I'm Not Psycho
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Not Psycho

Prncssmn7

[QUOTE=SweetGirl;829335]I'm not psycho im just annoying because I ask questions over & over again.
    & When people dont ever answer a question of mine it makes me mad.

Sweetie, I am going to be as nice as God tells me I should be...You have to understand that this board doesn't belong to you. It's for everyone here, and it's quite expansive (large). Asking multiple questions in multiple threads isn't going to endear you to anyone. The first rule to any message board is to READ...Read until your eyes bleed, then come back and read some more. We all have to do it, not just you. Most of the questions you have would have been answered. The rest should have been answered by your Doctor.

As far as getting annoyed by people who don't answer you as fast as you'd like...flip it and realize how annoying it is to constantly post the same thing over and over. I have yet to see a thread with no replies. The good people here will get to it. But trying to force answers will not make anyone want to help you.

Yes I do know about sending private messages & I have sent some people them but noone ever replys well some people do but most people dont.

If you are the same in your PMs as you are on the board it's abrasive. Everyone here needs help from time to time and you just seem to want to take and not bother to give anything of yourself. That's not the way of the world. We're all here on a journey that is very important to us. I read this board long before I started on phen, as did others. I haven't posted my pic or even my name, again as others have not either. Everyone has to do what is right for them. We give what we are comfortable giving to whom we are comfortable giving it to. You can not expect in this day and age for anyone to give out personal information to someone they do not know. And you certainly can not force someone to.

I got my prescription of Phentermine at Hyvee.
    What brand of Phentermine do I have???
    I can't tell on the bottle it just says Phentermine 15mg

Again, call your doctor with any questions about your meds.

I don't know who this Rick person is or if you are him or what. What I do know is that you seem very sad, lonely and needy. There is nothing wrong with that, many people in this world are. But whoever you are, you must take steps to become your own person. Get out, join some clubs, explore other interests. If you are on phen, you are interested in losing weight. Get out and hike, walk, bike, go to the park. Join a gym. Do you work? Perhaps you should take some classes to help you get a promotion or if you are in school, volunteer. But get some activities that will put you in contact with other humans in person./QUOTE]
    Last edited by Prncssmn7; July 20th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi, im new here too but, instead of annoying everyone, you could search the old posts and there is a wealth of information on these boards. i am here for support in loosing weight and reading that what others are going through is simmilar to what i am going through is giving me the motivation so stick to it. I posted a question yesterday, got some advice and followed it! good luck to you, but try to listen to others advice, and try it, also sound like you have difficulty talking to your DR...call an urgent care and ask over the phone. its free.

I think i lost my mind struggling to loose my extra weight.

Photos
    View albums

Guess I missed all the fun after I left last night.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    YOu know what? you just need to kiss my big fat white lumpy A@@.......................................
    Scat, I'll kiss it if you'll trade bods with me. I'll take your lumpy bum any day over my big saggy belly and boobs. **Smooch! Smooch**

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

I dont know how to post pics on here & I'm not reading all your replys because I know that their probably make me mad oh well. & I dont have a recent pic because I wont take one I have gotten to be such a fatty.
    So how do u post a pic?

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by libby0920 View Post
    lol well then... i guess that is the end of this thread
    Well one can hope so, anyways!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    Okay sweetgirl, you DO appear to be psycho to us. This forum just got over a huge psycho, ie rick, and it's hard for us to trust new people. Especially ones such as yourself. Do you remember what we discussed last night in chat? I answered everything you asked. Most everything you asked again today, by flooding the boards. I also told you that if you'd chill the eff out and GIVE people TIME to answer your posts, you'd get a lot more help. Just because you're on the board all effing day does not mean everyone else is. You've done ruined it for us. No one wants to help you now because you wouldn't chill out.

You're acting like a bratty a s s kid that has adhd or something. Just because all the focus is not on you for one second, does not mean you have to post ten more threads. Do you not understand that is annoying? You're pushing everyone elses threads back to where some may not see them. There might be important info in there that no one will see because your crap is at the top.

And also after what happened with rick, you cannot expect us to add you to our myspaces, be so nice and friendly to you, etc when we know jacks h i t about you. FILL US IN. Post a pic. Show us that you're not some psycho rick-ette. If you really want to be a part of this community and get good help, then grow the fock up and put your big girl panties on and chill the fock out. As long as you keep acting like this, you will not get any help. Everyone will continue to ignore your pm's and threads, nor will they talk to you in chat. You decide what you wanna do and proceed accordingly.

Oh, and if you're so worried about taking phen, why did you even get it? I know I have told you some good advice and so have others, about contacting your doctor. You give excuses as to why you can't (or won't). I guess you don't really want to take it and lose weight. I was trying to help you with your blood pressure after you were freaking out and you couldn't even tell me what your average blood pressure was. Even though you're supposed to take it regularly. I'm sorry, but I don't want to help people that will not take advice, but continue to ask for repeatedly.

Thank you and goodnight.
    lol well then... i guess that is the end of this thread

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Okay sweetgirl, you DO appear to be psycho to us. This forum just got over a huge psycho, ie rick, and it's hard for us to trust new people. Especially ones such as yourself. Do you remember what we discussed last night in chat? I answered everything you asked. Most everything you asked again today, by flooding the boards. I also told you that if you'd chill the eff out and GIVE people TIME to answer your posts, you'd get a lot more help. Just because you're on the board all effing day does not mean everyone else is. You've done ruined it for us. No one wants to help you now because you wouldn't chill out.

You're acting like a bratty a s s kid that has adhd or something. Just because all the focus is not on you for one second, does not mean you have to post ten more threads. Do you not understand that is annoying? You're pushing everyone elses threads back to where some may not see them. There might be important info in there that no one will see because your crap is at the top.

And also after what happened with rick, you cannot expect us to add you to our myspaces, be so nice and friendly to you, etc when we know jacks h i t about you. FILL US IN. Post a pic. Show us that you're not some psycho rick-ette. If you really want to be a part of this community and get good help, then grow the fock up and put your big girl panties on and chill the fock out. As long as you keep acting like this, you will not get any help. Everyone will continue to ignore your pm's and threads, nor will they talk to you in chat. You decide what you wanna do and proceed accordingly.

Oh, and if you're so worried about taking phen, why did you even get it? I know I have told you some good advice and so have others, about contacting your doctor. You give excuses as to why you can't (or won't). I guess you don't really want to take it and lose weight. I was trying to help you with your blood pressure after you were freaking out and you couldn't even tell me what your average blood pressure was. Even though you're supposed to take it regularly. I'm sorry, but I don't want to help people that will not take advice, but continue to ask for repeatedly.

Thank you and goodnight.

Photos
    View albums

lol i get off for a few hours and i come back to this! deff glad i didnt go out tonight LOL

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks steph-on-LI this is all new to me I am not very good at it. my nineteen year old and husband are helping me I don't do much on the computer. the next thing is to put up a picture.thanks again

Photos
    View albums

lol @ this thread..i needed a good laugh tonight lol
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ginny4 View Post
    ok I tryed to find the answer myself but could not here goes what is BUMP?
    It means that you basically post another comment on your original post so that it heads back to the top of page 1

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

ok I tryed to find the answer myself but could not here goes what is BUMP?

Photos
    View albums

You guys are cracking me up! This is just hilarious! Who needs tv on a Saturday night when you have Goth and Scat?!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    YOu know what? you just need to kiss my big fat white lumpy A@@.......................................
    LMAO!!! too funny

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Photos
    View albums

Photos
    View albums

I would like to add in here that people HAVE answered a lot of your questions, you fail to go back to your original post, or to bump it if it goes unnoticed. Instead you just keep flooding.
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    He/She/It was a so-called hacker that tried to fool everyone on here that he was someone that weighed over 500lbs/had lost over 250lbs and tried to play on everyone's sympathy until he sent a nasty private message and got caught.
    That is wild. I can't imagine what people get out of doing stuff like that. Crazy!
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Photos
    View albums

It's the mood I'm in.. My son is gone all night and hubby is playing video games...I'm bored!!!
    You are definitely entertaining me. Thanks! LOL
    1/05/09 169

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    HOLY CRAP! You are freakin hilarious Goth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's the mood I'm in.. My son is gone all night and hubby is playing video games...I'm bored!!!

Photos
    View albums

He/She/It was a so-called hacker that tried to fool everyone on here that he was someone that weighed over 500lbs/had lost over 250lbs and tried to play on everyone's sympathy until he sent a nasty private message and got caught.

Photos
    View albums

LOL!! I feel like I just scolded one of my kids.

HOLY CRAP! You are freakin hilarious Goth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1/05/09 169

Photos
    View albums

OK, cmarie and gothprincess, who is the Rick that was mentioned on the other thread? Just wondering what the story was behind that. If it's none of my business I understand.
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Photos
    View albums

LOL!! I feel like I just scolded one of my kids.

Photos
    View albums

I think the biggest thing..atleast for me..is that you bombard with questions without even introducing yourself. You don't say "oh, how are you, I am new and just a bit in the dark so I'd appreciate your help..." it's rude. People would answer you if you were warmer, and didn't spew these questions without first making an attempt to be friendlier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast