What was I thinking??!?!?!?!
    Photos
    View albums

Wow! You are one brave person! I have heard how fun Craig's List can be. I have never checked it out before. Now you have me really interested!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

OOOOOh, I want in on that.......tattoos are expensive....that's why I know someone who owns four or five tattoo shops and is living like a millionaire.......

I want to get one I just don't know what I want or where I want to get it.....but I don't want the usual and I don't want to pick something out of a book, I want to sort of help design it.......I know someone that flew across the country to some artist and had it drawn , then she took it home to the tatoo artist...it is cherry blossoms going from her neck down her arm in a really bright pink color..it is pretty but lets not get crazy, not something I would drive across the country for....

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to go in a shop and say "Give me the number four"......

Photos
    View albums

LOL

I would totally be a shop brat, HOWEVER I know most the artists here in the city. Salt Lake is NOT a big city at all... people of the same.... degree of 'weirdness' run together LMFAO.

Im going to go find me something hot... and when I do... you girls are going to get HOOOOKED up with whatever it is that they do... cause it BETTER be FABULOUS!!!!

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'm down for a free tattoo...er a tattoo artist
    I've got arms and legs on my body...

www.myspace.com/notjustanykatie

Photos
    View albums

Hahaha, that was too funny.

On a serious note though...Girl, go start shopping the tattoo parlors. I'd be willing to bet you could find some hot, single tattooed men closer to your age. And hey, if one happens to be a tattoo artist, all the better! And then when it all works out, I can come to Utah and you can hook me up with some free tattoos for suggesting this lmao.
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Photos
    View albums

Yeah, Im a little crazy.. but I make myself laugh. God, I would FREAK if any of those guys figured out a way to find me LOL

My ex, I think we are both going nuts without the other one. We talk about every other day, still say I love you, blah blah blah. Its very unhealthy ha ha ha

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Photos
    View albums

OK, you are official crazy, but in a good way. Thanks for the laugh & I hope none of those guys pop up on your door step. I looked at your avatar yesterday & didn't even realize you had tattos. You sound like a lot of fun so I hope your ex is going insane missing you.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

LMFAO

I was on my little phen vacation while he was around, but the way you guys talk about him... he is probably satans brother, or at least cousin.

I think all the artists would run in the back room if they saw a 600 pound man coming in to get some work done. LOL I wouldnt do it.... my hands mean a lot to me!

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Photos
    View albums

I think that guy you were talking to was Rick....at over 600 lbs thats alot of canvas to work with..he could give the tattoo artist carpal tunnel.

Photos
    View albums

Ha ha Yes, moms.

I dont think I would actually meet someone off of the internet, simply because.... thats just still weird to me( and that takes a lot lol) But, IF I do, I will be careful..

And as far as the sex goes, if you get someone as tattooed as I am, then the tattoos jush mesh together and the color just seems to bleed together and its like your stuck... almost one person.... im describing my ex again... I need to be slapped!!! lol

Yeah, my hair is my extentions I put in... I freaking LOVE them!! Its like I look like a totally different person, and I LOVE that!!!

You girls are hysterical. I knew someone would get enjoyment out of my stupidness. LOL

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Photos
    View albums

Yes, I did get a good chuckle out of that but please be careful.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post

If you are having sex with a man that has as many or more tats than you ... how do you keep up with all the body parts, moving here there and everywhere? Hmmmmm
    LOL
    I am laughing so hard at this..lol

BTW-Sundee, I love your hair in the avatar, those are your extensions right? I want to have one of my tattoos covered/changed, I think sometime this fall....
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Yes Amusing and I hope that defused you ... :::::::::::::::: still nervously hiding under my desk, barely able to reach the keyboard to post to you ... ::::::::::

If you are having sex with a man that has as many or more tats than you ... how do you keep up with all the body parts, moving here there and everywhere? Hmmmmm

BTW ... thanks for the education .. I had no clue there were different classes of tattoos.

but I really just want to address Susanne's post.

"Be Careful?" really ???? are you serious???? look at the woman ... who'd take her on? who could? for the love of god and all things good... that warning should go to the men that replied to her.

LOL

Photos
    View albums

It sounds funny but be careful if you date somebody that you've just meet in Internet...

Photos
    View albums

Talking What was I thinking??!?!?!?!

You have to promise NOT to laugh... (Im laughing as I type this)

In my RAGE today (some of you were witness, possible victims) I decided it would be 'FUN' to place an ad on Craigs List to see if I could find any HOT, TATTOOED(and I specifically said, I want a hot, tattooed man NOT prison tatts or stupid tribal... I want a man that has MORE than me and they are worth MONEY... no random party tattoos!!!) , men my age.

So, this is how it went... lol

I start getting emails, first from old men, then young guys, then men wanting me to marry them so they could stay in the states. Then I get a few from men, who say they are around my age and are tattooed (im highly tattooed, so that is a requirement). I keep emailing back and forth and so on.... and this one guy talks me into sending him my picture.... I do. Im not ashamed, Im one HAWT mama, in my own head! ha ha

So, he gets it.. He loves my... instantly, kinda weird. He sends me his picture.... he is balding, looks like a thug, has 3 tattoos on his collar bone that look like gang signs, and I could have sworn it was his mug shot.

Me, being polite I say " I dont mean to be the biggest b i t c h, but Im looking for a man with more tattoos than me. You seem sweet though, good luck."
    He says, " Thanks, goodnight."
    Then 5 min later he says," All my TATT'S are below my chest!
    I say nothing
    He says<'Ill get more tattoos for you.
    I say nothing
    He says," but, your so beautiful... please let me take you out to dinner, you will like me I promise.
    I say nothing

What in GODS name was I THINKING? Thank god its amusing!!! hahahahahaha

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150