My Before Photo...

You are beautiful! I have no clue why you were afraid to share that photo. You really are very attractive!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

LMAO. Ya I knew what you were saying, just had to mess with you some though. LOL. HAHA, boy that would be fun. Maybe when we lose all this weight we will meet half way somewhere just so we can walk around with our heads held high. HAHA, I know I am horriable, but I cant help it. LOL. Its one more thing to keep me motivated. LOL
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Thanks Jazzygal! Your before and after photos are so different. I'm really just amazed at how much everyone's losing/lost with this.The hairstyle you have now is so cute on you!

I best do some boxing. Fight the fat! Lol. I'm hoping I don't lose to much butt though. It'd be my luck if I lost all the booty and then only one inch at the bust! Thanks Bronzy!

That's fine hun, I get this question all the time! My dad is black, and my mom is white, and everyone thinks I'm hispanic, lol. I don't mind it at all, because it makes for VERY interesting stories and happenings, but that's for another time...
    Hey! Do you know any product that evens out skin tone pretty well? I've got scars on the side of my face (this stuff is awful! they gave me an antibiotic for it!) and I'm trying to find something that works well.

Hi Kellbell! You've come to the right board. The atmosphere here is very friendly and laid back. You'll love it.
    I know how you feel. I worked in a school cafeteria this past year. Lot's of little comments like that. Highschool kids aren't as sweet as I remember them...
    (Psh. Not.)
    Anyhow, welcome aboard!

Ahh! I meant that most people aren't kind enough to say something positive about anyone anymore. Dangit you! You know what I was trying to say! LOL!
    You and me, gurl!! We'll be walking right on by the haters! Doesn't that just get you all inspired!? I know that's bad, but yes, I want to feel that someday.

Anyhow, good night everybody. Seeya in the morning...
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Quote Originally Posted by Kellbell19111 View Post
    I'm new to this sight, been on Phen for about two weeks and lost 7lbs so far. I really hope to do as well as the rest of you all! It's so nice to see so many supportive nice people out there! When I got married 8 years ago I weighed 118lbs but after two kids and a hubby who likes sweets as much as I do I gained a bunch... SW 187 CW 180lbs and my goal is 125 I don't care how long it takes, but reading your stories really makes me have hope! I just hate the person I see in the mirror, I feel trapped inside this body and when people see me they see this person that I am now, not the person I was. What really made me wast to try Phen was.... I was picking up my son from daycare and another child asked this little girl if I was her Mommy, the little girl said, "No, my Mommy's skinny, she's fat" My heart just sank and I decided to try it. Anyway... you all are an inspiration!
    Welcome to the board! I just started a week ago, well almost a week ago. Your gonna love it here. I kow what you meen about the mirror, I dont even tempt to look in them. lol.

About the lil girl, You know dont take that to heart, I mean its good that gave you motivation, but kids will be kids, and more likely then not, she learned that talk from her "skinny" mother. UGH

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Quote Originally Posted by KKraver View Post
    Wow, you guys...
    I mean honestly. Thank you so much.

Good Lord! Now you've done made me tear up...

I mean that from my heart. I can't type what I want to say, because it's so much more than thank you.
    I've lived in the smallest hill-billy town in Kansas for as long as I've known. People around here don't give me the time of day. Really, you don't know how much it means to me. I know it's nothing to you, you're just being kind, but I don't even get decency around here.
    I best quit babbling, but really, thank you. You never know how a small gesture can make someone's day.

Dbeth- Now I'm all excited! It didn't hit me untill today! It's almost surreal, in three months I won't be like this any more. Weird. I'll take your advice and take those pictures!

Insearchofme- Thanks! I hope your doing well, hun. How's getting back on track going?

Libby- Oh I'm pretty sure i've got thunder thighs, lol. You are lookin fine, girlfriend! 52 pounds is awesome!

Litascorner- You have incredible eyes! No secrets here, just a lot of prayer. Lol.

Cashmonkies- Hell yeah, ya did. You went through all that and still put those pics up? That was awesome. Inspiration maybe? You bet.

Jalen & Kaden's mom- That's what I'm hopin to do! Get rid of these batwings and wear somethin fine for once! Lmao! No more baggy clothes. That'd be a dream come true...

Thin4good- This board is so much kinder than so many others. There's thread's about Weight watchers boards being all snippy and what not. That's what most of them are. I'm glad I found this.

Scatanafas- I'm hoping I can get some lift too! Lol!! Thanks!

Thanks for the millionth time, ladies. It's been one hell of a day, and you guys made me bawl like a little kid again...

Aww, Im so glad we can all make you feel good! I know you have all done that for me as well!!! But FYI, I wasnt being kind, I was speaking the truth

I know what you mean though, about people not giving you the time of day. I have even over herd people saying something about me. Once I over herd Husbands friend saying something about me and being big. I thought he was gonna kill the guy. Havent seen him in a few years now, so you know how that talk went.

A lil food for thought, when you reach your goal, and have all this new confidence, and all these self centered people who wouldnt give you the time of day will be crawling at your feet, and then your time will come, to show off the new you, stick your head up high, and ignore them! Thats the day I am waiting for anyway. LOL

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Smile You go girl

I'm new to this sight, been on Phen for about two weeks and lost 7lbs so far. I really hope to do as well as the rest of you all! It's so nice to see so many supportive nice people out there! When I got married 8 years ago I weighed 118lbs but after two kids and a hubby who likes sweets as much as I do I gained a bunch... SW 187 CW 180lbs and my goal is 125 I don't care how long it takes, but reading your stories really makes me have hope! I just hate the person I see in the mirror, I feel trapped inside this body and when people see me they see this person that I am now, not the person I was. What really made me wast to try Phen was.... I was picking up my son from daycare and another child asked this little girl if I was her Mommy, the little girl said, "No, my Mommy's skinny, she's fat" My heart just sank and I decided to try it. Anyway... you all are an inspiration!

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

OMG your face is so pretty! I can see the acne in the picture... I know how you feel by the way... but you have almost an exotic latina look to your face and it's gorgeous in spite of the hated red spots. Mind if I ask what nationality you are?? The pics are kinda dark on my comp and I can't tell.
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

BronzyBella

You are beautifu!l....I can already tell what type of shape you will become as you reach your goal. You're going to have sexy curves and a gorgeous hourglass figure. Your going to kick some weight loss butt!

Toccara Jones is your inspiration because you look a WHOLE like like her. You're beautiful! I see a beautiful person in that picture and you should too!
    Good luck on your weight loss!

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Wow, you guys...
    I mean honestly. Thank you so much.

Good Lord! Now you've done made me tear up...

I mean that from my heart. I can't type what I want to say, because it's so much more than thank you.
    I've lived in the smallest hill-billy town in Kansas for as long as I've known. People around here don't give me the time of day. Really, you don't know how much it means to me. I know it's nothing to you, you're just being kind, but I don't even get decency around here.
    I best quit babbling, but really, thank you. You never know how a small gesture can make someone's day.

Dbeth- Now I'm all excited! It didn't hit me untill today! It's almost surreal, in three months I won't be like this any more. Weird. I'll take your advice and take those pictures!

Insearchofme- Thanks! I hope your doing well, hun. How's getting back on track going?

Libby- Oh I'm pretty sure i've got thunder thighs, lol. You are lookin fine, girlfriend! 52 pounds is awesome!

Litascorner- You have incredible eyes! No secrets here, just a lot of prayer. Lol.

Cashmonkies- Hell yeah, ya did. You went through all that and still put those pics up? That was awesome. Inspiration maybe? You bet.

Jalen & Kaden's mom- That's what I'm hopin to do! Get rid of these batwings and wear somethin fine for once! Lmao! No more baggy clothes. That'd be a dream come true...

Thin4good- This board is so much kinder than so many others. There's thread's about Weight watchers boards being all snippy and what not. That's what most of them are. I'm glad I found this.

Scatanafas- I'm hoping I can get some lift too! Lol!! Thanks!

Thanks for the millionth time, ladies. It's been one hell of a day, and you guys made me bawl like a little kid again...

I think you have a great shape now....when you lose you are going to have great legs, a smaller lower half and bodacious ta tas......
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

I hope putting up that pic made you realize you don't have anything to fear! Not on this board and not with your weight loss journey! Honestly, you look good, and you'll be so happy you took that pic so you can follow your progress!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Silver Phenster

You are soooo pretty! Child, you need to take Toccara down and put your picture up there! Lard knows I loves me some Toccara, however YOU can give her a run for her money! If your before pics looks like that just imagine your after pics!!! You'll be trading in your "bat wings" for the Bat Girl black leather outfit. LOL!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

whoohoo. I actually helped someone with courage. D a m n who would have thought. LOL. Anyways, enough about me, your so beautiful!!! And as for being tired. UGH, look better then me on a good day!

Glad you posted!!!! And good luck on yoru progress!!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

If that's what you look like after no sleep, then i want your secrets. You are just gorgeous!!!!

girl you look great tome! i dont see any thunder theighs.... now I have thunder thighs..i'd take your thighs any day!

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

I think you look great. We are our own worst critics. Can't wait to see your next set of pictures.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

like i told you before.....i was exactly where you are only 3 months ago!! i know it seems like forever, but it really goes by fast when you are so focused on losing. if i can do it then TRUST ME, anybody can! you are beautiful now, but you are gettin' ready to be HOOOOOOOT! it's a great idea to take pictures. after losing 20+ pounds i couldn't see it when i looked in the mirror, but when i would look at pictures i could tell a big difference. you're doing great!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Someone that understands! *hug* These things need to pay at least one fifth of the rent every once and while if their going to be one fifth of the weight!. I'm lovin the happy bunny PJ's, by the way.

Thank you superstar, that really means a lot. I am my worst critic, I can't help but see all the flaws. Like you said though, this will be a memory soon.

(Hopefully like, tomorrow soon.)

Edit: Your sig. makes me laugh every time I see it! ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by KKraver View Post
    *Deep breath* Okay, this is my before photo. I've got to say, Cashmonkies courage and Bronzybella's encouragement really helped me out on this one, I wasn't going to do this. But, here I am...

There I am. Thunder thighs, bat wings, two-nights-of-no-sleep baggy eyes, teen acne I can't get rid of, and the ladies that are bigger then I am. In the words of Chris off of Family Guy, " If I didn't laugh at myself every once and a while I'd be dead right now." Lol.

Welp, I'd better try to get to bed, or i'll be a zombie before long.
    Haha, I love how you think you look so bad in this picture. When I see it, I just see a beautiful, sexy lady! Anyway, I'm proud of you for taking this step to post your before pic. If this is before, watch out for after!
    *Amber*

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four
    unless there are three other people." ~ H.G. Welles

Stay away from that icecream cake!

Haha, I was just coming on here to do this as well. You and I are in the same boat. I got the teen acne/cystic acne thing going on. And I think if we could rid ourselves of half of our 'girls' we'd be halfway to our goal by now!
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Default My Before Photo...

*Deep breath* Okay, this is my before photo. I've got to say, Cashmonkies courage and Bronzybella's encouragement really helped me out on this one, I wasn't going to do this. But, here I am...

Thunder thighs, bat wings, two-nights-of-no-sleep baggy eyes, teen acne I can't get rid of, and the ladies that are bigger then I am. In the words of Chris off of Family Guy, " If I didn't laugh at myself every once and a while I'd be dead right now." Lol.

Welp, I'd better try to get to bed, or i'll be a zombie before long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0008 Try (4).jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0010 Try (3).jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	374  
    Last edited by KKraver; July 16th, 2008 at 08:36 AM.