I am about to explode! PAIN!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

Checking in on you. How are you feeling?
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Girl i know you don't feel good but I have to yell at you..WHAT THE FOCK ARE YOU DOING TAKING A WALK WHEN YOU HAVE KIDNEY STONES??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I'm done .....now get your *** to the ER and get medicated girl...you need some morphine.....just get to the ER NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOu could be allergic to the lortabs so now you are going to have compounded problems.................................you shouldn't be home feeling like that...leave the baby with someone you trust and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes_38829 View Post
    I wanted to add..are you sure you are vomiting from the pain? I was given lortab about 2 weeks ago when I got my tooth pulled and it made me soooooo nausus I threw up about 3 times the 1st day I took them. I would call the doctor and see if he could get you something else for pain.
    I definitely think the vomiting is from Lortab!! I have tried to get the Dr. to call in something else, but the oncall Doc wont do it. I may have to go to the ER!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Bronze Phenster angeleyes_38829's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I wanted to add..are you sure you are vomiting from the pain? I was given lortab about 2 weeks ago when I got my tooth pulled and it made me soooooo nausus I threw up about 3 times the 1st day I took them. I would call the doctor and see if he could get you something else for pain.

Bronze Phenster angeleyes_38829's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Oh honey I am sorry!!! I have never had them personally but my hubby had them about a year ago. He said it was the worst pain he had ever felt in his whole life. The only thing that he found to help him with the pain was mephergan (spelling?) it was a big red pill. He couldnt get comfortable enough to even go to sleep with anything else. He tried Lortabs and morphine even but nothing helped. Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That's awful.

Sorry.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Default GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Okay, walking was not such a good idea! While the pain was numb and not intense, my body just didn't need to be walking! I made it about a mile before my legs started to get weak. Thank God I was pushing my daughter in the stroller and had something to balance on. I immediately turned around and we started back towards home. Keep in mind that I live in south Alabama. Even though it was 7am, it was over 80 degrees and about 99% humidity. Well, I made it to my street when I started puking in the road!! My poor daughter was terrified! Luckily most of my neighbors were still asleep and to my knowledge, no one saw me.

I managed to push myself to the front door. I left my daughter strapped in the stroller and made it to the bathroom where I literally lost my entire stomach! I have never been that sick before in my life! I managed to get her in her baby bed and get into a cold shower which helped. I have been throwing up off and on all day since. The pain has dramatically increased and I can't keep the Lortabs down!!!

I called my doctor (who wasn't there this morning) and inquired if I could get something else called in for pain. I was informed that the oncall doctor would not call pain meds in for someone who wasn't his own patient. She suggested that I come in and see the oncall doc. Are you kidding me?!! She said my only other option was to go to the ER. I am literally at that point right now. If I don't see any relief in the next several hours, my a s s is headed to the ER!

All of this because I wanted to try to exercise??? Definitely NOT worth it!!
    1/05/09 169

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Please don't worry about that 5lbs ... it will fall right back off once you are feeling better and getting back in your normal active life.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

HEYYYY!!! I see you are up and at it already. Are you feeling any better?
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

yes but if you're taking laxatives at the same time would you retain the water? I wonder....
    Girl don't worry about your diet right now, just do what they tell you and get better!

Photos
    View albums

I woke up this morning feeling better. I still haven't passed anything. I am going to try to walk around my neighborhood this morning. I have the need to move. After being stuck in the house for the past 2 days I need to stretch. I seriously don't think I will get far, but I am going to try.

Here is the best part -- for my test on Monday, I have to take a Fleet prep kit. I start at noon tomorrow and basically drink sodium/laxatives all day. They want me completely "empty" Monday morning for the test. While I am sure this is necessary, this is TERRIBLE for my diet! I retain fluid like crazy. This much sodium in my body is going to put 5 or more pounds on me! This S U C K S!
    1/05/09 169

Photos
    View albums

Ouch! A good friend of mine got 2 while traveling for work and had to have an IV of pain meds then she was bedridden for 2 days with lortabs round the clock. I wish I knew something that would help! Bless your heart! I hope you feel better soon!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

{{{{CMarie}}}} I am so sorry that you are dealing with this. I hope that you are feeling much better now.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys, I am surviving! I actually tried to go to work today. I lasted about 2 hours. Mindalynn, I would love to know ways to prevent kidney stones! Message me when you get a chance. I never dreamed I would ever have this problem. It seriously feels like I am having a baby. The pain is just like contractions!!
    1/05/09 169

Photos
    View albums

WOWWW! i understand your pain. I too had BOTH kidney stones and gallbladder stones. I had surgery for gallbladder and kidney stones twice. My K stones passed thank goodness. I heard this, Drink lots of water even more than you are used to now, double it, it sometimes helps flush the stones out. Also as many say cranberry juice can help urinary track infections etc. It did help my stones too. I totaly remember the pain and throwing up and holding my stomach and rocking back and forth.OMG! I had my last one when I was preggers with my little girl. It is so rough, i feel for you and will pray that you are relieved very quickly... GOOD luck!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Girl don't sit around in massive pain like htat....Lortabs are like popping sweet tarts when it comes to intense kidney pain....get your butt to the ER and they'll hook you up to IV Morphine......your doctor is an a@@.
    That's what I was thinking! Don't they give more intense pain reliever? Or like you said, hook you up on an IV?
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Photos
    View albums

Dang, girl. I've taken care of enough patients with kidney stones to know that that is some serious pain. I'm sorry you're having to go through that. I hope you get better soon.

Photos
    View albums

Girl don't sit around in massive pain like htat....Lortabs are like popping sweet tarts when it comes to intense kidney pain....get your butt to the ER and they'll hook you up to IV Morphine......your doctor is an a@@.

Photos
    View albums

O dear, poor you!!! I had gallstones removed 5 yrs ago. I know the feeling. {{{{hugs}}}}}} Hope all goes well and easy for you!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

BUMP ;-) BUMP

Photos
    View albums

CMarie, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this pain. I had gall stones, and they were the most horrific pain I have ever experienced. The only time I've ever actually passed out from pain. Take care of you and drink lots of water!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

I was unfortunate enough to have both gall stones and kidney stones! Not at the same time, thank God! Any ways kidney stones in my opinion much MORE painful!!!!!!!
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

July 19, 2008 Today
    6-11-08 200lbs (starting weight)
    7-7-08 186 lbs
    7-18-08 182 lbs
    8-14-08 173lbs almost at 30lbs lost!
    1-20-09 144lds
    myspace.com/mykidsrul

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy Some ideas to help....

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    I have been having horrible pains in my back since Sunday. Today it got dramatically worse and actually started to feel like contractions. The pain shoots from my back into my groin. Just like labor pains. I drug myself to the doctor this afternoon and learned that I HAVE KIDNEY STONES!!!! As if having natural childbirth wasn't enough, now this?!! I have never hurt this bad in my life when I wasn't having a baby! I can't eat, I am throwing up from the pain. My doctor gave me a script for Lortabs and they help, but I think it would take morphine to kill this pain. Here is the crappy part about it, I have to wait until MONDAY before I can get the IVP test to determine exactly how many I have and where they are. Basically I am on my own for the weekend! MISERY!!!!

Does anyone here have any insight? Anyone else dealt with this???
    CMarie - First of all, I am very sorry you are going through this. I do not have them my self but my dad did and my fiance gets gout which is related to kidney stones. I have done a ton of research and I know a lot of natural ways to prevent them from coming back! Please PM me if you would like to know! (((HUGS)))
    Last edited by Mindalynn; July 18th, 2008 at 12:19 PM.

Photos
    View albums

Ohhh I hope u feel better SOON! I dont know about kidney stones but I had gall bladder problems (got it removed) if they are anything similar I know ur in pain.

Photos
    View albums

If the weekend is too painful, take masonsmom's advice, go to the ER. I went to the ER for back pain a while back and they put me on IV's with heavy duty pain killers. It helped. Please do not suffer more than you can handle. So sorry you are going through this. OUCH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast