One week on Phen!
    Photos
    View albums

YAY for you! I completely understand how it is being married to someone who works 16-18 hour days! My husband works for the State Docks and since Hurricane Katrina (yep, 3 years ago) shut down the New Orleans port, he has been working 7 days a week (usually no less than 12 hour days). Last month they worked him 26 hours straight and gave him a 7 hour break before demanding he come back! The money is great, but the price he has to pay to get it S U C K S!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

LOL, Thanks Raquel (nice new pic to btw),

I actually feel pretty good. Still troubles with pooping (TMI) but other then that, pretty good. Proud of myself thats for sure. Cant believe I am actually doing this. LOL. But ya, pretty good.

Yup thats a good way to look at things.

How you been?
    Ya , typically hes pretty good about that. Thats probably the one and maybe only good quality about him. LMAO.
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MonkeyLover - 10lbs is GREAT!

How are you feeling?

Your attempt 9 months ago - was just a stepping stone on your journey to get here where you are today, this is YOUR time.

And your husband sounds great, you talked and he listened??? When do men do this lol -

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the end of your 2nd weeks report.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by erin_e View Post
    hi, i used to waitress too, thats what caused me to gain 50+lbs! i once was "not so fat" and being around food all the time was hell for my willpower.
    i once lost 60lbs on just slimfast my senior year of high school...i wish i could do that now but i dont have the energy and will...but with phenD I hope it will happen again

sounds like many of you still mix slimfast into your phen program, does this seem to help weight loss or is it more for convienience?

ps:congrats on your loss! weight is the best loss of all... the $ spent on these pills hmmm...yet to be decided
    Im glad I didnt gain to much weight, but I was always on the move, and would work tons of doubles. So that helped , I am sure. I still ate a lot and gained some though.

eww, I have tried the slim fast and just cant do it, I know some others are doing it here, you may want to search the thread and place slim fast there and it should being up some post about it, that might help you decided. lol

I will glady spend the money on the pills as long as they work, no problems there. lol

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by lindseytattoo View Post
    Thats awesome. I also started on the 11th and I weighed myself today and I lost 8lbs... super happy about that. I am going through the same thing as you. Everyone around me is eating the stuff that I love but it is easier than I thought to say no to myself. I am not keeping track of calories but I am going to start tomorrow. I know it isn't very much though. Im so happy for you
    WHOOHOO! WTG! Thats great. Right, it is easier then I thought, but at times, I still want to cave. lol. Not as bad as it could be though

I like keeping track of my calories. I use an online program. It really helps, so I know what I am putting in my mouth, and it also tracks all my vitamins. i am gonna go pull some reports now, so I know what vitamins I need to increase and go buy me a multi vitamin so this way I am not missing to many vitamins. lol.

Thankyou , and good job to you as well!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

hi, i used to waitress too, thats what caused me to gain 50+lbs! i once was "not so fat" and being around food all the time was hell for my willpower.
    i once lost 60lbs on just slimfast my senior year of high school...i wish i could do that now but i dont have the energy and will...but with phenD I hope it will happen again

sounds like many of you still mix slimfast into your phen program, does this seem to help weight loss or is it more for convienience?

ps:congrats on your loss! weight is the best loss of all... the $ spent on these pills hmmm...yet to be decided

I think i lost my mind struggling to loose my extra weight.

Photos
    View albums

Thats awesome. I also started on the 11th and I weighed myself today and I lost 8lbs... super happy about that. I am going through the same thing as you. Everyone around me is eating the stuff that I love but it is easier than I thought to say no to myself. I am not keeping track of calories but I am going to start tomorrow. I know it isn't very much though. Im so happy for you
    Lindsey
    Height 5'6"
    Starting weight 228lbs.
    7-11-2008.........228lbs. Started Phentermine
    7-18-2008.........220lbs.
    7-25-2008.........216lbs.
    Goal Weight 140

Photos
    View albums

jalen- LMAO. Thanks girl! But I doubt that. HAHA to many stretch marks to ever feel comfy in a bikini. LOL. If I can just walk around in a cute one piece and not be ashamed and hide on a HUGE shirt, that will be awesome for me. LOL

Kell- THANKS!!

Mrs- THANKS!

Lin- Ya its defentaly hard. Maybe try a snack or two in there somewhere? I use to waitress, I know how hard it is for sure, and then I moved up to manager. So then I got to do all the jobs when it got busy. LOL. I know to though, you must have some good will power to work as a weightress and still stay within your calories. I use to eat TONS of stuff when I worked. Specially when I became manager, cause I could go back there and make up my own dishes. LOL.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by momkat View Post
    I'm so happy to hear that it sounds like you have a thoughtful husband who cares about you and your goals!! It was so nice to hear that he asked you about pizza first! My husband is the same way and it boosts my self confidence and will power even more, because it's my choice to say, 'that's fine, go ahead, I can handle it!'
    Right, well he didnt before. He didnt even seem to pay attetion./ It was about 9 months ago, I was counting calories and going to the gym. i was struggling really bad. He didnt seem to even notice. I was down 25 pounds. I told him one night, I have lost 25 pounds, and not even skipping a beat, he says really I cant even tell. That was it, the next day I went out to breakfast and out to lunch, ended up putting on that 25 pounds plus 30 more over the months. So before I started this one we had a talk. He said he was sorry TONS of times and really felt bad. So now, hes doing everything he can to lend support. So I am grateful this time. lol.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Congrats on the 10lbs cashmonkies!!!! I just started taking phen on 7/3 and i already feel a big difference in the way my clothes fit. I have yet to get on the scale at home because i firmly believe that it is possessed by the devil and it lies to me every chance it can. I am waiting to see what the scale at the doctors office says and then weigh myself at home so that i will know exactly how many pounds difference there is in each scale.

I am also having a hard time consuming all of my 1200 calories, the highest i have gotten so far is 840. I usually eat a Jimmy Dean Delight Turkey Sauage Muffin or drink a Slim Fast for breakfast and then have a WW cuisine for lunch and either baked fish or chicken with a salad for supper.

I work two jobs and my second job is as a waitress and anyone that has ever been a waitress knows how much of a work out it is.

If anyone has suggestions for me, I am totally open for them.
    SW - 240 (7/3/08)
    CW - 219 (7/22/08)
    CW - 218 (8/1/08)

[url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url

Photos
    View albums

Congrats!!!
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

That spare tire aka muffin top, has got to GO!!!

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Photos
    View albums

Congrats on 10lbs lost !!!!!

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That's great Cash! Doesn't it feel good?? I applaud your willpower. I can't wait to hear about the Pilates DVD. I told you! Grey bikini here she comes!! LOL! Once again, I'm happy for you!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Photos
    View albums

I'm so happy to hear that it sounds like you have a thoughtful husband who cares about you and your goals!! It was so nice to hear that he asked you about pizza first! My husband is the same way and it boosts my self confidence and will power even more, because it's my choice to say, 'that's fine, go ahead, I can handle it!'
    Started Phen 7/2/08
    SW: 177
    Height: 5'5"

8/6/08
    8/13/08
    8/20/08
    8/27/08
    9/3/08
    1st Goal: 164 by August 1st (-10lbs in 4 weeeks) MET! 7/19/08
    2nd Goal: 149 by September 28rd (-15lbs)
    GW: 135 by Christmas 2008

Photos
    View albums

Lovin- THANKS!!

Mindalynn- Thanks very much!

Kimberlycox- I know the feeling. I have tried soo many time, and always fall off, but wayy before my goal. I didnt have phen to help, and didnt have the support like I do now, here. So it helps. Congrats on getting married, and keep posting here, the support of this group is awesome. I love it here.
    Last edited by cashmonkies; July 18th, 2008 at 07:17 PM.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Smile FIRST WEEK ON PHEN

I started Phen last week after "falling off the wagon" last year. I had lost approx 50 pounds last year, after much walking, taking Phen, and learning new eating habits. I fell in love after 8 years of being divorced, and gained tons of weight back, almost all of the weight I had already lost. I started out this time weighing 235 and after almost a week on Phen I am down to 226.6!!! I am sure most of this weight loss is water, but I am so excited. I cannot wait to get down to my desired weight again. I am hoping to lose about 70-80 pounds this time. I am now married(in April) and I have a lot of support on my new diet plan. Congrats to you on your weight loss this week. I look forward to talking to you more.

Photos
    View albums

That is wonerful, cashmonkies! You should be very proud of yourself! This is a great start - keep up the awesome work and will power!

Photos
    View albums

Congrats. 10 pounds in a week is a great result. Hopefully it will only get better for you.

Photos
    View albums

Socialite- Thankyou! Ya its pretty funny, cause I never had the will power before. I know a lot is me, finally getting fed up with this new found drop belly, but a huge part is the meds, and the great people here.

Happy Texas- Thanks! Thats great, cant wait to see your results as well!

Dymples- Thanks. I tried pretty hard, and was very strick, so Hopeing that was a huge reason. 4 pounds is awesome as well!! Dont think that its not. lol. I have a LONG way to go still, you dont have as long, I am jellous of that. LOL 39lbs vs 70lbs.. I would much rather have yours. lol

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

CONGRATS ON YOUR RESULTS! IVE LOST 4LBS IN MY FIRST WEEK! LOL! IM JEALOUS!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

SW 192LBS 7/12/08
    GW 140-150LBS

7/12/08 - 192lbs
    7/17/08 - 189 lbs (not bad since i didnt do any exercise)
    8/07/08 - 187lbs (no phen)

Photos
    View albums

Great job! 10 pounds in a week is awesome.

I'm almost at that one week mark. I'll let you know how my first week goes.
    Cindy

Photos
    View albums

Congrats on the 10lbs, I know thats the stuff that keeps u motivated to keep on going. Sounds like u got some willpower going on. I think on the meds (Im on phend) it helps u make wiser choices. Your definately on the right forum to get that motivation and support!!!

Photos
    View albums

Default One week on Phen!

So my first week went pretty good. Today makes excatley one week on Phen, and I have lost 10 pounds , That makes me so happy, and really just shocked all at the same time. lol. I didnt think I would lose 10 pounds. I tried really hard though.

I still find it a lil hard to reach my 1200 calories. Even doing as you all suggested and pre planning my meals and snacks, cause then I just get full, and cant eat anymore. I end up being around 900 calories for the day.

I did have two days where I was SUPER proud of myself. Two of my kids had birthdays in the last two weeks. Well the way schedules were and my step daughter went on vacation with her mom to cali (we live in Michigan), this wednesday that just past, I ended up making two cakes for the kids. Typically when I would make cakes, I would lick the spoon and sneak a finger or two of frosting, I didnt touch it, some even got on my hand, and I wiped it off. That night I alowed myself a tiny piece of one cake, which 3 bites and it was gone. Its now on my counter and I have touched it since. Before it would have been long gone by now.

My husband has to work long hours, some 16-17 hour days. Some being even longer. Well last night was one of them days. He didnt come home until 10 pm and he had left the house at 5am. So he came home, and he says, I am sorry to do this, but I really want a pizza. Do you care if I order one. So I said, nope thats fine. He got this huge pizza with extra chese and tons of toppings (another one of my favs) and while he was eating it, gosh it smelled so good, I stayed in teh same room and had a small weight watchers ice cream. lol. So I avoided that as well.

I have to tell you, with out the support of this forum, and knowing I have so many people on my side and rooting for me to do well, I dont think I could have avoided them situations. Thats where normally I would say to H E L L with this diet, i quit. But I didnt.

So first week went great. I have a pilates dvd on the way (ordered it online) so hopefully my next week, I will see some really good results again!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3