on t.v. RIGHT NOW!
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post
    Hey, I bought a pair!
    I had a friend that loved hers!!! So when she came down for a visit, brought her's with and let me ware them for the weekend. I LOVED IT!!! They were VERY comfy!!! As for being 'fit'... i don't know. I know that they have helped me strengthend my right ankle. I've always 'favored' it since I had a volley ball injury in highschool... so.. i can feel that getting stronger. But that's it!
    Needless to say.... i like them because they are very comfy!!!!!! I got the brown pair... i thought those weren't as 'stand-out-ish' as the other colors/pairs....
    =D
    oh btw~ I did feel my butt muscles & leg muscles working when I first got them...
    I bought a pair too! The all black ones. Not the cutest but good for running errands around town. I think they do kinda work! My calfs instantly felt tighter (while walking only). They offer great support too as opposed to traditional flip flops. I wore them all around Disneyland and my feet didnt hurt like they would have in flat footed flip flops. I say if you have the extra $ there sooo worth trying! My frined and mom love theres too. If nothing else for the way your feet feel in them!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hey, I bought a pair!
    I had a friend that loved hers!!! So when she came down for a visit, brought her's with and let me ware them for the weekend. I LOVED IT!!! They were VERY comfy!!! As for being 'fit'... i don't know. I know that they have helped me strengthend my right ankle. I've always 'favored' it since I had a volley ball injury in highschool... so.. i can feel that getting stronger. But that's it!
    Needless to say.... i like them because they are very comfy!!!!!! I got the brown pair... i thought those weren't as 'stand-out-ish' as the other colors/pairs....
    =D
    oh btw~ I did feel my butt muscles & leg muscles working when I first got them...
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    That was exactly what happened, lol. They had people that loved them because they were so comfy, but said it didn't make their legs get fit or anything. The 20/20 guy said they were comfy, but they were making his feet turn inward more, which isn't good for stability.
    oh wow im glad i didnt get any..well they looked fugly to me lol but i was considering them since they said they'd offer more support. i wonder if anyone here on the board bought a pair?
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by LoSingWeightin08 View Post
    i missed the segment! were they tryna show if the product was legit or not? b/c i loved the time when they did a study on those kinoki foot patches & busted them as fakes lol
    That was exactly what happened, lol. They had people that loved them because they were so comfy, but said it didn't make their legs get fit or anything. The 20/20 guy said they were comfy, but they were making his feet turn inward more, which isn't good for stability.

Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

LOL. I watched it. I work with someone who wears them. She doesn't really need a get fit quick gimmick but she is on her feet all day so I know she likes them for the support.

p.s. as far as the foot pads gimmick. I never tried that kind, and I am sure they do not live up to exactly what they say. if anybody has ever used them (its just a little packet of herbs covered in guaze with a foil backing. Its supposed to look like gunk that gets drawn out of your feet, but if you pour water over the pads you see the same effect on the herbs.)With that said, I have used some a long time ago that a Massage Therapist gave me. I have plantar fasciitis and the pads actually did make my feet feel amazingly better. The massage therapist that gave them to me puts them on her neck or shoulder blades.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

Photos
    View albums

Dang! I missed it! I would have loved to have seen that! Didn't Scat post something about them once before??
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    Well I am glad I never really considered buying them! I saw this segment and thought it was amusing how adamant the inventor lady was.
    i missed the segment! were they tryna show if the product was legit or not? b/c i loved the time when they did a study on those kinoki foot patches & busted them as fakes lol
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Well I am glad I never really considered buying them! I saw this segment and thought it was amusing how adamant the inventor lady was.

Photos
    View albums

Don't waste your money. Not worth it.
    SW: 156
    154 - 7/16/08
    GW: 125

Photos
    View albums

Thanks. I just put the show on.
    SW: 156
    154 - 7/16/08
    GW: 125

Photos
    View albums

Default on t.v. RIGHT NOW!

if you see this and you're near your t.v. ....20/20 is on ABC and they're getting ready to talk about those flip flops that are supposed to make you tone your legs with every step you take or whatever it is they do! i know i've seen some people talk about them here before....hurry and watch!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)