In tears...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In tears...

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkies View Post
    Ya I almost wore my normal clothes, but I thought, Man I really want to be able to see all the difference, so thats why I choose tight clothes that I have wore in years. LOL

Thanks everyone else. I feel better about it, its a new day, and I am still on track, so thats all that matters!!
    New day,new attitude, you're on the right track!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by JustKim View Post
    Yes, we've all been there...Hell, I'm still there, but I wasn't brave enough to wear something so fitting. I chickened out and wore big clothes for my pics.

Welcome to our family, and hang in there. Good days will soon be here! Good Luck!

Ya I almost wore my normal clothes, but I thought, Man I really want to be able to see all the difference, so thats why I choose tight clothes that I have wore in years. LOL

Thanks everyone else. I feel better about it, its a new day, and I am still on track, so thats all that matters!!
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

You need to look at the bright side. You have taken the first step to changing your life! I was the same way when I first saw myself in photos and realize that I was overweight. I lived in denial for 2 years. Once I finally got past that point I was convinced to make a change. You can do this! You WILL do this! You are going to be so proud of yourself!! ((((((HUGS))))))
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Yes, we've all been there...Hell, I'm still there, but I wasn't brave enough to wear something so fitting. I chickened out and wore big clothes for my pics.

Welcome to our family, and hang in there. Good days will soon be here! Good Luck!
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

those skinny girls at the gym may have started out in the same place you are now..you never know.
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Phen Newbie

Hey Im new here also..

You gals dont be so down, You are taking all the right steps and soon you will see the results!! You all seem to be very beautiful in your own ways and give great support to eachother. I can't wait to see everyones own journey , I know the out come will be terrific!! So stay strong and stay focused . With all the support and advice we have to offer one another only great things will happen.

Lets Rock This Girls!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newme2008 View Post
    AWWW SWEETIE I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. BUT KEEP THAT PIC AS A MOTIVATIONAL TOOL. YOU CAN DO IT. IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO PUT MY FIRST PIC UP (JUNE 07) BUT I KNEW IN A MATTER OF MONTHS THAT WOULDN'T BE ME ANYMORE. DON'T GIVE UP. IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT THE PIC AND AWARDING YOURSELF OF HOW FAR YOU BECOME.
    Oh I am doing that. lol. You really have changed!! Thanks a bunch, cant wait for that!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

AWWW SWEETIE I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. BUT KEEP THAT PIC AS A MOTIVATIONAL TOOL. YOU CAN DO IT. IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO PUT MY FIRST PIC UP (JUNE 07) BUT I KNEW IN A MATTER OF MONTHS THAT WOULDN'T BE ME ANYMORE. DON'T GIVE UP. IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT THE PIC AND AWARDING YOURSELF OF HOW FAR YOU BECOME.

Quote Originally Posted by thin4good View Post
    ((Cash)) at my heaviest I was 5'2" 282 pounds... We've all been there. And you know what? Everyone around me tells me how strong and brave I am all the time, but honestly you were more brave than I was today! You not only took those pics but you put them out there for us to see! That takes courage!

I can honestly tell you when I showed my friends and co-workers before/after pics of me when I lost the 110 pounds ALL of them told me, "I swear I don't ever remember you looking like that." As has already been said, your body is a vessel. Even this time around losing the weight, my best friend is a guy and when I showed him the pics of me from st. patty's day, because he was asking me why I felt the need to lose weight. He said, "I swear I never viewed you as that heavy, I guess when I see you I've always seen the personality."

So why do I tell you this? Because that pic is just one part of what makes you you. Don't worry that when people see you, that's what they see. When people see you, they see your warmth, your humor, how your care for your children, and it's a total package. Let's be honest we've all seen some skinny b i t c h es who are just plain ugly on the inside. No amount of diet can change that! Just keep that in mind.
    Ya I can relate there. Me and husband were talking about my weight the other day. I told him I wanted to lose 80 pounds, and he thought I would be to small if I lost that much. I said Ryan, how much do you think I weigh. He said 215. I was like, I wish, try way higher. So we battled back and fourth, and when I finally gave up and told him 260, he was shocked. He said he never would have thought I weighed that much. Minus the gut, I havent really gained anywhere else. My legs are still about the same, my arms still the same, maybe a lil more flabby, but not to much.lol. So I know what you mean, and LMAO I have seen plenty of skinny bitc**s like that. LOL

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Thanks so much guys. I do feel better. I mean, I should, I am trying, so thats what really counts. I do hope in a month, I will be able to post another pic and not be as ashamed. LOL. Im sure it still wont look pretty, but should look better and that will make me happier. But I am trying, so I am gonna just keep doing what I am doing. And when ever I feel a bad day coming I am gonna pull that pic up and look at it. lol.
    Im am glad to hear all of your stories as well though. lol. Makes me feel like I can do this with all of you behind me. lol. To bad someone didnt live near me, I would kill for a work out buddy. i go to the local gym, and its a bunch of skinny girls there. UGH. Not that they are mean or anything like that, just not someone I want to work out with. LOL.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Hey Cash!! I've got a before and after picture too -- and I felt the same way, couldn't believe I looked like that, but I've got a mid-way picture that I've gotta get posted. When you see my before picture, you won't feel so bad about yours -- Come on gurl, let's grin and smile, because the new "us" is just around the corner!!
    GET THE WAGON ROLLING CHALLENGE!!!

Starting Weight (11/15/2007) - 252
    12/31/08 - 240
    1/7 - 235
    2/4 - 230
    3/15 - 233
    4/28 - 225
    8/22 - CW: 230
    starting over!

Yes we have all been there. I stopped looking in the mirror for a good while and I continued to wear my maternity clothes after my daughter was born, so I had no idea how HUGE I was. It was not until I was downtown one day and passed by a mirrored window that I realized how much weight I had actually gained. To make matters worse on the train ride home, I was spilling over into the seat beside. I cried that day, and I have cried many days since. But I am not giving up.

You can do this. I am here for you. We all are.

BTW.... you really had me going UNTIL you posted that pic. I would give my first born and the baby too, for thighs like yours.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

((Cash)) at my heaviest I was 5'2" 282 pounds... We've all been there. And you know what? Everyone around me tells me how strong and brave I am all the time, but honestly you were more brave than I was today! You not only took those pics but you put them out there for us to see! That takes courage!

I can honestly tell you when I showed my friends and co-workers before/after pics of me when I lost the 110 pounds ALL of them told me, "I swear I don't ever remember you looking like that." As has already been said, your body is a vessel. Even this time around losing the weight, my best friend is a guy and when I showed him the pics of me from st. patty's day, because he was asking me why I felt the need to lose weight. He said, "I swear I never viewed you as that heavy, I guess when I see you I've always seen the personality."

So why do I tell you this? Because that pic is just one part of what makes you you. Don't worry that when people see you, that's what they see. When people see you, they see your warmth, your humor, how your care for your children, and it's a total package. Let's be honest we've all seen some skinny b i t c h es who are just plain ugly on the inside. No amount of diet can change that! Just keep that in mind.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Cash~ Welcome!!!
    Don't worry about it girl... because it will all be a memory!!! We've all been there!! I started out at 260, I am currently 218 on my way down to 199 and lower!! =D
    I am 5'8.. just incase you are wondering...
    {{{{HUGS}}}} You can do this!!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cashmonkies View Post
    Ok here they are. EWW... You all will be the only ones who see these though. (i now know why I havent taken a picture in so long) Ignore my hair not done. LOL.

hey...

I know how you feel..everyone feels like that whether they start at 300 or 180.

On the positive side You have great legs already!! When you do start to lose wt you will see it fast..make sure you keep on taking pics so you can see your progress!! I took pics every week on the same day..it was hard to see the diff sometimes..but by 1 month you could def tell..or at least I could tell.

Don't be so hard on yoruself!! We are all here for you
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

(((hugs)))
    Just think, in a few months time you will start seeing a new you emerging and those pictures will be a memory. I hate to have my picture taken as well, it always depresses me. Hence why I haven't worked up the strength to post one yet. Eek! But when I do, it will be me crying and you giving the encouragement lmao!
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

{{{{{CASH}}}}} It's gonna be alright girl. Look at the positive response you have had. You can do it, we can help. OH wait, this isn't home depot, but STILL!!! Trust me, my pics look alot like yours! I haven't gotten them on here yet but dang they are scary. I know how you feel when it comes to not taking pics or looking at pics. I am the same way.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Well, we've all been there. All I can say is...use it to your advantage. A lot of people use their "before" pics to help keep them motivated. Good luck to you and don't be too hard on yourself.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Bronze Phenster

I kow how u must feel and yesterday i had the same thing happen to me ... i took a trip to MOnterrey Mexico whith 8 friends and well we are all 21-24 of age iam the 25 year old and dam i looked so bad in the pictures( and they are all on MYSPACE!!!!! DAM SOMETIMES I HATE THAT SITE)
    my fat made me look older and ugly i just couldnt stop crying everyone had there little dresses and me whith my jeans and my big tire showing uh.... So i wiped my tears and took a run .... The fat will not go away over nit .....Still hopefull...

Don't beat yourself up. By next month when you take another pic, you'll be able to see the difference. I know how you feel about the pics though, I only leave mine on here for so long then I can't stand to look at them anymore. You're on your way to a brand new you!!

Silver Phenster

Hi Cash!

Turn that frown upside down! You are taking control of your life one pound at a time. You want to change for the better and you are. So applaud yourself for that. I've learned that the caring people on this forum don't judge. Everyone is comfortable enough to share simply because we all have the same goals in mind. On my wedding day I was 125lbs and at my highest I was 215lbs! If you look closely at the numbers, I swear at some point in my life I became severely dyslexic! LOL! This is your grey shorts & shirt before pic. Keep in mind that you are working towards that sexy grey 2-piece bikini after pic!! Kisses & Hugs!

Hey, bite that cute little boy sitting on the bed for me! I just wanna nibble on those juicy infant legs of he's!! My son is 6months and just as juicy. We should schedule a wrestling match for them. Ha! Ha!

Keep your head up!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Bronze Phenster

Oh Honey, this is just the beginning. This is as bad as it gets....really....look at you, you have already lost 6 pounds!!! That is awesome. I started Phen on the 10th, a day before you, and I have only lost 2 pounds
    I was down and sad this morning.....but then I was thinking.... What am I sad about?! I am doing something about this huge thing that I call my body, I am working towards being comfortable in my own skin. So I am okay. And you should be too!

I am not going to sit here and say "oh, it is okay..." cause I have that feeling too. But you my dear, ARE BRAVE, I haven't been able to get infront of the camera yet. I am scared of what I will see on that picture.

So, remember, you are doing something about this feeling that you hae right now....in a few weeks...they will be gone! You should look at that picture and go....NEVER AGAIN! I hope that you will be okay and that you are over those sad feelings. Have a great day!
    [/url]

[/url]

Oh Hun! That's not so bad!
    *Throws tissues at you*
    You just quit crying! Your fine. Tummy said the right thing, don't get to hung up on pics. Although I understand completely, I HATE pictures. But just think, you're on your way! You know, one step at a time and all. ^__~
    First, love and accept, then change.

Toccara Jones is my avatar and inspiration. :BTW:

Bronze Phenster

Keep that picture around to motivate yourself to lose the weight!! In a couple weeks, take another one. It's what a lot of us have been doing to stay on track. Don't fret!!

Thanks. I am new also. Just started Phen on Friday.

I am pretty active also. I always joke and say, I move good for a fat girl. I have three kids, so I have to. lol. But man, these pictures just grossed me out. but I guess that can be a good thing, Cause It will just keep me more motivated.

Good luck for you also!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS