OT - I was THREATENED today!! OMG
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Prncssmn7

That's how it starts, especially if the grandmother knew and did nothing...or was the one who did it!?!?!?!? Lock her @$$ up and see how funny she finds it then!

I am glad you are ok. I almost dated a CO and I just couldn't do it because of his job.
    Last edited by Prncssmn7; July 21st, 2008 at 10:46 PM.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

That is scary. I am glad they are doing an investigation and I hope they do teach somebody a lesson.

Photos
    View albums

Country,
    I am so glad it seems to all be working out. My brother is a CO and he tells me that he is constantly seeing ex-inmates on the streets and feel necessary to carry a firearm at all time. You and your family are in my prayers.

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

hopefully this will scare them in the right direction.
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Oh, I'm so sorry!! I called the station last week and the sheriff said they'd been out to the house and the guy who the phone is registered to is physically unable to speak and the only other people in the house are a grandma (which I spoke to that day) and kids. He said they're gonna do voice analysis on the grandma and if it isn't her, they're just going to "scare" the kids and hope they get right. This is fine with me, I don't want kids getting in trouble for pranks, but they DO need to learn a lesson. Making threats about slapping someone, no big deal, making threats about shooting someone, BIG deal. That's the last I heard... I'll remember to let ya'll know if I hear anything else, promise!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

so what is happening with this? you never gave an update and I was thinking about you!

Photos
    View albums

okay..i want to know what happened too!! I am so glad you filed a report. It is one thing to play a harmless prank..but to threaten..that is just riduculous!! They will never be taught right from wrong by not being punisihed..maybe they were just playing..but maybe they weren't. You NEVER know who you have pissed off, especially being a prison guard. Not to sound paranoid, but I read this really good book once, where three guys were in prison, adn they all traded the person they were wanting to get back at to one of the other three..so that there would be no way to link the crime back to the person wanting it done. I know it sounds stupid..but you never know...please be careful and make sure you are being extra aware of your surroundings and try not to put yourself in a postition that could be a possible bad situation.

Photos
    View albums

None yet... I'm supposed to call the Sheriff back either Monday or Tuesday to find out what they've discovered so far. I'll definately let you guys know what I find out!!

Photos
    View albums

Wow, be careful and take care of yourself. Let us know what happens!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Update girly?!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    I filed with the City boys yesterday and they said they would talk to the family. I filed with the County boys today and the Sherriff called the people right there in front of me while we were doing the report and told them that there would be an official investigation and someone from that household was going to be doing some federal time for Terroristic Threatening of a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. (which is a federal crime, so I may be seeing these people soon *devilish wink*) They Dept. taking the report said they would make an arrest within 72 hours according to the law.
    yayyy i hope justice is served in this case. be safe!!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Yay, i love when justice is served...even if these maggots are out on the street after 12 hours it would have been worth it just to see them busted.....what makes people think that they are above the law? It is like they aren't afraid of anyone or anything, have no respect or anyone....i tell you one thing , if that was one of my kids I would be putting leather to butt and in a big way.

Photos
    View albums

I filed with the City boys yesterday and they said they would talk to the family. I filed with the County boys today and the Sherriff called the people right there in front of me while we were doing the report and told them that there would be an official investigation and someone from that household was going to be doing some federal time for Terroristic Threatening of a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. (which is a federal crime, so I may be seeing these people soon *devilish wink*) They Dept. taking the report said they would make an arrest within 72 hours according to the law.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by graphicMOM View Post
    I hate any type of crime or bullying in any way. It's just freakin' ridiculous that people think it's okay to scare other people just for a thrill. They don't realize how deeply it effects them. We just had a stupid cheapo bike stolen off of our back porch, but it still made me scared to be home alone with the kids.

Stay safe and keep your head up!! You've done everything you can for the moment and you've handled everything very well. Keep us posted!!

I would be EXACTLY the same way. Sorry that happened to you. Dang it. How did you explain to your child what happened ... etc?

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by LZ View Post
    That is scary!
    Sorry you have to deal with such BS. Please be extra careful.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

I would have a couple of your officer buddies make a little visit to these people or call. Scare the **** out of them.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ginny4 View Post
    please be careful kids are crazy now a days .not like when i was a kid .i made calls and said is your fridge running they said yes and i said you better go catch it ha ha . and hoped my dad did not find out.
    I couldn't say it better myself!!!! Be careful
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Photos
    View albums

I hate any type of crime or bullying in any way. It's just freakin' ridiculous that people think it's okay to scare other people just for a thrill. They don't realize how deeply it effects them. We just had a stupid cheapo bike stolen off of our back porch, but it still made me scared to be home alone with the kids.

Stay safe and keep your head up!! You've done everything you can for the moment and you've handled everything very well. Keep us posted!!
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    You guys have the right of it. I filed a report with our Investigative dept. at work (in case it did turn out to be prison related) and then with the city police when I got off. I searched our data base and inmate visitor lists before I even left work today and found a match for the name that belonged to the number. I did not recognize the visitor or the inmate he belonged to, but I turned it in anyway. I don't have any law enforcement emblems on my vehicle either and try not to go out in public with my uniform on unless I have no choice. Which is just sad b'c I'm really proud of the work I do.

Well you SHOULD be proud of the work that you do! Bless you for making our world a little safer.....or should i say ALOT safer...how would a visitor get your name and cell phone number though? too wierd..but these motha fockers have a way...I hate hate hate crime because i've been a victim too many times......and I hate stupid crap like this.....scaring you and threatening you , why? Cause you do your job? and to call anonymously like that, PUSSIES!

LZ
    Photos
    View albums
    Blog Entries

That is scary!
    ...Starting over 1/11/13 190.2

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well that just bites.

Sorry that happened to you.

Photos
    View albums

okay i just saw u posted..so scratch the first couple of sentences in my post lol !

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

thin4good u have a point. it might be a prank call. people keep texting my phone and i do the reverse phone # search and they live in states that are NOWHERE near me! but then again, how in the world would they know u are an officer? Idk this is all very confusing! But yea it does sound like they r out of control teens. Pressing charges might just be the best thing to do in this situation. It will teach them a lesson. Be safe & i hope things work out for you.

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

i know that has got to be scary considering the work you do. it could be a coincidence, but that would be a big one if it was! i was offered a job at a prison (before i changed my major from criminal justice) but i decided against it. it paid really well. but it was an hour there and then an hour back. but the main reason was because of my kids. my husband was so afraid i would get raped or killed working there which wasn't too crazy of a thought because i was going to be a kitchen supervisor. the thought of rapists and murders with knives just didn't appeal to me anymore. if i were you, i would report it to the police. they will pay a visit to their house and that should be scary enough to get them to realize what they did was stupid. let us know what you decide!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

You guys have the right of it. I filed a report with our Investigative dept. at work (in case it did turn out to be prison related) and then with the city police when I got off. I searched our data base and inmate visitor lists before I even left work today and found a match for the name that belonged to the number. I did not recognize the visitor or the inmate he belonged to, but I turned it in anyway. I don't have any law enforcement emblems on my vehicle either and try not to go out in public with my uniform on unless I have no choice. Which is just sad b'c I'm really proud of the work I do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast