Anxiously waiting...
    Photos
    View albums

Just stay encouraged before long you will be at your goal weight!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by TracyG View Post
    I have an appt with my weight loss clinic on monday. Im hoping to get phentermine. I had gastric bypass in oct 2001 and went from 318 pounds to 199, i had a baby 3 months ago and now im back to 240 pounds. I have hypothyroidism. I am so nervous about my appt on monday, im praying he gives me the **, i already asked my pcp and he said NO! but seeing this is a weight loss clinic and i already called and asked if they prescribe diet pillsand they said yes, but so they still if u have had gastric bypass in the past. i remember i once went to see if icould get a revision and the dr told me to excersize! omg i practically starve myself and nothing happens, i tried low carb and low fat diets and nothing works. i went on weight watchers 3 times and all 3 times i gained weight because ur suppose to eat sooooooooo much. when i put myself on a diet a mental thing happens, i know im not allowed to eat certain things or too much and i become ravenous, im starvinggggggg all day and i want to eat everything. im hoping with phen it will take away my hunger and i can finally lose weight. i went to 199 for ONE DAY! lol it was a beautiful febuary day lol i rember it so clearly, the first and only day i was in the 100's! and then it was gone! anyway, is there anyone here who has had gastric bypass and still was able to get meds? im scared that he wont give me them because i have had the surgery but aftre a year or so u stop not being hungry and u want to eat again. thats why alot of people gain weight back, but with me i also had a baby. im even more scared that he will give me the meds and i will be like the only person NOT able to lose weight.
    hopefully u can get the phen from the clinic. i went to a weight loss surg. support group meeting last night & they were discussing revisions. The surgeon @ the meeting was like the mortality of the gb surg is about .1% but when u go back in and do revisions that rate triples. I definitely hear u on the WW thing. I've tried it 3 times but that point thing drove me insane! hopefully it all works out for though. good luck
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

LZ
    Photos
    View albums
    Blog Entries

Good luck Tracy. I have not had the surgery, but I sympathize with you.

It is a health issue! It is not unrealistic for you to have gained 50 lbs while pregnant. I hope you get a good Dr. that is really interested in helping you get back on track.
    ...Starting over 1/11/13 190.2

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy Anxiously waiting...

I have an appt with my weight loss clinic on monday. Im hoping to get phentermine. I had gastric bypass in oct 2001 and went from 318 pounds to 199, i had a baby 3 months ago and now im back to 240 pounds. I have hypothyroidism. I am so nervous about my appt on monday, im praying he gives me the **, i already asked my pcp and he said NO! but seeing this is a weight loss clinic and i already called and asked if they prescribe diet pillsand they said yes, but so they still if u have had gastric bypass in the past. i remember i once went to see if icould get a revision and the dr told me to excersize! omg i practically starve myself and nothing happens, i tried low carb and low fat diets and nothing works. i went on weight watchers 3 times and all 3 times i gained weight because ur suppose to eat sooooooooo much. when i put myself on a diet a mental thing happens, i know im not allowed to eat certain things or too much and i become ravenous, im starvinggggggg all day and i want to eat everything. im hoping with phen it will take away my hunger and i can finally lose weight. i went to 199 for ONE DAY! lol it was a beautiful febuary day lol i rember it so clearly, the first and only day i was in the 100's! and then it was gone! anyway, is there anyone here who has had gastric bypass and still was able to get meds? im scared that he wont give me them because i have had the surgery but aftre a year or so u stop not being hungry and u want to eat again. thats why alot of people gain weight back, but with me i also had a baby. im even more scared that he will give me the meds and i will be like the only person NOT able to lose weight.