HELP! I cannot find Phentermine anywhere!!!!

Costco----$15
    Love the skin you are in.

"Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the best you can be!"

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

hello i live in gray maine let me know if you find someone this is one tough state.i am going to baltimore to see family and I am thinking of going where my sister law goes

Try Stacker 2. I've used it before and it worked when I remembered to take it(think you have to take it 3x daily). Good Luck!

Don't buy online....it's illegal and dangerous!

Phen Newbie

Default Thanks All

Thanks all for you help but I am coming up empty handed. Go figure I do live in the State of Maine. There just does not seem to be much out there. I have tried various on-line resources but there is nothing in my area. As for Dr's I know many people that have tried to get this product but their Dr's are totally against it. Guess I will just have to stick to diet and exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by SHess2004 View Post
    Personally, I would seek out a second opinion from another doctor or try a weight loss clinic before buying via the internet (and that is assuming that you could find a reputable place via the internet). Someone else said this before but I think it applies here as well. Just because your reg. doc says no does not mean you have to take his/her answer, that is what second opinions are for. It may take a few more phone calls but I think it would be well worth the extra effort.
    I have 3 regular docs including two general and one OB and NONE of them would give it up. I got the number of a doc from Julie (THANKS AGAIN!!) and away I went! The listing Suri put up is probably a good place to start since they show specializing in weight loss.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Silver Phenster

Personally, I would seek out a second opinion from another doctor or try a weight loss clinic before buying via the internet (and that is assuming that you could find a reputable place via the internet). Someone else said this before but I think it applies here as well. Just because your reg. doc says no does not mean you have to take his/her answer, that is what second opinions are for. It may take a few more phone calls but I think it would be well worth the extra effort.

Try this website, maybe this Dr.Goodwin or someone else in this practice will be willing to help you.
    http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/dr...Brunswick.html
    Internal Medicine Physicians in Brunswick (ME Internal Medicine)
    Brunswick, ME. Featured Video. Weight Loss. Weight loss options and approaches. Dr. Nancy Goodwin 329 Maine St Ste D Parkview Medical Associates ...
    http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/dr...Brunswick.html - 14k -

Phen Newbie

I live in Brunswick Maine.

Where are you from? Maybe some of the ladies in your hometown will be able to give the name of their doctor. Many of the people here go to a weight loss clinic.

Phen Newbie

Default HELP! I cannot find Phentermine anywhere!!!!

I am unable to find Phentermine anywhere. I understand that buying online is not the best choice and that most the time you get fake drugs but there has to be some legit sights out there. I have talked to my Dr about prescribing Phen but he will not do it. He says that it is a narcotic, addictive, and that any reputable Dr. does not prescribe it anymore. So basically I am just wondering if anyone knows where you can legitimately get phentermine online. Thanks in advance for your help.