This biitch at the gym (sorry, long) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyStar View Post
    My opion on boobs is quite the oposit, as long as my big boobs stick out father than my stomach i will always look thinner than i am, versus being the same weight with little boobies and your stomach sticking out farther. she just wishes she had big boobies too. and not to mention nobodys boobs look good at the gym in a sports bra expecially big ones that have to be strapped down. LOL
    HA! That's what I always bank on too! I'd get form fitting stuff that would fall straight off my chest, then nobody could see the spare tire I was hiding underneath. Ha! To bad my tummy's gotten too big now...

Craftymomma- Lol! Do I hear a bell ringing? Cuz you just got SCHOOLED...
    Last edited by KKraver; July 16th, 2008 at 06:41 PM.
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by KKraver View Post
    Oh honey, you roasted her. I hope you're not angry any more, because you won that round.

"Ding ding!" Ha!
    No, as my brother's and son would say, "She just got OWNED, ONE TWO THREE, DING DING DING!!"

Photos
    View albums

the audacity of some people!!! she must have zero self esteem & no damn life if she has to bother people that she doesnt even kno!!! ruthyb makes a good point tho. but dont worry! do u & make ur haters ur motivators!!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

YEAH. Thats just weird. I would have not said a thing. I would have just looked at her up and down, and then laughed my *** off!!

Also, just to let you know, some women, if your face is pretty and they see that you are trying to lose weight, and that you will be extra pretty when you do, they want to hate on you. JUST LAUGH AT THEM HATERS
    Enjoy the feeling of being hungry

Photos
    View albums

My opion on boobs is quite the oposit, as long as my big boobs stick out father than my stomach i will always look thinner than i am, versus being the same weight with little boobies and your stomach sticking out farther. she just wishes she had big boobies too. and not to mention nobodys boobs look good at the gym in a sports bra expecially big ones that have to be strapped down. LOL

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

Photos
    View albums

Oh honey, you roasted her. I hope you're not angry any more, because you won that round.

"Ding ding!" Ha!
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla0601 View Post
    Sometimes when I go to the gym there's this lady there who's always looking at me. Not like she's trying to see what I'm doing so she can do it, but like she's thinking in her head "that britch".

Well, today I ended up on the treadmill next to her. Maybe 10 minutes in she starts talking to me like she can't see I have on headphones. I turned down my music so I could hear what she was saying. She said: "you probably need to slow down". I asked why. She said because I'm doing all that work and she's still burning more calories than me. This girl is bigger than me (I'd say she's about 225 or so) so of course she's burning more. And who in the hooha is she to tell me how to work out? So instead of snapping on her I just told her I'm good and went back to listening to my music. Maybe 5 minutes later she's talking again. Asksif I'm trying to lose weight. I told her yes. Then she says something about it's pointless for me to try to lose weight unless I get a breast reduction because my breasts are going to still make me look fat. WTF? I asked her does she have a problem with me. She said no she's just trying to help. I told her I don't need her help and it's best for her not to say anything else to me or i will be burning calories boxing. She shut up after that.

Grrr. She had me so piszed off. Now I'm the type of person that has mad attitude when needed. I really hope this girl doesn't say anything else to me ever again. I really don't want to get banned from the gym.
    OH MY GOSH! I can't believe someone would be that nervy!! If someone told me that my boobs were too big and i'd still look fat I'd tell that ***** she could go down to 100 lbs but she'd still be fugly. That wouldn't fly at my gym, girlfriend would get jumped in the parking lot.

Photos
    View albums

LOL, ignore the haters. They exist all over the place at the gym.

I'm crazy strong for my size and I prefer to use the free weights instead of the machines. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten unsolicited "advice" from the muscle heads in the free weight section. I have overheard more than one guy claim that I must be on steroids too because I can lift more than they can. LOL, BF says I have the scariest look at the gym these days. I've apparently learned the "don't mess with me" stare when working out to keep the "advice" givers away.

LOL actually my trainer got a few of them back pretty good. I was working out with him when a few of the guys who had commented on my alleged "steroid use" were there. So he had me go over and wait for the calf press they were using. When they got off, he asked if they were finished and they said yeah, and he's all good, because we need to put some real weight on this machine. The guys were like WTF? And he proceded to add 5 more 45 pound plates to the calf raise they were using. The one guy asks my trainer, you're not going to have her lift that are you? My trainer goes, "I can't lift it, her calves are twice as strong as mine" and the guy goes, "there's no way she can do that, I mean could do it if I wanted too, but that' just dangerous man" so my trainer bet him $40 I could do 3 sets of 10 and that the guy who said he could do it if he wanted too couldn't. The guy took him up on it. I got up 3 sets no problem, and the guy didn't make it through his second set. His buddies laughed so hard at him. My trainer said to me "don't ever feel bad for being strong, be proud of it, and this session is on me."
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Photos
    View albums

Yeh and you should had looked at her and said..What are around 250 pounds?? Honey I already lost 15 pounds..When ya get down to my weight..Then come talk to me. Other then that keep ya mouth shut!!

You can also throw in a ***** at the end if you've liked..

1/17/08 231. 5' 7" Size-22
    9/5/08 172 - 2 lb to go! Size- 12
    1/27/10 back on

Photos
    View albums

Default Wow....

That is simply un-freaking believable. What nerve....but you also have to think she is a little bit of a mental case as well.....it is not normal to make observations that demeaning out loud, you know? Your response was priceless! I had a lady tell me when my son was an infant (he weighed 9 lbs 3 oz when born, and grew quickly!) that I was going to make him obese as an adult. Total stranger. I told her that when my doctor, with the PHd was worried, than I would be. She then said that she should know because both of her children turned out obese. I looked at her and said, "You did that to two chidren? Thats sad." just then they called our names, and I stompted out of the room. I was shocked, but in my now 39 years, I have learned that there are ALL KINDS of people in the world. BTW my son is 18 now, never was fat a day in his life, works out and lifts every other day, and plays baseball and waterpolo. Let's put it this way, without sounding too weird about him, he is not embarrased to wear a speedo on the deck at his water polo games. He looks great.

Looking at your stats it looks like you are doing awesome. I am sure that is her problem. As far as the breasts go, embrace what you have sister! Boobs are a good thing, you know? Anyway....avoid her at the gym, and if I were you, I would let the people who run that place what a weirdo she is. No one likes to be harrassed when they pay good money to go to the gym, and that is what she is doing to you, incuding the staring.

Good luck, and keep it up!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8c6FC/]

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

I can't believe someone would have the ardasity to say that!!!! Beotch!!!!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

GREAT response! I'll have to remember that one!!

We are surrounded by stupid people, just turn your music louder and ignore them! On numerous occasions I have been known to keep my headphones on and act like I can't hear people LONG after my battery on my mp3 player has died! Shhhh...it's my lil secret!!

JennaK

I told her I don't need her help and it's best for her not to say anything else to me or i will be burning calories boxing. She shut up after that.

Boxing IS great excercise! Too funny, good for you.

Photos
    View albums

She probably just sees the results that you have made so far. Jealousy is a B I T C H!!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Angry This biitch at the gym (sorry, long)

Sometimes when I go to the gym there's this lady there who's always looking at me. Not like she's trying to see what I'm doing so she can do it, but like she's thinking in her head "that britch".

Well, today I ended up on the treadmill next to her. Maybe 10 minutes in she starts talking to me like she can't see I have on headphones. I turned down my music so I could hear what she was saying. She said: "you probably need to slow down". I asked why. She said because I'm doing all that work and she's still burning more calories than me. This girl is bigger than me (I'd say she's about 225 or so) so of course she's burning more. And who in the hooha is she to tell me how to work out? So instead of snapping on her I just told her I'm good and went back to listening to my music. Maybe 5 minutes later she's talking again. Asksif I'm trying to lose weight. I told her yes. Then she says something about it's pointless for me to try to lose weight unless I get a breast reduction because my breasts are going to still make me look fat. WTF? I asked her does she have a problem with me. She said no she's just trying to help. I told her I don't need her help and it's best for her not to say anything else to me or i will be burning calories boxing. She shut up after that.

Grrr. She had me so piszed off. Now I'm the type of person that has mad attitude when needed. I really hope this girl doesn't say anything else to me ever again. I really don't want to get banned from the gym.
    No Phen
    2/08 -- 198.4 (SW)
    2/15 -- 194.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2