I've had a disappointing birthday today

Happy Birthday!!!

Unfortunately, since it was on the Vegas strip we did splurge, thats what ****s. LOL

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar

Well guess what. We have the same Birthday! So happy birthday to you! Tell your boyfriend that when he feels better you all can have a do-over for your birthday dinner since that one stunk. You should go to your favorite place and splurge.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

Unhappy I've had a disappointing birthday today

I don't mean to be a whiner but im a little disappointed and when I feel like this (eventhough I have been doing super good at eating emotionally) I want to eat something thats bad. Considering I didn't have a birthday cake, I might go get that lol.

I should even feel sad or disappointed because the situation was out of my hands.. but I do =(

My boyfriend (who I live with) has had two tonsil infections in the last 5 months.. he started having a sore throat last night and by this morning you could barely see his throat. I took the day off work for my bday so we went to the urgent care and he wound up getting a steriod shot and oral ** and a antibiotic shot and **. We came home and he rested while I cleaned. (still have laundry to fold and hang!) We had reservations for a tappenyaki place at 7pm and he felt so bad about "ruining" my day that we went. Eventhough he feels back to normal I know that his immune system is still fragile so we didnt go walk the strip or drink like I wanted to after dinner.

To top it all off our dinner was horrible, its one of those japanese steakhouses where they cook in front of you and do a show... well, our guy ****ed and didnt do any of that, it was overpriced for the portions and the atmosphere was bad plus our waitress came only twice. I know it was on the strip but still.. should have been better!!

Sorry this is so long, I just needed to vent because I don't want to to my boyfriend because he tried and I know its not his fault. I really dont care about bdays but I kinda got hyped for this one (23). Im having dinner/drinks with friends on Sat. so I hope that turns out better.

Thanks for listening! I guess it helped and I will just indulge in some yogurt raisins instead of sweets!