Up to 251! I'm devestated!

(((((((((((((((((((Kathie)))))))))))))))))))))))) I love you sister!! You will get past this. I know it will be hard. We will alllll be here for you to support you. You have to think of it this way....you gained the weight because of something that was NOT in your control. You did not do this to yourself...you did not fall off the wagon and binge for 3 weeks and gain 15 pounds or whatever. I promise you, you will make it! Even if I have to come out there and get you back on track! We'll do it together!!

And you better talk to me later because I miss your crazy a s s! Love you muchly!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Rinn_3 View Post
    You have to shake it off. And 236-251 is only 15 lbs. That is not close to 30 lbs. You will do it. Looking at you, WOW! You have done amazingly well. I hope I can do half as good as you have. It is so easy to let the scale get you down, but don't sweat it. It will be gone in no time.
    I was going to say the same thing... It's only 15 lbs. You are probably getting yourself more down than you should just by doubling that number in your head. Get through this week and work to get yourself motivated for next week. I know you can lose the 15 lbs in no time. You are amazing and the results you've had are astonishing. You just need to realize that the steroids caused some weight to come back and it wasn't you. You are done with the steroids now so continue your efforts and the weight will disappear. We're here when you need us... hmm, that from a commercial isn't it? Anyway, you have our support and don't forget it!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

You have to shake it off. And 236-251 is only 15 lbs. That is not close to 30 lbs. You will do it. Looking at you, WOW! You have done amazingly well. I hope I can do half as good as you have. It is so easy to let the scale get you down, but don't sweat it. It will be gone in no time.
    "Believe you can, and you're halfway there."

Just remember....it's not you....it's the steroids! It will go down!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Misty, you didn't fall off & gain the weight, it was the medication. You are getting your body back to the point where you aren't in gut wrenching pain. Its hard to concentrate on anything when you are in pain so I don't know how you went as long as you did. You have done an amazing job losing the weight & you will do it once again. Chin up girl, we want our happy, spreading the good cheer Misty back. You will be back & once again a force to be reckon with. Read the replies carefully, & realize what an inspiration you are for so many of us.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Try to use this as a reminder of WHY you wanted to lose weight in the first place. Yes, it stinks that this has happened and part of the "old you" has returned. How does your body feel at this weight compared to before your health problems and the steroids? Remember how great you were feeling? Do you want that back again or do you want to keep this extra weight?
    You can do this, one decision at a time. Before you know it, your girls will up high and proud, popping out way beyond your stomach, just like your friends' girls are in your siggy picture. Have yourself a good pout, consider what you want long-term for your health and looks, and pull up those soon-to-be too big pants and get back on it.
    You had a health issue that caused you to concentrate your energy elsewhere for a bit. Now that you know how to compensate for it and your body is back on track, don't let it down. It's been waiting-just like you- to get back at it. Now, go get a bikini wax so you can get in the pool and start anew. Welcome the phen side effects back with glee, try to be a little thatnkful that you now have that much longer before you'll have to break from it again. What's done is done. No going back, only forward.
    (((HUGS))))

Kathie, let me tell you something. I have many people on here that educate, encourage, and inspire me. But YOU girlfriend are my personal favorite. You are always the first one to offer a word of praise and encouragement to others. You make us all laugh when we need it (sometimes even when we dont lol) so please think what you would tell one of us if it were anyone else in your shoes but you.

You know the setback is due to your meds. Nothing you did. When you get off of the meds the weight will drop back off quick. Chin up, you have done wonderful. You look amazing. No getting down in the dumps!!!
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

I am with the others on this one. Don't be down on yourself because you were on medications that caused the weight gain. It's not like you sd oh what the hey I am going to eat whatever and do what I want. This break from phen will probably jump start your body when you start back, and you will be back on your way. You can do it sweetie because you did it before.

Diamond Phenster

Your body is going to go right back to losing ...
    You exercise and you eat right and hell o you exercise some more, when you get those drugs out of your system ... the weight has no choice but to come right off your body.

This is part of your journey ... losing weight is hard, devistatingly hard ... and this is a like a big ole Sequoia tree blocking your path .. you just have to go around it and get back on your path.

For what it's worth - I would have not handled this set back, I would have said "oh what the hell" but not you, you are made of the good stuff, sticking to your eating plan and exercising what you can do ... when the drugs were fighting you ...
    Not everyone is like you .... simply .. just keep being you.

Misty!
    I know how you feel. Girl, you can do this. Everyone here loves you and will be here every step of the way. This is beyond your control. I have never take steroids before; however I know that you do gain weight. Keep the faith and here's a GGRRRRR bear hug for you......
    SW 290 (January 11, 2007)
    SW 258 (June 23, 2008)
    CW 251 (June 28, 2008)
    CW 250 (July 2, 2008)
    CW 249 (July 10, 2008)
    CW 248 (July 11, 2008)
    1st mini Goal: 248 lbs. (July 15, 2008) GOAL ACHIEVED: YES!!!

CW 246 (July 18, 2008)
    2nd mini Goal: 238 lbs. (July 31, 2008)
    CkinChng'

2nd Mini Goal

Short Term Goal

On the road to goal there are many set backs.....I knew a woman that lost over 100 lbs (no phen, just diet and exercise) and she told me that on the journey to goal she had to start over many time. Life throws monkey crap at us...like the thing with my dad (I am back to square one fitness wise) and you having to take the steroids....But you know what girl? You stopped the steroids and now you can pick yourself up again . I know it ****s, but you can work at getting that weight off and MORE>...

You have accomplished so much..don't obsess over this setback.....look at what you have accomplished and just jump right back on the wagon girl.....

love ya!

Yes, You'll see that as soon as you get back on phen it will start to come off, plus you will feel awesome!! This is just a minor set back...you willl do it!!! Don't get discouraged!!!
    Diane

SW (April, 08)----200 lbs

May,08--186 lbs (-14)
    June,08--179 (-7)(break from phen)
    July,08--184 (+5) AHHHHHHHH (back on phen)
    November, 08--183(still fooling with the same 5 pounds!)
    GW--155-165

((((((((HUGS))))))) KATHIE! This was completely out of your control. YOU did not gain the weight! The medicine put it on you. It is not YOUR fault. You have got to remember that! I am sure that as soon as you start the Phen you will jump start your system and the weight will start melting off. You are on of my main motivators! Please don't get discouraged. You look wonderful and you CAN DO THIS!!!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

I am so sorry that this happened to you. The most encouraging thing about the whole ordeal, is that the worst part is over. You have come such a long way. I have been where you are many times over in the past year so when I say I no how you feel, I honestly do. Only in your case your weight gain was caused by circumstances beyond your control.

You can turn this thing around! We are all here for you.

{{{{Kathie}}}}}
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

I know how you feel. I went up 30 lbs due to steroid injections. I hate to tell you this but it won't come right off, or at least it didn't for me. But just be patient it will come off. On the flip side, if it weren't for the steroids, I probably wouldn't be able to function to this day. The steroids were a godsend at the time, but now....well.....it's a fight getting it off.

We can do it!

Chin up baby girl ! DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT be down on yourself, this was something beyond your control !
    STEROIDS S U C K !!! As I said before I can totally relate, I was on them for 5 days and gained 12 lbs, lucky for me - I get to do this TWICE a year ! sigh........ You are such a beautiful woman, and have come so far ! Just think of this as a little set back, give yourself time to heal. The weightloss will happen, you will succeed and be humping monitors again before ya know it !!

Misty!

It would be so much different if you ate your way back to gaining weight. This was purely medical related and do not be down on yourself b\c this is only temporary!!!!!!!! Before long you will be back down and it will take us all forever to catch back up with you!!!!!!LOL Dont give up!!! and stay strong!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Hi Misty,

You were doing good. Maybe changing medications has not helped you to continue loosing... Don't desperate. Maybe you can review your diet and try something different. I'm sure it will be better next weeks

Come on, you can do it!
    Susanne.

Hang in there. I know how discouraging it can be. I gained 25 lbs in less than 3 months earlier this year b/c of some medication I was taking. Now I'm off the medication and focusing on my goal. I weigh in every 2 weeks at my dr and during the second 2 week period I only lost .5 lbs. I was discouraged but this website has really helped. Stay plugged in with those of us who are dealing with the same situation. There are always ups and downs with losing weight...as we all know.

Thumbs down Up to 251! I'm devestated!

Guys I'm needing some real encouragement here. I haven't cheated or gone off my 1200 calories and I'm up to 251 from 236 three weeks ago. My weigh in for this month was scheduled for July 17th but since I haven't taken phen in the past 3 weeks what's the use of going in there and making a complete fool out of myself? I think I am going to give myself this wekk with the percocets and flexaril and since I'm finally finished with steroids I'm gonna start phen Monday.

Someone say something that is going to make me feel better about myself and not sit here hating myself for gaining almost 30 lbs in 3 weeks!

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18