Love wearing dresses but...

The absolute best thing for thighs in my opinion is Winsor pilates for Hips, Buns and Thighs...Takes 20 minutes a day, 3 to 4 days a week to do them and it's sooo easy...Someone borrowed my tape and never returned it so I
    ordered another and it just came today...About 5 years ago is when I did the pilates for about 3 months
    and my butt and thighs never looked so good...course I didn't stick to the diet or the excersize but
    now I'm back on track and will be doing them leg lifts tonight and forever I hope...

Also about the powder between the legs! For 20 years I've had to do that and for the last 2 or 3 years
    it's started causing me to get infected hair follicles that fester up like risens ocasionally...That's
    very painful and my doc asked me had I been using powder on my inner thighs and when I said yes
    he already knew the answer...He said the powder clogs the pores and causes infected follicles..
    Anyway, just be sure and keep an eye out for any festers...and if it happens just stop using the powder...

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

2. Advertising
    advertising

The spanx work fine under summer dresses provided it's not insanely hot out, but yeah I usually put on baby powder before I put the spanx on to keep the moisture at bay in the summer. I've also used just plain old spandex shorts before... they work too, I like the spanx better in the winter and the spandex in summer as they are usualy meant for working out and feel better when it's hot.

As for workouts. I've been cycling the past few weeks and I've lost 2 inches no my thighs in 2 weeks. I've been riding about 13 miles (takes me an hour now) about 4 -5 days a week.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Really?? I'll try baby powder! Thank you
    Love the skin you are in.

"Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the best you can be!"

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."

Put baby powder in your purse and when they srart rubbing put some on your thighs where it rubs it soaks up the mositure and allows your legs to touch without rubbing together... I just got back from the island of st john where it is so hot and humid and it saved my life there Good Luck and have a great time.

Hmm thats not good :/ the spanx I have is made with a thick material so I don't know if I should wear it underneath a summer dress...

"You are worthless to your colleagues, friends, and family if you do not value yourself enough to take excellent care of you."

I have a pair of assets that I have worn with 2 dresses. Each time I felt and looked 9 months pregnant. It was horrible.

Yeah I have a pair of spanx...i'll have to find ASSESTS next time I'm at Target....thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanna Cubana View Post
    I can't help you with the cellulite issue, I really don't believe there is anything that really works well for that.
    As far as the thigh issue under dresses, SPANX power panties are made for that. They come to mid thigh or so (depends where you pull them), they smooth and they keep that "chu rub" issue at bay. So get some SPANX and wear all the skirts and dresses you like. BTW, you can also get a cheaper version at Target called ASSETS.
    Good luck with your journey.
    thanks for that tip, spanx are pretty expensive and i was wondering if there was something else similar.

I can't help you with the cellulite issue, I really don't believe there is anything that really works well for that.
    As far as the thigh issue under dresses, SPANX power panties are made for that. They come to mid thigh or so (depends where you pull them), they smooth and they keep that "chu rub" issue at bay. So get some SPANX and wear all the skirts and dresses you like. BTW, you can also get a cheaper version at Target called ASSETS.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Highest weight= 296lbs, Lost 70 lbs on Weight Watchers
    Started Phen 4/16/08 @ 226 lbs.
    7/14/08 199.0 lbs Onderland!
    CW 9/26/08 = 182 lbs

"Esta Negrita tiene tumbao"

August 2008 August 2005

I feel your pain........................
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Hey Dutch...

I like most of my body but my thighs are a horror show...i have the thighs that rub together and saddle bags that have cellulite on them...really badly......I have tried all the cellulite creams and I'm sorry to say that they only temporarily smooth out SOME of the dimples......the only thing that has helped me int he past is losing weight in that area as well as working out ...even with that I had the cellulite and saddle bags but not as badly as now....

Default Love wearing dresses but...

Hey all! I want to know what you ladies are doing exercise wise for inner thighs and legs. I love that I'm loosing weight unfort not in my thighs I think I'm gaining muscle in my legs/thighs but I'M SICK OF MY INNEAR THIGHS and the EXCESS FAT...and the rubbing of my innear thighs when I wear dresses or skirts. I don't like having the red bumps. I have been walking my *** off 4 nights a week for the past month (powerwalking for 90 mins. ) I'm a size 18/16. I am currently wearing a dress for the first time in a while that I bought a couple days ago from Old Navy and its a size L =) but remembered why I don't wear dresses that often because of the irritation of my legs rubbing together

I have 18 days until I'll be on a beach and in a BATHING SUIT in California.....I am dreading the thought due to my high thigh area has dimples and I have "cottage cheese" looking apperarance on the back of my legs... totally NOT ATTRACTIVE and I'm seeing my bestie who I haven't seen in 1 YEAR! So I def want to look good.

Does anyone use BLISS fatgirlslim cream (A lean, mean circulation stimulating, slimming cream for the body)? I bought it and also the one for while sleeping and I haven't really noticed a difference..been using it for a week now....do any of you use it?

Also, I used for the first time last night smooth move herbal laxative that some of you recommended and NOTHING happened still bloated and constipated : (

Any advice would be great! Sorry for the long post.