What's your diet?

Okay I think I'm going to add fish into my diet...thanks!
    Love the skin you are in.

"Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the best you can be!"

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."

2. Advertising
    advertising

I try to have protein with every meal. I have scrambled eggs for breakfast a few times a week (sometimes mixed with veggies, ie spinach, peppers). Lunch is always salad with some kind of meat or fish mixed in: chicken, turkey, shrimp, tuna. Dinner is fish or white meat (chicken, turkey, or pork) and lots of veggies, only a little starch (about 2 Tbsp). Snacks: Activia yogurt, String cheese, handful of nuts (peanuts, cashews, or mixed), fruit (blueberries, strawberries, grapes, melon), protein bar. (3 meals with 1 small snack) My main thing is keeping intake no more than 1200 kcals and I only drink water, with exception of brewed iced tea with lemon, if I'm out. I do not eat bread or sugar.

Default What's your diet?

Breakfast ideas? Healthy cereal? I usually have 1/2 cup of all natural vanilla yogurt or toast w/peanut butter or apple cinnoman oatmeal and fruit. Throught the day I'll have string cheese, cottage cheese, fruit, slice of turkey or ham. I usually have Kellog's K20 packet with fiber suppose to help curb appetite that you add to water. The pink lemonade is my favorite! I always bring one to work with me so I'm not tempted.....I love working at starbucks but I don't want/need the extra calories. Since I take my phen later in the day I don't usually have lunch. And for dinner usually a meat with veggies or salad or fruit or cottage cheese. Should I be limiting my fruit intake? Any healthy snack ideas? Organic favorites? I'm getting tired of the same food. I'd like to change it up
    Last edited by dutchtulips; July 14th, 2008 at 12:35 AM.
    Love the skin you are in.

"Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the best you can be!"

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."