My Expierence So Far

Welcome aboard! This is a great hang out place. Wow, I wish I did have your determination to weigh in only at the doctor's office. Sorry, girlie....I admit....I am the person who weighs in every morning or every other day. For some reason, it keeps me on track and plus I can address a weight gain before it gets out of control. For example, over the holiday weekend I gained 2 pounds so I weighed in almost everyday this week because I need to lose the 2 I gained plus 2 more.....well I have lost 3 so far and need to lose 1 more before reaching my mini goal.....Yup.....you betcha' I will be hitting the scale in am....in hopes of having that 1 lb. a goner!
    SW 290 (January 11, 2007)
    SW 258 (June 23, 2008)
    CW 251 (June 28, 2008)
    CW 250 (July 2, 2008)
    CW 249 (July 10, 2008)
    CW 248 (July 11, 2008)
    1st mini Goal: 248 lbs. (July 15, 2008) GOAL ACHIEVED: YES!!!

CW 246 (July 18, 2008)
    2nd mini Goal: 238 lbs. (July 31, 2008)
    CkinChng'

2nd Mini Goal

Short Term Goal

2. Advertising
    advertising

yes this is very confusing!!! i'm like...huh?? when did my name get in all caps? but it turns out to be another person. well, welcome anyways lol !
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Way to go on 9 lbs!! There's another girl that has basically the same username as you...weird.

Hey Brandy, and Welcome! But just so you know... your name is VERY similar to another popular poster on this board. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or not, but it might get confusing for folks with you guys having such similar names!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Smile Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by LOSINWEIGHTIN08 View Post
    Hello Everyone! My name is Brandy and i am 25 and from Oklahoma. I started taking phentermine on June 27th 2008. I was scared to take it at first because i do not like taking medications period. I do not even take tylenol and my doc told me to take 1/2 the pill about 7 am and the other 1/2 around 12:30 or 1...i have done that and it is working great! I have to force myself to eat but other then that i do not have any side effects but being thirsty, wow do i kill the water. I really dont see a difference in the weight i have lost but everyone around me says omg you have lost weight. I have lost a total of 9 lbs and i have not weighed in 6 days..and i am not going to weigh again until i go to the doc. I am not going toto be one of those people who weigh everyday and when they dont lose a lb they get disscurraged. I will weigh only when i go to the doc. I have seen so many sucess stories on thep everyone updated.
    You wil find support and advise here from some wonderful people. I wish you luck on your journey! A lot of people here weigh themselves everyday and that is how they stay motivated. I am with you I started on June 9th and didn't weigh myself till June 24th. I had lost 12lbs. I am going to the doc's tomorrow so i will wait and see where I am at now!

Hey Brandie welcome to the forum. I to am from Oklahoma (Tulsa). I don't take phen but I take PhenD. You will get a lot of support here. Congrats on the 9lbs loss. Keep it up!

Bronze Phenster

Welcome and good job on the 9 lbs! I was like you, I hate taking medicines and I always have lots of side effects from them. I have been good on phen so far, but I started off on a super low dose. Doc perscribed 1 37.5 mg pill per day and I cut it in quarters for the first 2 weeks! I still only take a half most days, but seriously need to bump it up to a whole one because I am ready to eat a horse today!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Welcome! Good luck! I have family in Oklahoma (Grand Lake)
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Default My Expierence So Far

Hello Everyone! My name is Brandy and i am 25 and from Oklahoma. I started taking phentermine on June 27th 2008. I was scared to take it at first because i do not like taking medications period. I do not even take tylenol and my doc told me to take 1/2 the pill about 7 am and the other 1/2 around 12:30 or 1...i have done that and it is working great! I have to force myself to eat but other then that i do not have any side effects but being thirsty, wow do i kill the water. I really dont see a difference in the weight i have lost but everyone around me says omg you have lost weight. I have lost a total of 9 lbs and i have not weighed in 6 days..and i am not going to weigh again until i go to the doc. I am not going toto be one of those people who weigh everyday and when they dont lose a lb they get disscurraged. I will weigh only when i go to the doc. I have seen so many sucess stories on thep everyone updated.

:heart:BrAnDy:heart:

SW 6-27-2008 256lbs

2 Week Weight 7-14-2008

1 month Weight 7-27-2008