Hitting the wall and Generic
    Photos
    View albums

I just searched the site and if you go to Phen Info at the top of the page right next to Community you could go to FAQ and they will explain a lot of things to you even exactly how it works! I m going to do some reading now and get some tips! Hopefully this is helpful!

Starting Weight: 197

Mini Goal 10 pounds

WEEK 1: 193 (lost 4 lbs)
    WEEK 2: 189.5
    WEEK 3: 192
    WEEK 4:
    WEEK 5:
    WEEK 6:

10 POUND CHALLENGE BY AUGUST FIRST! IM ON MY WAY!:

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

i think that is my problem I am stressed and I was told by the pharmacist and she said that there is no difference! But my friend told me that there is..I only have taken the generic! I would love to try the name brand but I pay 14.785 for the generic adipex and the name brand is 58.oo bucks! The way the economy is I guess I am going to have to make it work!

Starting Weight: 197

Mini Goal 10 pounds

WEEK 1: 193 (lost 4 lbs)
    WEEK 2: 189.5
    WEEK 3: 192
    WEEK 4:
    WEEK 5:
    WEEK 6:

10 POUND CHALLENGE BY AUGUST FIRST! IM ON MY WAY!:

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by FattyRella View Post
    Thanks guys!

I dont really eat all that much to begin with so its not my caleries that are making me a fatty. Its more the lack of exercise. Apparently running circles around my office and bedroom gymnastics just dont cut it. I do try to keep at least a 100 calorie granola bar on hand to AVOID the fast food, if anything I dont eat enough.

Up until 2 years ago I used to spend at least 4 hours a day dancing then I got sick and couldnt dance and the weight started piling on.

My doc says I dont have a thyroid issue but I cant imagine that to be true, when I wasnt working like a maniac and before Phen I was still eating correctly AND had been going to the gym 7 days a week for 3 months before I got the doc to give me the phen and I didnt loose an ounce. Now that I lost the 20lbs - which is probably more like 15 at this point with the constant swing nothing is happening.

Pisses me off something fierce.
    Don't forget STRESS is a leading cause in weight gain.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Bump

To see if someone can answer the generic question for her.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys!

I dont really eat all that much to begin with so its not my caleries that are making me a fatty. Its more the lack of exercise. Apparently running circles around my office and bedroom gymnastics just dont cut it. I do try to keep at least a 100 calorie granola bar on hand to AVOID the fast food, if anything I dont eat enough.

Up until 2 years ago I used to spend at least 4 hours a day dancing then I got sick and couldnt dance and the weight started piling on.

My doc says I dont have a thyroid issue but I cant imagine that to be true, when I wasnt working like a maniac and before Phen I was still eating correctly AND had been going to the gym 7 days a week for 3 months before I got the doc to give me the phen and I didnt loose an ounce. Now that I lost the 20lbs - which is probably more like 15 at this point with the constant swing nothing is happening.

Pisses me off something fierce.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

virginia on my way to mayport florida by the end of feb 09
    Photos
    View albums

Smile NEW TO DIETHYLPROPION 75MG

i have been taken phen since march i have been on the 30mg and on the 37.5 and was losing maybe a pound here and gain every other week .and the scale was barely moving. but i would still be hungry later in the day and in the evening my started weight was 225 lb i got down to 198lb from march to july but from july3 to now i am down to 192lb. but i have thyriod disease i am hypothyriodism but i go back to my weight loss center every week for weight ins and b12 shot so when i get down to 10 pills left i tell the nurse that i need a refill and on my next vist the week after the doctor generaly hs the perscription in my file so when i told them on jul3 that the meds wasn't working i had a new script for a different meds call diethylpropion 75mg and i been on this one since july 3 i have lost 2lbs when i weight in on the 9th of july then i weight in on yesterday july16th and i lost 6lb since july 9th so these pill really do work for me but i tried adipex and fastin and neither of those work and i was on them for march to may on adipex and from may to july on fastin so maybe your meds need to be change just a suggestion or help

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'd be one of those friends calling asking where you are ... because I enjoy your posts and listening about your world.

Yes, I have heard there is an absolute difference in name brand and generic.

Is there anyway -to make up food ahead of time at home and bring to work with you? (just a suggestion)

Good things are in your future!
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

My doctor said "why give the drug companies any more money they are the same" but I dont know I take the generic.

Photos
    View albums

I am sorry you are having a hard time. ((((Hugs)))) I had a really hard time getting back on track after the celebrating the 4th of July.

I have tried both Adipex and phentermine, and I think there may actually be a difference. I honestly can not remember how much weight I lost when comparing one to the other however. There was a thread here somewhere that can explain it better than I can right now I will see if I can find it for you.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Hitting the wall and Generic

Hi guys!

I havent been around. Between work and some serious DRAMA with my family I have been busy and when I am not busy I am sulking at not seeing the numbers on the scale move......they even went backwards a little and then balanced back out.

I have been trying my damndest not to be depressed over this, its really hard though. When your in a situation that just cuts your free time and leaves you with so few options for yourself.

I can't go to the gym cause I am at the damn office.
    Job market ****s so I can't even threaten them for more money (90hr weeks on salary! YAY)
    Only places to get food around here are a mall with nothing but bad NJ chinese, burger king, mc donalds and a nathans - there is one I guess "deli" but its REALLY gross in there.
    Can't dance cause of no time and if I had the time I don't have ANY money.

****S! I am so damn frustrated! Then I have to get whining phone calls from friends "Where have you been" then they want to complain about their schedules!

My doc says he is giving me 3 more weeks with the phen then taking me off if I don't loose anymore weight. He also told me to get the name brand and not generic.

The pharmacist looked at me like I was a crack head and told me there is no difference between the two.

Has anyone else heard this??
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.