I wish someone....

All i know is that if i was in a bar room rumble Sundee better be on my side..for real y'all.....

oh and at teh pool some had to be not a day over 13 year old snot nose did me the once over..for real..she was staring at my navel ring...i was like "WTF little girl..its not polite to stare at people blatantly like that"..then she looked down at her own navel ring....and she had this huge gut to boot. Being back on phen today and PMS I was ready to tell her that someone her age shouldn't have a naval piercing, and that gut doesn't do it justice either......Lolita beyotch.........I wanted to find this girl's mother and smack the **** outta her too, for not teaching her zorkola daughter any manners and letting a kid that age get a navel ring.....now normally I mind my own business...but phen rage makes me want to just smack the shet out of people
    okay thats all i'm sayin'

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster

Sundee -

I'm sitting behind my computer screen, probably just a quess but from TN to UT is probably just under 2000 miles, and just looking at your picture w/ the attitude & your tats I'm scared to even type on your post. LOL

I pity the fool that crosses your path ...

Now excuse me while I close this laptop ... LOL

Haha I would love to slap the s h i t out of any of your men, or b i t c h y women who cant watch their own kids. LOL

I still havent left the house, fearing I might hurt someone!!

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    bratty kids = electric shock!
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp
    OMG LOL!!!!!!!! My dad jokes around with me about putting a shock collar on my 3 year old daughter to keep her from running away from us when we take her outside. LMAO TOO FUNNY!!!!!
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Well, my husband just pissed me off, so will you please come down to Texas and slap the s h i t outta him for me..........it would probably make both of us feel better.

Diamond Phenster

I am envious of the moms that sit and chat ... when I'm having to walk here and there and watch them....

My neighbor often will hand her daughter over to me (over the fence) and just continue on w/ life ... not a care in the world.
    They ask for my boys to come over and I do that for like a minute ... they don't have a fenced in yard and I've witnessed her own lack of supervision with her own so I always just walk over myself.

As for the different color hair ... that doesn't bother me in the least ... especially if they do it over summer etc.
    My cousin's boys had all different color hair one time and I was like WTF their heads look that peanut butter that is mixed with the jelly in the jar ... he explained .. "it's summer, they passed w/ good grades, hair color is not a biggy" So I adopted that outlook.
    My hairdressers son has LONG hair and he is always having her do something fun(ky) to it over the summers.

NOW ... not sure how I'll hang true to that when it comes to my 2 little ones ... jury is out on that.

I watch my kids when i'm at the pool, but these other moms let them go hog wild and its annoying.....and i know this is gonna piss y'all off but nothing says low class more than a five year old sporting a colored mohawk and an earring. What are you going to do when he turns six? get him a tattoo? How about piercing his nipples?

Diamond Phenster

bratty kids = electric shock!
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp

well girl then you should have gone with me to the town pool today, cause there were plenty of bratty kids and *****ish moms to slap around...we woullda had a slap fest.

Diamond Phenster

Default hey now ..

Quote Originally Posted by stilltryin08 View Post
    Go to your local KOHLS, that seemed to work for Raquel..lol
    LMFAO woman!!!!

I have never struck (or been struck) another person in my life -
    you are too funny!

Go to your local KOHLS, that seemed to work for Raquel..lol
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Default I wish someone....

would piss me off today so I can just slap the s h i t out of them and make me feel better.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150