I'm here to HOLLA at my HOOCHIES!!

Hey Lady...missed u! You look GREAT in that dress!

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

2. Advertising
    advertising

woohoo glad to hear from ya!! thats awsum bout the jeans i had a similar experience tha other day its a wonderful feelin! thats great that 13s we baggy on you...

LIBBY OMGOSH girl u always amaze me you look stunnin!
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

Quote Originally Posted by thin4good View Post
    WB Crafty! It's always the ones that don't seem to want us that we want.

Here's a toast my girlfriends and I would toast to in college!

Here's to the men that we love
    Here's to the men that love us.
    But the ones that we love
    aren't the ones that love us...
    So F@ck them all!
    and here's to us!
    Hahahaha My best friend and I always did:

Here's to you
    Straight from me
    Hope we never disagree
    And if we do
    F*CK YOU
    And here's to me.

LMFAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by craftymomma View Post
    Actually...the one the tries to pretend he can live without me is the one that I want! haha I dont' tell him though..
    WB Crafty! It's always the ones that don't seem to want us that we want.

Here's a toast my girlfriends and I would toast to in college!

Here's to the men that we love
    Here's to the men that love us.
    But the ones that we love
    aren't the ones that love us...
    So F@ck them all!
    and here's to us!
    Last edited by thin4good; July 11th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Quote Originally Posted by craftymomma View Post
    Goth will be excited to know that my situation with men is changing. I got one that thinks his arse is getting a key to my apartment but he is sadly mistaken...got another that tries to pretend he can live without me but we both know he'll never let me go...then we have another that is trying to get in there, promising dates and such when he gets back from out of town...we will see bout that...then I got the baby's daddy trying to get in good again (ain't happening) not to mention all the ones that tried to get with me at this party the other night. Yeah, I have a little game now everyone! haha
    YEAH!!!! Date like a man so you don't get played like a b*tch.... So glad you're having a great time with your cute little self!! Keep them all panting for more....it's more fun that way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    Aimee, no wonder you haven't been on the forum in so long. Like Scat said, you have so many booty calls there isn't enough time in the day for us anymore! LOL! Seriously, you look amazing! I am so glad to know that you are doing well. We miss you like crazy here! You need to make sure you stop by and keep us updated on your sexcapades. I love hearing your stories!

As for the "baby's daddy", you know just as well as I do, if it didn't work the first time, it isn't going to work now. I tried to reconcile with my ex several times before I remarried and I learned that he NEVER changed. You are smart, you know what I mean. So, do you have a preference over these men?? Is there one that just really "melts your butter!" MISS YOU!
    Actually...the one the tries to pretend he can live without me is the one that I want! haha I dont' tell him though...just make him come over when I need a backrub! He can be a jerk but most of the time he is really sweet and gentle with me, his touch lets me know he needs me I didn't have my phone on me today and he called and texted me...thought I was ignoring him so he sent a text that said, "Oh, so f*** me then? You dont' even have time to tell me how you are feeling or ANYTHING!" Umm...I told you I was cramping and bleeding on Wednesday dude...what more do you want me to say? I think what it was is he KNOWS I have other "callers" (cuz I made SURE he knew) and he knows I want a man to be there more than twice a week and I want to be taken out so he's afraid they'll move in and move him OUT. What I will never tell him is that the sex is too good for any of them to replace him

Nobody tell him, you'll muck up my game if you do! hahahahahaha

hi crafty. i was wondering about you...we missed you here. glad your back

Hi Crafty...so glad you're back! :miss_u: You look great!
    SW -- 206 --10/8/07 (weight loss center)

CW-- 182 --03/29/09 (back to taking Phen @ weight loss center)

183.4-- 09/16/09 (off Phen for now- no prescription until Dec)

Aimee, no wonder you haven't been on the forum in so long. Like Scat said, you have so many booty calls there isn't enough time in the day for us anymore! LOL! Seriously, you look amazing! I am so glad to know that you are doing well. We miss you like crazy here! You need to make sure you stop by and keep us updated on your sexcapades. I love hearing your stories!

As for the "baby's daddy", you know just as well as I do, if it didn't work the first time, it isn't going to work now. I tried to reconcile with my ex several times before I remarried and I learned that he NEVER changed. You are smart, you know what I mean. So, do you have a preference over these men?? Is there one that just really "melts your butter!" MISS YOU!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Diamond Phenster

Glad you are back!

This is what people hear when outside my dressing room

"Dang it ... I should have had a salad"
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Hey there, your lookin GOOD!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

CRAFTY IM GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!! I MISSED YOU :miss_u:! YOU ARE LOOKING FAB IN YOUR PIC!

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

You are looking so good girl! I miss hearing your stories. Keep those men on a very long leash & that way you can control the "if" & "when" we get together. Looking so hot has got be a huge self esteem booster.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Well girlfriend, I just registered w/the forum couple weeks ago, but you seem very funny. I love your new attitude. That is how I felt few years ago when I first took PhenD and went from 172-146. I loved going in Xpress and actually fitting into their jeans. I am sorry but their jeans aint shaped for people with too much butt and thighs. U keep being fabulous, have fun with the guys, and as Jada Pinkett said in "Low Down Dirty Shame" "Work em girl!:blabla:

hey girl, i was wondering what happened to you! I love your Levi's story..I haven't made noises in teh dressing room but I have been heard to say:

"Hell NO!!" (when something looks like total crap)
    HOLY CRAP! (when i see myself in undies in the mirror under fluorescent lighting..ugh)
    "Yeah Baby" (rare occasion that I look good in something and its a small size than I'm used to)..

Anyhow, you got so many gentleman callers no wonder you don't have time to log on here...shoot.....

glad to see you back and I am very impressed with how you are doing....maybe it IS time to stop phen.......

Default I'm here to HOLLA at my HOOCHIES!!

Hey you guys!!!! I've missed you all so much!!!!! TOM is here right now so I am a BIOTCH and I'm retaining water like you wouldn't believe! I think my thyroid may be acting up again so I have to go back to the dr. soon and get him to check my levels.

I did go into a store last week and try on some Levi's TOO SUPER LOW jeans. I used to wear them back in my prepreggo days, they always looked so nice on me and I was curious. I got a 13 and it was a little baggy!!! 11 is what I wore back then so I'm not far off from that! Ppl standing outside the dressing rooms prolly thought I was sexin myself cuz when I looked in the mirror I was like, "OOOOOHHH....ooooohhhh....ahhhhhh" cuz I looked D A M N good in those jeans! Yes I was saying that out loud, I couldn't help it!

Wal-Mart here switched generic brands of Phen and now I have the little blue pills with the dark blue specs....I don't think they do anything but keep me awake because I have trained myself not to eat like I used to...I am going to ask the dr. if he thinks it's time to get off them now (maybe tomorrow)

Goth will be excited to know that my situation with men is changing. I got one that thinks his arse is getting a key to my apartment but he is sadly mistaken...got another that tries to pretend he can live without me but we both know he'll never let me go...then we have another that is trying to get in there, promising dates and such when he gets back from out of town...we will see bout that...then I got the baby's daddy trying to get in good again (ain't happening) not to mention all the ones that tried to get with me at this party the other night. Yeah, I have a little game now everyone! haha

So, update me on the goings on around here, how are you all doing? Anybody pregnant?(had to ask, I had me a little scare this month) Anybody raped a poor unsuspecting man?