New doc and the scare of a lifetime

nope in texas

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

2. Advertising
    advertising

Roxy do you live near Clovis, California? Because that same thing happened there!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHf5sfG/]

Banned

U can sometimes do background checks u can go to ratemds.com & see if they say anything about your doctor.Its hard to trust anyone anymore.Some stuff that people do these days are just wrong.

YIKES! That's as scary as the time that I found out my pets Vet had killed her husband with animal euthinization(spelling? AGAIN) stuff and then chopped up his body and poured concrete over the pieces in the parking lot of her office...They tore down the hold building and everything. There's some real freaks out there!

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

Default New doc and the scare of a lifetime

Okay all, so I got a new doc last week. The week before we were rescheduled because the doctors had an "emergency". The next week I went in we came in to a new doc. Well, come to find out our doctor from before was doing illegal emergency appendectomies right across from where we got our phen. So now we have a new doc. I had looked into this doc for sometime and decided to go when I felt it was safe. Although I never saw the doc much (now that I think about it), it never dawned on me that he wasn't really a doctor. Lucky for me it was real phen. The only good and bad thing was this doc is going to take me off when I reach 25 percent of the average idea body weight (which is like 150 or so). He explained (though I new myself) that it was a lifestyle change. The other doc, you went in and out. They would check blood pressure every month and weight and that was it. This doc did a whole physical again and there was one other person and he told them because she had been on phen 3 months and not lost anything he would reevaluate next month and take her off if the scale didn't move any. Just scared the stuffing out of me that our doctor wasn't what he was supposed to be. The area wasn't sterilized or anything, it was just a little bed basically. Not trying to scare anybody, just a precaution to make sure you know and check well on your doc. I checked but not well enough apparently. I really like this new doc. It gives me more of a goal off of phen as well as on phen. Of course I've taken it since April and still have 90 pills out of 180 (each month is a 30 day supply) so I haven't been doing too bad with the weight loss off of phen. My mom wasn't very happy though. Her goal was 110 on phen and she threw a fit.