I REALLY NEED WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kellbell19111 View Post
    It's nice to know that there are other people out there with the same body issues we all have. I wanted to use Phen cause about a month ago I went to pick up my son from daycare and one of the others kids said to his little friend if I was his Mom, the little friend said back, "No that's not my Mommy, my Mommy is skinny, not fat" My heart just sank and I wanted to cry, the boy was not trying to be mean, three year olds aren't mean, just honest I guess. So, I started walking 30 mins every night and cut out all the junk. Its hard, but I really need to do this for me. You can do it too!! It just kills me that I use to be a size 4 and now I'm an 18... I don't want to be a 4 again but I would love to be down a few sizes and not have to buy plus cloths. Anyway... no need to thank us, its just we all want to look and feel good... and having buddies cheer you on is half the battle!! God Bless and good luck!
    I am sending you [HUGS] AND I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOR GOALS

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well you had to take on a second job, so thats probably gonna make you lose some weight right there. On lunch breaks, eat something that you have pre packed, and then walk for the rest of your break if you can. Or walk during the 15 minute breaks you get. Park further away from the work door, so you have to walk more to your car. When you have a day off and have to go grocery shopping, do the same thing, Park far away from the door. And believe it or not, pushing around the shopping cart in the store, really burns them calories, so walk down a few extra isles, maybe the skinny clothes one (give you some inspiration). lol Just dont walk down the junk food one. LOL.

Tis the season for yard sales. I know your busy, but if you have a day off, hit some garage sales. If you have friends that go, let them know, you want a cheap treadmill. This way your not spending a TON of money, on something that you may not like or use often. I always try and buy things like that second hand. Gargae sales or online, this way when I get tired of it, and I always do, I havent spent a lot of money on it. lol.

If you just watch what you eat, and sneak some things in here and there, you will do pretty good. Dont over do it though, and make sure you find time to sleep, other wise its all gonna get old real fast, and your more likely to give up. I learned that the hard way. Start off slow, sneaking things in here and there, and It wont get so old, and tire you out as fast.
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Photos
    View albums

I am sending happy vibes your way. Hope today is a good one for you.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Don't thank us....

It's nice to know that there are other people out there with the same body issues we all have. I wanted to use Phen cause about a month ago I went to pick up my son from daycare and one of the others kids said to his little friend if I was his Mom, the little friend said back, "No that's not my Mommy, my Mommy is skinny, not fat" My heart just sank and I wanted to cry, the boy was not trying to be mean, three year olds aren't mean, just honest I guess. So, I started walking 30 mins every night and cut out all the junk. Its hard, but I really need to do this for me. You can do it too!! It just kills me that I use to be a size 4 and now I'm an 18... I don't want to be a 4 again but I would love to be down a few sizes and not have to buy plus cloths. Anyway... no need to thank us, its just we all want to look and feel good... and having buddies cheer you on is half the battle!! God Bless and good luck!

Post-Pregnancy Weight 215 on 5/5/08
    SW 189 : 7/1/08 - Started Phen
    CW 175 : 7/31/08
    CW 167 : 9/5/08
    CW 164 : 9/30/08
    CW 160 : 11/10/08
    BREAK FROM PHEN 12/1/08 - 1/4/09
    CW 160 : 1/8/09

Mini Goal : #1 Lose 10lbs in a month of July (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #2 165 by 9/19/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #3 160 by 11/10/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #4 155 by 1/30/09
    Goal 125

(NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!)

Photos
    View albums

YOU ALL ARE SO HELPFULL THANK YOU..... I LOVE THIS FORUM... I WAS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I WAS GOING INTO A CAVE... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You can do it!! Almonds are good for energy as well as protein bars. As mentioned earlier, fruits and veggies. Exercise is always a good stress reliever and since you won't have much time to workout, maybe purchasing a pre-owned treadmill may help you saved money. Think positive!! You are back therefore you made the first step to regaining the will to lose the weight.
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Photos
    View albums

I was considering getting a treadmill. Instead I bought a bike, and I bought a trainer for my bike. The trainer was only $80. I hook my bike into it and on the days that I can't get outside to ride, I can hook it up and ride my bike in the garage. Also, because the economy ****s I ride my bike to the store and to the movies and to work sometimes! I get way more use out of the bike than I would a treadmill and it takes up less space! Just a thought!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

I am sorry that thing have been so rough for you lately. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
    Just remember this too shall pass.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by coya1122 View Post
    I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE ,BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN SOOOOO CRAZY... WELL SEEMS LIKE AFTER MY PASSED EVERYTHING STARTED GOING HAY WIRE NOT TO MENTION THE ECONOMY IS HORRIBLE...OK HERE IT IS I HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT(WELL ALOT) DUE TO ALL THIS STRESS I START A SECOND JOB AS OF TOMMORROW I WILL BE WORKING AT THE BANK FROM 9 TO 5 AND THE SECOND JOB AT THE CASA MARINA RESORT AND SPA 3 DAYS A WEEK FROM 11PM TO 7AM.. NOW I NEED HELP ON WHAT FOOD GIVES THE MOST ENERGY AND SHOULD I BUY A TREADMIL DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WILL NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WALK THE TRACK OR THE BEACH WITH MY NEW FOUND SECOND JOB.. I JUST SEEM TO BE SO CONFUSED NOW A DAYS... HOW EVER I KNOW NOW THAT I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT MORE THAN EVER ...PLEASE ANY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....
    I agree that the economy has been very bad lately, and only seems to be getting worse! As for buying treadmill, dont do it unless you know for sure that you WILL use it! If you have steps in your home use those! They will burn more calories and tighten up you bootie!! It sounds as though you will roughly 6 hrs of sleep on the days you are working the 2nd job. That alone will be tough.

Also, another more inexpensive way is to buy dumbells and leg weights! This will def. help with your matabolism.

You can do it, we can all do it!! We all have slip ups, I will tell you I have had so many, but if we just keep trying and doing the best we can, we will all get there!!

Sorry this is so long. Thanks for reading. Have a great day!!
    Teresa

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kellgees View Post
    Hello,
    I think we all are in the same boat with the economy(unless you are independently wealthy). What I have done is I see my fast food, junk food and such as an extra expense I can't afford. In my area (Philadelphia) we have produce junctions where you can get fresh fruits and veggies for real cheap. For example, I just bought 5lbs of bananana, 2 lbs of apples, 3lbs of grapes, 4 grapefruit, 4 cucumbers and pre-packaged salads for $9.00 the cost of a typical fast food dinner I have produce for a week and a half. As far as buying a treadmill I think with the economy being jacked up the best type of excercise are tapes and good old fashioned calisthetics like jump rope, lunges, squats etc. I have been doing tae-bo when I can't get to the gym and Billy kicks my booty such a good work out. So I say all this to say getting fit now is the cheapest option. I also get my b-complex vitamins, for energy, at walmart along with yogurts and salad fixings for cheap. So girl friend you can do it especially using Phen. I am just getting back on my fitness goal and I would love to have you as a moral support buddy.
    Thank you so much.. Its just that i was thinking with both jobs the tredmil will be easier to jump on when i get off from my first job and then rest because i will have to be back at the second job at 11pm that night ..you know to give me SOME rest... I would love to be your moral support buddy..Cause lord knows we all need one.

Photos
    View albums

We bought an elliptical machine like 2 years ago and I don't ever use it (and it was my idea!) Buying a treadmill may seem ok but can you take a walk around the neighborhood or whatnot? It will save you a lot of money, and if you have time to get on the treadmill you will have time to walk around the block. You seem to have a lot on your plate, and do what's best for you.

High energy foods can be almonds, yogurt, bran muffins, hard boiled eggs, peanut butter, trail mix, OJ, watermelon, protein bars, berries... try eating smaller meals and snacks more often, that will also boost your energy throughout the day. Good luck!

My Valentines Day Goal:

Photos
    View albums

Aw, I hate you are stressed! I would do the treadmill. It'll make you feel better to keep moving. Put some good inspirational songs on your iPod and walk girl!

I suggest almonds, penut butter and banana's for energy and feeling full. They all help me when I wanna snack!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

I think just eating right will give you some great energy. I notice the difference in my body when I start eating more veggies and fruits daily. Spending $ on that treadmill may b avoided if you think u can workout on the days u dont have to go to your second job. Just trying to help u save some coins

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thats actually a good loss. Thats 3.5 lbs a week. Don't knock yourself.

Photos
    View albums

Hello,
    I think we all are in the same boat with the economy(unless you are independently wealthy). What I have done is I see my fast food, junk food and such as an extra expense I can't afford. In my area (Philadelphia) we have produce junctions where you can get fresh fruits and veggies for real cheap. For example, I just bought 5lbs of bananana, 2 lbs of apples, 3lbs of grapes, 4 grapefruit, 4 cucumbers and pre-packaged salads for $9.00 the cost of a typical fast food dinner I have produce for a week and a half. As far as buying a treadmill I think with the economy being jacked up the best type of excercise are tapes and good old fashioned calisthetics like jump rope, lunges, squats etc. I have been doing tae-bo when I can't get to the gym and Billy kicks my booty such a good work out. So I say all this to say getting fit now is the cheapest option. I also get my b-complex vitamins, for energy, at walmart along with yogurts and salad fixings for cheap. So girl friend you can do it especially using Phen. I am just getting back on my fitness goal and I would love to have you as a moral support buddy.
    Last edited by Kellgees; July 17th, 2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: saome spelling

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

[QUOTE=countryasadirtroad;827849]The economy is horrible right now!! I'm sorry your overstressed. I would recommend the treadmill if you think you would walk on it. I really enjoy walking on the one here at work, but I never use the one I have at home. I've fallen off the healthy eating wagon, but I don't have any good excuses. We can and will do this, girl!![/QUOTE

THANK U I HOPE I STAY ON THE RIGHT TRACK...

Photos
    View albums

Default Don't give up yet!!

Hi Coya,
    I've been on Phen for 15 days and only lost 7lbs so far, I thought I would have lost more, but give your body time to adjust, hay I look at it this way, its more than I would have lost doing nothing!! I didn't see the scale more the first week either, so please don't give up... you need to make time for you!

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

The economy is horrible right now!! I'm sorry your overstressed. I would recommend the treadmill if you think you would walk on it. I really enjoy walking on the one here at work, but I never use the one I have at home. I've fallen off the healthy eating wagon, but I don't have any good excuses. We can and will do this, girl!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

Angry I REALLY NEED WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE ,BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN SOOOOO CRAZY... WELL SEEMS LIKE AFTER MY PASSED EVERYTHING STARTED GOING HAY WIRE NOT TO MENTION THE ECONOMY IS HORRIBLE...OK HERE IT IS I HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT(WELL ALOT) DUE TO ALL THIS STRESS I START A SECOND JOB AS OF TOMMORROW I WILL BE WORKING AT THE BANK FROM 9 TO 5 AND THE SECOND JOB AT THE CASA MARINA RESORT AND SPA 3 DAYS A WEEK FROM 11PM TO 7AM.. NOW I NEED HELP ON WHAT FOOD GIVES THE MOST ENERGY AND SHOULD I BUY A TREADMIL DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WILL NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WALK THE TRACK OR THE BEACH WITH MY NEW FOUND SECOND JOB.. I JUST SEEM TO BE SO CONFUSED NOW A DAYS... HOW EVER I KNOW NOW THAT I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT MORE THAN EVER ...PLEASE ANY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....