Hey Everyone!! =)

Welcome!! Keep you the good work. This journey of weight loss can really make you crazy but we all have to stay focused. I know sometime I want to give up but everyone here is so encouraging.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Welcome and Good luck!!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

hi and welcome... glad your takin tha first steps... get ya a good workout routine and dont b afraid to mix it up a a bit! do a good job w/ ur food and b sure to learn where yave been going wrong w/ it! thats tha hardest part!!!

its gonna b awsum look forward to seeing ya do well and again welcome

happy losing haha !
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

welcome! my advice would be establish a good eating plan . Many on the board are low carbing or doing Weight Watchers. Exercise is very important as well. I think 3 times a week is good. And drink lots & lots of water!!! I know at first its hard b/c u might be used to drinking other stuff such as coffee,soda or juice. But water is most definitely the thing that will help u stay on track. Another thing I think is important is that u should eat a couple of snacks throughout the day in order to keep ur metabolism level. Stuff like nuts, cheese, and yogurt are good snacks to have. Hope I helped some..congrats on ur weight loss so far & lots of luck to u
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Bronze Phenster

Default Hey Everyone!! =)

Hey everyone. = ) I'm new to the Forum and Phen. I just started a little over 2weeks ago. Just now barely getting over some crazy side effects that often left me questioning weather I should quit or not.. but the Weight loss is nice and I just cant let that go yet Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone who has been oh phen for more time than me, if you can share some tips on what has helped losing more of the weight.. I fell like now after my 2wk check-in Im stalled and not sure if I'll continue to lose as much as I did at first. Although I refuse to weight myself at home because if I see that I truely havent lost anything or Im stalled, I'll get mad then probably say screw it and eat something junky :P and I DO NOT want that. So it might also just be a "feeling" I have and not really happening. Who knows. But I would love some tips =) Its very inspiring to see everyone else who has lost so much weight. Im hoping soon I can be excited when I buy new clothes =)
    {url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjnhaWO/]

[/url]

Me now...