Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

hey, whatever works girl!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

i agree thats why i went ahead and brought some and had my first workout and what i did was......ok this might sound nuts but i thought about when someone said that theirs was rolling down......1st i did the saran wrap on my mid section then i put the blue rubber back tummy trimmer thing on top of it jus in case the saran wrap rolled down then i also wrapped my arms in the saran wrap as well and did my 30 mins on my gazelle edge afterward i took it all off....well cut it all off lol and did my 3 lb weights to work out my arms a little. i mean i really felt great afterwards it made me feel like i went a little extra and it only took about 5 mins to get it on and another 5 to get it back off so it wasnt like it took up time or anything. soooooo i will continue to do this everyday twice a day and even if its only water weight at least it will be a mental thing that keep me motavated for now!
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

i own the mid section band and it has shaped my stomach well for my weight. i use it while walking my two miles. i am going to try the arm bands becuz if it works for my stubborn belly it will work there also, u should try it for u. somethings that don't work for one might work wonders for others and vise versa

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    I usd to work out with a lady that did the saran wrap and she swore it workd...so I hope that helps..I'm just afraid it will fall off at the gym and i'll look like a dope....I only wrap myself up when my man's coming home from work...LOL..just kidding.

I don't think it would hurt to try it.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was just b it ch en about not being able to find lingere, I need to buy some colored seran wrap, but I'll have to make sure I put a pair of scissors under his pillow!!! LMAO I actually made a dress out of it once for halloween in high school.

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' in there View Post
    I have done just a few "sessions" of that video "Hip Hop Abs" where it is all dancing around. ( I did this because I think I can dance - really I am a total dork. But it is all about the attitude that you have while you are dancing anyway, right? I figure I can pull it off if my face is saying "yea, I'm doing this right - you got a prob with it?")

Anyway, sorry I got sidetracked. In just a few sessions, it have really helped. It was the first thing that I noticed - my back fat disappearing!!
    OMG if it really helped with the backfat i need to invest in one of those dvds bec i need help bad in that area!!!! Plus i love to dance! i was a dancing doll im middle and high school might bring back some memories lol
    Last edited by tarekawilson; July 20th, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Bronze Phenster Hangin' in there's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I have done just a few "sessions" of that video "Hip Hop Abs" where it is all dancing around. ( I did this because I think I can dance - really I am a total dork. But it is all about the attitude that you have while you are dancing anyway, right? I figure I can pull it off if my face is saying "yea, I'm doing this right - you got a prob with it?")

Anyway, sorry I got sidetracked. In just a few sessions, it have really helped. It was the first thing that I noticed - my back fat disappearing!!
    31 years old
    5' 0"
    Starting weight (in March at WW): 170
    Current weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 120

Almost half way:eatnphen1:

(Will upload a photo soon)

Photos
    View albums

I usd to work out with a lady that did the saran wrap and she swore it workd...so I hope that helps..I'm just afraid it will fall off at the gym and i'll look like a dope....I only wrap myself up when my man's coming home from work...LOL..just kidding.

I don't think it would hurt to try it.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by 4mami_mia View Post
    i do this and i dont know if its water or what but i have been losing consistantly and i have lost alot of inches.
    I makes you sweet more so your burning water but it has to be doing more than that as well. I will drink water and not gain the weight back.

I dont know why but it works but only during exercising. I use to use a trash bag but then i got one of those plasitc suits from walmart for like 7 dollars and cut hte pants into shorts to wear under my workout clothes.

finally someone with faith! i'm glad to hear that you've tried it and i'm going to as well guess i feel like even if its water weight at least i'll be getting rid of it everyday with all the water i drink!!!!

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Photos
    View albums

The rubbery ones are skin tight and they really hold you place, so you feel slimmer with them on. You wear them while you exercise..............DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME!!!! I THOUGHT HEY WHY DONT I WEAR IT ALL DAY.........I GOT A RASH CUZ MY SKIN COULDN'T BREATH!!! SO YOU SHOULD ONLY WEAR IT WHEN YOU ARE EXERCISING!!!
    The plastic suit ones do the same thing, by making you sweat but I dont think they are tight on you.
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Photos
    View albums

Are you talking about a wrap like this:

http://www.goo4swap.com/5-15.htm

Or just a plastic/rubber garment to wear while exercising?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHf5sfG/]

Photos
    View albums

i do this and i dont know if its water or what but i have been losing consistantly and i have lost alot of inches.
    I makes you sweet more so your burning water but it has to be doing more than that as well. I will drink water and not gain the weight back.

I dont know why but it works but only during exercising. I use to use a trash bag but then i got one of those plasitc suits from walmart for like 7 dollars and cut hte pants into shorts to wear under my workout clothes.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Photos
    View albums

If you just want to change your shape, you can do that with Tight Lacing Corsetry

http://www.staylace.com/medicaladvice/medical.htm

http://www.corsetinformation.com/

http://www.corsetted.com/etc.shtml

http://www.meliciouscorsetry.com/gallery.html

It's an investment of at least $300.00 and that's pretty low end, but some gals do good work for that amount... at least that's what I heard about a year ago.

If you did choose to change your shape by tight lacing, theirs a lot of research you need to do. It's difficult to do on your own, but their are ways, and don't wash it with out explicit instructions, and not very often...
    Plus it's hard to get used to, many things you'll want to do before you lace up, if you forget something, you're screwed...
    Last edited by KitsapLady; July 20th, 2008 at 12:48 AM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHf5sfG/]

Photos
    View albums

I have those slim bands (you can buy them a walmart) and also thermo shorts. They are freakin hard to get into, you start sweating before you put them on!!! But I do feel slimmer after wards!!!
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Photos
    View albums

i know it probably would just wishful thinking i guess just thought maybe just maybe someone was going to say it helped them out and they believed in it. and hey ur getting married friday congrats!!!! my 24th bday is saturday the 26th!

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Photos
    View albums

i still think then it'll just take the extra water out everyday, but when it doubt give it a try, it won't hurt anything!

!!!

1/9/09

Photos
    View albums

Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about the weight loss wraps. I'm sorry.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

she didnt jus say to just wear it alone she said that she did it everyday while working out so i know it cant jus be water weight everyday but if it is i guess thats good 2. but she did say that it was a everyday thing dont know if that make a different

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by SHess2004 View Post
    I agree with the Soon to be Mrs. Miner, it is only a temporary solution. I used to own one of those sauna belts many many years ago. It is made of neopreen (however you spell that) and I found it to be uncomfortable. It wanted to roll when I was exercising. I never noticed any difference after using it. That is not a product I would ever buy again.
    my brother wore one of those things..it SORTA made a difference..but then again, he did make a lot of changes in his diet & exercised more, so maybe thats what helped him to lose weight lol
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I've had a few body wraps done. A friend of mine was learning and needed to practice. I was told to stay away from caffine and as soon as I drank anything it would come back. Basically just water weight. By the end of the night I was the same as before the wrap. No way would I encourage anyone to pay money for something like this.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I agree with the Soon to be Mrs. Miner, it is only a temporary solution. I used to own one of those sauna belts many many years ago. It is made of neopreen (however you spell that) and I found it to be uncomfortable. It wanted to roll when I was exercising. I never noticed any difference after using it. That is not a product I would ever buy again.

Bronze Phenster angeleyes_38829's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

With me its mostly my spare tire as I call it you know around the middle and the new lower belly that has appeared that I want to get rid of.

*SW* 260.8~ 07/29/08~ (doctors scale)

*JeRi*

Photos
    View albums

lol i cant spell good either. dang i was hoping this was true and it really worked for someone on here!

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Photos
    View albums

It will help if your getting ready for a special occasion or something and want to lose some inches temporarly but it's just water weight and will come right back when you drink water again. So unless you just enjoy being wrapped in plastic and sweating your a s s off and possibly getting heat rash etc. you could probally get the same results taking diurex for a few days.

OT: sorry everrybody for the poor spelling...I have a college degree yet I can't spell efffin anything right...They should have never made us type all our papers where we could use spell check growing up...lol

!!!

1/9/09

Photos
    View albums

he also said she wrapped it around her arms and it helped she said she loved her thick legs lol i kinda have those same plms i'm trying to focus more on my stomach and arms but i want to lose all over as well

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Bronze Phenster angeleyes_38829's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I am not sure but I have heard that too and I have seen products similar to that on TV. One was like a wide band/belt like thing therma something that helped you sweat away fat?????

*SW* 260.8~ 07/29/08~ (doctors scale)

*JeRi*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast