HELP! I am stuck!
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks alot ladies for responding, I will have to see what my doctor scale says when I go back. I had my husband to weigh himself also to verify if his pounds were off or correct. He said our scale and the gym scale is about the same so I don't know what to think. Still confused....

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Rinn_3 - I lost 12 pounds the first 2 weeks on phen and then got stuck for 4 days and didn't even lose an ounce...I didn't take my phen for a day and ate nothing at all that day but protien and fiber...Showed an 8 ounce drop the next morning...after going to the bathroom of course...lol

Cyn - My scale is off by 3 pounds according to what my docs scales say...I just go by what mine say as far as knowing how much I've lost in pounds...counting pounds lost it doesn't matter what they say as long as they
    are working properly...Of course I feel like his scale is right instead of mine because I'm sure he paid way
    more for them than the $70 I paid for mine...lol

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Photos
    View albums

Thanks, txchic. My eating has been normal about 1200 calories or less a day. I don't think I have been drinking enough water and I definitely could use more exercise. I am going to make that my goal for the week, more water and more exercise. I'll let ya know how it works out!
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Photos
    View albums

Hey Rinn,
    My first thought is that maybe your body is playing catch up.. You have lost alot of weight in about a month... I know for me, I will lose 2 or 3 lbs and then the next 3 or 4 days the scale will stay the same and then it will go down a few more pounds.
    And there are always the standard questions... How much are you eating? What are you eating? Are you exercising? Are you drinking enough water?

and to "the New Cyn" your scale at home may be off from your doctors scale.. you should be able to see this better when you go for your next doctor visit.. weigh yourself before you go to the doctor wearing exactly what you will be wearing when you are weighed at your doctors office.. and you should be able to tell exaclty how much you scale varies from your doctors scale.

Keep up the good work ladies
    Houston Texas

325 -highest weight started weight watchers & exercise

265 - starting weight 06/19/2008 (on phen)

215- Current weight 08/09

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Scale isn't correct...

Okay I'm new to the Forum, but somewhat please give me some insite. I just went to the doctor Friday July 11 and I weighed in at 222. I started phen the same day. I bought a new scale today and got on the scale with just t-shirt and underwear. I know TMI but I need some help. The scale read 209.5 I know that is not true in three days come on now. I haven't been eating alot I tell you that, I take a couple of spoons and drinking water and it's over I can't go any longer. That is not me because normally I can eat a full plate and maybe go back for seconds. Can this be right?

SW-222
    CW- The scale says 209.5 but I don't believe it.
    GW-165-170

Photos
    View albums

Default HELP! I am stuck!

I can't seem to lose a lb. I am positively stuck and kind of getting discouraged. I haven't measured inches, so I can't say if I really have a difference there. I seem to by the way my clothes fit. I am starting to feel like the scale is never going to budge. Anything to help jump start a loss?
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."