I OPENED MY BIG MOUTH NOW IM PISSED
    Photos
    View albums

People are stupid! Repeat this to yourself almost like a mantra and you will find out that they bother you less. First off, you dont have to defend yourself to anyone. A few people did the same thing to me.....I could not care less. A few were like "oh maybe I can take that" to them I added the sentence "Well if you dont eat right and work out nothing is going to happen" but that is it.

Everyone makes up their own mind. To hell with them.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

i am thinking if i was taking phen then i probably wouldn't tell anybody......BUT i heard about phen through one of my friends, and she wasn't a super close friend. we had class together and became friends through there, like we would go to lunch sometimes and that sort of thing. ANYWAY, she was saying she lost 20 lbs. in a month and i asked her how. she told me phen....to which i replied what's that? where do you get it? how much does it cost?! so, if she wouldn't have told me then i would still be 200+ lbs. i didn't actually get to get the phen, but i went to the clinic she went to and got something else that has worked for me. i never would've started on the journey had she not shared with me what she was doing. so, maybe you should just be very selective of who you tell. if they are a friend (and if they have a weight problem) they are probably going to be more interested than judgemental.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by KKraver View Post
    People are so quick to judge. Everyone always knows the answers and how to do it the right way, and they don't hesitate to inform you of it. I know ignorance isn't congtagious, but it spreads like it.
    I'm kind of at a point in my life where I dont give an F. If your not rollin with me, that's fine, but get outta the way or I'll mow you over. Ha!
    lol i'm with u ! people dont realize that losing weight is a very difficult thing to do. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MAGIC PIL!!!!!many skinny people who have never had a weight problem in their life just look @ overweight people and say "well if u just stopped eating & started exercising then u'd lose weight". um, sorry but it doesnt work like that. don't let anyone make u feel bad about ur decision in taking phen...i mean, if it was so "dangerous" like people seem to believe, why has it been fda approved for 49 years?!?
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

People are so quick to judge. Everyone always knows the answers and how to do it the right way, and they don't hesitate to inform you of it. I know ignorance isn't congtagious, but it spreads like it.
    I'm kind of at a point in my life where I dont give an F. If your not rollin with me, that's fine, but get outta the way or I'll mow you over. Ha!
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scorner View Post
    That's where the old me would come into play. People that know me, know that I used to have a bad temper. I don't hide what I do, I'm not ashamed of taking Phen. Phen is a tool in our journey, it's only a tiny piece of the process. I'm not saying you or anyone else, for that matter, is ashamed of Phen. I've had 1 person tell me that I might as well go to the local me th dealer and do that, because it was just as bad. Luckily I was able to ask them how they coped with their depression, and they said with medication. I told them that Phen was no different. It helps us cope with over eating, it helps us learn to eat smaller portions. It don't make the decision for us to get up and exercise, or what foods to put in our mouth. Let's just say, this person has went to the Dr. and found out a lot more about it before talking to me again. We strive to be educated about things, so it's only fair we educate stupid people about the things we know for fact. Oh and you know she wouldn't be able to keep up with you at the gym. Why? Because you work your a** off!!!
    yep I am like you I tell people. For one main reason, I want them to know it works!!!
    I tell them I truth I was hungry all the time before Phen no matter what I ate!!! More veggies more protein, 100 oz of water a day. I could lose the weight but I was in the kitchen all day stir frying veggies. ( I am not kidding about this) cause I was hungry all the time. ( Have I said that before) Let me tell you I would have kick my SIL's *ss if she would have kept the wonderful product to herself. So far I haven't had any bad reaction really. A distant family member expressed some concern because she has had problems in the past with drug abuse.
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Photos
    View albums

I regret telling my sister in law. She has lost about 10 pounds "the hard way" and she says that I am doing it the easy way. Of course, I am watching everything I put in my mouth and I'm eating a salad without dressing while she is shoving a big mac in her mouth. I love her though. I just wish people would understand that this isn't a magic pill. Just a tool. I told my mom and at first she was upset. I explained that if I had depression that I would use medication to help, how is Phen any different? (not saying that it is the same, just that sometimes you need help, why not ask for it?)
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

That's where the old me would come into play. People that know me, know that I used to have a bad temper. I don't hide what I do, I'm not ashamed of taking phen. Phen is a tool in our journey, it's only a tiny piece of the process. I'm not saying you or anyone else, for that matter, is ashamed of phen. I've had 1 person tell me that I might as well go to the local meth dealer and do that, because it was just as bad. Luckily I was able to ask them how they coped with their depression, and they said with medication. I told them that phen was no different. It helps us cope with over eating, it helps us learn to eat smaller portions. It don't make the decision for us to get up and exercise, or what foods to put in our mouth. Let's just say, this person has went to the dr. and found out a lot more about it before talking to me again. We strive to be educated about things, so it's only fair we educate stupid people about the things we know for fact. Oh and you know she wouldn't be able to keep up with you at the gym. Why? Because you work your a** off!!!

Photos
    View albums

I used to be like that! I know what your talkin about. I learned quick, and so have you. I keep my bussiness as private as possible, and find close places like these to disclose. Hell, my alias isn't KKraver because I want everyone to look me up, It's a family nickname. I don't want anybody I know / used to know up in my business, except for La Familia.
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Photos
    View albums

No justifiably so. Just remember you know that phen is just a tool in your weight loss. I like the analogy of a power tool you could have used the manual but it would have been longer and had to work harder for absolutely no reason. We all know Phen will not work if you do not apply your will and work ethic. I have only told my DH, and two of my closest friends I take Phen because all three of them are privy to me working my A** off and eating very carefully. So associates don't get to know my business because it is PERSONAL. So I would have answered that's a little personal and to lighten the moment I would have said you want to know about my Birth Control too. So don't let her get you down some people who don't know anything about Phen will have something bad to say. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BRONZY AND YOUR PICS ARE AMAZING YOU ARE DOING GREAT. AS FOR NOT TELLING ANYONE IM KEEPING MY BIG MOUTH SHUT FROM NOW ON LOL.

BronzyBella

Yeah this is why I told no one except my parents and my best friend who always supports me. Just take this as a lesson learned and keep that your taking phen to yourself. Many people have a stigma about the pill and think that we take it and the weight melts off. I mean....I thought that when my doctor suggested it to me. But we all know we still need to work JUST as hard as someone off of phen. We just use phen to give us an extra push and to train us how to eat....Anyway....don't tell anyone else and don't worry about convincing her about your hard work. Cause with or without her understanding you are still doing fabulous and losing weight!

Photos
    View albums

Default I OPENED MY BIG MOUTH NOW IM PISSED

SINCE STARTING PHEN 6/11 I HAVE LODT 20LBS. WELL PEOPLE AT WORK HAVE STARTED TO NOTICE, SHOULD MAKE ME HAPPY RIGHT? WELL TODAY ONE OF MY COWORKERS ASKED ME HOW I WAS DOING IT AND I TOLS HER I WAS WORKING MY *** OFF AT THE GYM ALMOST EVERY DAY AND BEING CAREFULL OF WHAT I EAT.

SHE THEN ASKED IF I WAS TAKING ANYTHING? I DONT LIE SO I TOLD HER I WAS TALIKNG PHEN. HER RESPONCE WAS OOOOHHH. LIKE THATS ALL I NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT. THAT ALL MY HARD WORK MEANT NOTHING. I THEN FOUND MYSELF DEFENDING PHEN. AND SHE SAID I CANT TAKE THAT AND WENT TO WALK AWAY. AS SHE WAS WALKING I YELLED WELL IM GOING TO THE GYM TONIGHT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME.

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG BUT I HATE HATE HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BELITTLE ME AND ALL OF MY HARD WORK.

OH WELL MAYBE JUST A PHEN RAGE LOL.