HELP!! Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms?
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I had same symp. but it was a miscarriage
    I've got arms and legs on my body...

www.myspace.com/notjustanykatie

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Yeah, when I started Phen it was on Apr 25th same day as my period. One week after this period I began another one. It started out as spotting very light...then turned into full blown period with blood clots and all. Then it was two months later before I got another one. My doctor said it was a combo of the being new on the Phen, the rapid weight lose and a stressful situation I was going through at the same time. So It could the same for you but I think its a great idea to go to the dr.

Dec2004 280lbs
    Dec2007 205lbs (NoPhen)
    Apr 2008 240lbs (StartedPhen)
    Sept 4th 210 YAY
    Sept 17 208
    Oct 1 205
    Oct 12 202

http://www.myspace.com/wickedwillowoftheeast

Photos
    View albums

Sometimes I spot brown for TWO WEEKS before my period and a few days after it's over. I have HUGE clots when I am fully on. The first few months I thought that I too was pregnant because of the way my body was acting and my cycle was always late. It has settled to coming around the 12th of every month but I still have terrible pain and if I happen to have sex right before or right after it, I start passing BIGGER clots. Phen will mess ya all up but isn't it so worth it? It was for me

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for responding! I am going to the doctor later today and I will take a preg test there. I am really sorry to hear bout your situation. I am afraid that it may be a miscarriage too. From what I have been reading online it seems like half of the women end up having normal pregnancies and half have miscarriages.

<br>
    6/3/08: 172 lbs
    7/11/08: 166 lbs
    Goal: 7/18- 162 lbs

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I had some similar symptoms. I don't have cycle very often, maybe two or three times a year. I have only been pregnant once and that was 11 years ago. I started taking phen and two weeks later what I thought was my period showed up for like a day and then I started getting really sick (thought it was the phen) took a hpt and I was preggo! Needless to say I started bleeding a few days later, went to the doctor and I had a miscarriage. Maybe you should take a hpt and go to the doctor to be on the safe side.

Photos
    View albums

Question Question about TOM & Phen... I may be prego! HELP!!

I had my period about 3 weeks ago and it only lasted about 2 days & was very light. A few days after my period stopped, I began to notice dark brown discharge when I wiped.. It was light at first so I didn't think anything of it but now its been 2 1/2 wks and now I am bleeding red blood and I noticed a few small clots.

I did some research about spotting and bleeding for a few weeks and most people turned out to be pregnant.
    I had sex approx. 5-6 wks ago & it is possible that I may be pregnant..
    I have been on phentermine since June 3rd. I was on phen about 2 yrs ago and never experienced this so I don't know if it is the phen??

I have a doc appt tomorrow but I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they turned out to be pregnant?

Thank you

Additional Info:
    I have not been on birth control for about 8 months now. My periods have been regular and light (they always have been) up until now...I have also been feeling faint/dizzy and I noticed breast tenderness a few days ago. And worst of all........ I gained 3 lbs last week! And I was eating healthy and exercising.
    Last edited by BellasMama; July 17th, 2008 at 09:20 AM.