My first day.....
    Photos
    View albums

Welcome to both of you! I've taken both(phen and phenD), but like phen better only because I don't have to take it 3x a day like phenD. I didn't get the rush of energy with phenD either but it still worked. Good luck both of you!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I am glad you survived your first day. Good luck!!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

good for you I'm glad you had a good day!
    I started phenD today...different stuff but similar... well I thought about food alot (well not more than usual) but refrained from eating alot wich is good, i usually just give in and eat when i think about food.

I dont "feel" anything though like you described...im a bit jealous-i'd like to know its working at least, and i still feel like i have an apetite, just phenD gives me more of an ability to think about food descisions and not just stuff my face. boy would i love to loose the apatite though...that should help alot!
    Im glad it sounds like phen will really work! good luck to you! stick with it!

I think i lost my mind struggling to loose my extra weight.

Photos
    View albums

Smile My first day.....

Well, as you all know.....since you are taking phen, how my day most likely went.
    I was going to wait until the weekend to start taking phen because I didn't know how I would react and I had to work today. Well, i had a dream last night that i was stuffing my face, so i woke up and decided to start right away........let me just say that I LOVE LOVE this stuff. I am taking it along with seriquel ( for the manic side of bi polar disorder) They seem to work great together. I had NO appetite and had to make myself eat...which wasn't too much. That is a complete 180 from where i was even yesterday, when I had to make myself stop eating. I don't feel jittery at all but my day FLEW by. Anyhoo, tomorrow i will make sure i eat a little more now that i know how I take to the medicine.