OT: There comes a time when....
    Diamond Phenster

Enjoy your date, you deserve it!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

2. Advertising
    advertising

I love you girls... Thank you so much for even listening to me vent. And then giving such kind words. I was talking to my mom last night and she said the same things... except she said, you have always been a better person than the people you have been hanging out with.. Im surprised it is taken this long for you to throw your hands in the air and call the game. That made me feel nice, I love my mommy LOL

And guess what... that crazy ad I put on craigslist... out of 40 crazy responses, there was 1 guy that is actually sparking an interest..

We are still just emailing, but have sent pictures and everything and we are going to meet up for coffee on tuesday. IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE lol I promise to be careful... but I have friends who know him and they all say he is great!!! So, things are looking up, I suppose!

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Phen Newbie

But, because one of my friends boyfriends has been texting me, and wanting to get me into bed for a week and she busted him and I told her the truth... I should confront him in front of a bunch of people that have NO idea what is even going on? <---------- Sounds like it's easier for them to be in denial and lash out at you instead of the sleazy guy. It does sound like it' s time to move on. You know what they say - With friends like these...

Diamond Phenster

Man ole Man ... these ladies really sumed up what was going to fly off my finger tips.

And SHeesh .... very well said.

So I'll add this it's not the easiest of roads but the high road always get's me where I want to be.

Good luck to you with the life changes ... also, change your cell phone #.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Prncssmn7

That happened to me a few years ago. A bit differently, but the same ending. Everything happens for a reason. You should have been out of that situation and you weren't doing it fast enough. Growing pains (no matter what age) are a b*tch, but you can't get better without them. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
    Last edited by Prncssmn7; July 17th, 2008 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundee333 View Post
    Now, if Im not mistaken... isnt it being an ADULT to walk away from stupid s h i t that doesnt need to happen? Am I living in the right reality? Because if it has to do with my kids, I am right there, willing and able to do WHATEVER I have to do. But, because one of my friends boyfriends has been texting me, and wanting to get me into bed for a week and she busted him and I told her the truth... I should confront him in front of a bunch of people that have NO idea what is even going on?
    No doubt-that's not the answer.You are doing the right thing!

Silver Phenster

It's a shame that maturity does not always come with age. It sounds like you have out grown your friends, which happens to everyone at some point. Heck, it has happened to me twice and I haven't even hit 30 yet. It's kinda sad at first but then you realize that this experience is pushing you towards a better one. I can honestly say that I do not miss the people I once knew because my life is so much fuller without them. It's time to smile and move forward.

Apparently you and I think the same... my best friend, who I live with and all my other 'friends' think something else. I have no idea.

Its the STUPIDEST s h i t!!! I just have no energy to deal with it anymore, but I am so hurt that my 'best friend' would conform to attitudes against me just because thats what all the kids were doing. She is 31. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

life is to short !!! As long as you told your friend the truth what else is there to say

Thumbs down OT: There comes a time when....

you realize that people in your life are holding you down and away from things you want or even being the person you want to be!

And for me... that time is now. I'm going to keep my mouth shut and go on living like I have been and find a new job, a new apartment and walk away from my friends. All of them.

Some drama started last night, I left, then I get texts for hours talking a bunch of s h i t. About why I am to coward to call someone out to their face. If my best friends are saying I never confront anyone face to face it must be true.

Now, if Im not mistaken... isnt it being an ADULT to walk away from stupid s h i t that doesnt need to happen? Am I living in the right reality? Because if it has to do with my kids, I am right there, willing and able to do WHATEVER I have to do. But, because one of my friends boyfriends has been texting me, and wanting to get me into bed for a week and she busted him and I told her the truth... I should confront him in front of a bunch of people that have NO idea what is even going on?

See, in my other thread I talked about everyones age... this is an age thing AGAIN.

I cant win for losing. I dont trust anyone. I am completely numb..

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150