would mean he had a different IP address....right? Or does the IP address have to do with the computer too?
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Photos
    View albums

Thanks BROZYBELLA for clearly seperating me from the other sweetgirl!!! LOL, I know I've been confused as her before so its good to have clarification!!!
    And thanks everyone else for saying all the nice things about me....and my cakes!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MY FRIENDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Photos
    View albums

Nah! I really dont think that Rick and sweetgirl are one in the same. I think Ricks gone .... at least for awhile. I bet he does show back up eventually though. When he gets a new computer, probably. I think this girl is a young lady with a much younger than 23 mentality. I think that she is reaching out for companionship and does not have any idea of the correct way to get it. Maybe by not addressing her when she is on....maybe she is so used to her family jumping everytime she whines or whimpers....she thinks everybody should do the same for her. And really....thats exactally what we have done here too. She has gotten everybodys attention for sure...even if it has been negative. ...Just a thought....

BronzyBella

Well as soon as she started over-doing the question threads...my first thought was RickC cause he has the type of issue where he will get attention anyway he can get it. If I was an annoying girl on a forum, I wouldn't announce my leaving. I would just leave....but Rick is the ONLY one who annoucned him leaving like a milliion and one times.

Photos
    View albums

Well if it ain't him then they should become friends....bahahhahhahahaa
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast