OMG, look at it, can you believe it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Girl you look great!!! You're getting sooo tiny!! And I looove the glasses!! I'm a ****** for cute/hot glasses!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

WOW! I'm looking at your weight loss progress and I am amazed. I would love to lose that much. Its been slow for me but I see a lot of progress on this board so it motivates me to keep going. How long did it take for you to lose 49 lbs?

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Steph-on-LI View Post
    Crafty,

You look amazing, girl. You have been one of my motivations since day one, I just wanted you to know that. I've noticed that I'm starting to see bones that I haven't seen in years. Hell, I didn't even know that I had cheekbones until like 3 weeks ago. You should be so proud of yourself, not only for what you've accomplished but what you've pushed the rest of us to do.

Oh, by the way, I'm driving down to Arkansas to steal your glasses. I absolutely love them!
    That means a lot to me, thank you

My glasses are Jubilee 5634 so go get you some girl! LOL

Photos
    View albums

Looking good Ms. Crafty!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    Where do you want to go? What is keeping you where you are? Arkansas, right?
    School...I could graduate in Dec. but I'm waiting til May cuz my son will be in Kindergarten this fall and I can't just up and move in the middle of his 1st year of school!

I just want to go someplace where there is more OPPORTUNITY for us both. There is NOTHING here and I mean NOTHING. The nearest big city is over an hour and a half away. I want to be closer to things, be able to take my son to themall when I feel like it instead of having to plan the trip days ahead of time. I will more than likely end up in Texas because my dad is going back there and I have a lot of friends there. I have to go some place where there are people I can depend on...I can't just move off with my CHILD to an unknown place with NOBODY. But I am getting OUT of HERE! I'm being smothered by this place and since I saw the bigger picture (Tacoma, WA) I can't bear this place much longer. I'm a small town girl with big dreams

Photos
    View albums

You look gawjous. Seriously you do look beautiful and I love, love love your glasses.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

Where do you want to go? What is keeping you where you are? Arkansas, right?
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Crafty,

You look amazing, girl. You have been one of my motivations since day one, I just wanted you to know that. I've noticed that I'm starting to see bones that I haven't seen in years. Hell, I didn't even know that I had cheekbones until like 3 weeks ago. You should be so proud of yourself, not only for what you've accomplished but what you've pushed the rest of us to do.

Oh, by the way, I'm driving down to Arkansas to steal your glasses. I absolutely love them!
    Last edited by earthgoddess; July 19th, 2008 at 09:53 PM.

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    You are nothing BUT bone! You look so amazing! I love the new avatar. You really have beautiful eyes! Any decisions made on your male suitors? Are you still trying to choose between several??
    Well...not really. I'm still having awesome sex with the one that tries to fight his feelings for me though. I don't call him for two days and he freaks AFTER he already told me I'm too needy and didn't need to call him everyday! LOL I guess that proved who was too needy, didn't it? haha His thing is (tho he wont' admit it) is that he wants to be YOUNG and FREE but wants me to be there when he's ready to settle down. I won't be...but until the time comes for me to move away, the sex is too good to give up! haha

Other than that, I am still talking on the phone to two guys that both seem soooooooo sweet! The rest are history because I'm tired of their bull. And yeah, I should demand more from Mr. Sex Me Down...but I honestly don't NEED a reason to STAY here, I don't want to GIVE myself a reason because I'll never be happy if I stay in this h*ll hole

Photos
    View albums

You are nothing BUT bone! You look so amazing! I love the new avatar. You really have beautiful eyes! Any decisions made on your male suitors? Are you still trying to choose between several??
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by greenapplegirl77 View Post
    You look awesome
    Thank you! Oh, if you want some baby name suggestions I'm FULL of them! I love names, it's sort of an obsession

Photos
    View albums

You look awesome
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

Default OMG, look at it, can you believe it?

Look at my avatar pic...see that little bone right there sticking out? It's been a long time since I could see it...a LONG time..oh I feel so good!!

Thank you all for being here for me (((hugs))) I love you and appreciate everything you guys do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2