This is my rant.... hope it all makes sense.... (long)

haha, I love them actually. I have had the glue in ones and the sewn in ones and I HATED them. The ones I just got are the bead ones. The hair is some of the best hair out there and can last up to a year if treated right. I have to go in every 6-8 weeks or so to have them tightened and my real hair recolored. But I freaking LOVE these.... well worth the money I think. =)

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

2. Advertising
    advertising

so what method did you use for your extentions? Is this the first time you've had them? how long do they last? how do they look in a pony tail? Does your head feel weird kinda like your wearing a hat? LOL I think that's all my questions, I'm getting extentions for my wedding but i'm just getting the real hair ones that you can glue in and last about a week....soooo much cheaper! but i love the look and would love to have some more permanent ones done sometime but if i'm gonna spend that kinda money i want to know that i'll like it and they won't drive me crazy, or fall out at some inoportune moment like a cancer patient....

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

I need to talk to her... I just snapped at my little girl cause she wants to go outside but the baby needs to eat and I cant do two things at once. My little girl cried and I had to say I was sorry and hold her. I feel terrible.

As far as the men go, god, if I could find a man around my own age (besides my ex) that wasnt a total BORE I would be down. I might be 29, but I feel like Im 23. I like to have fun, a good time.

And thank you very much, im starting to feel better.... My daughter and I are going to go outside while the baby takes a nap and play.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

I have to say I agree with LuvLex, the younger men aren't really working out. Maybe dating someone that is opposite of what you have been dating....so many of us fall into a pattern and get into new relationships with the same poison. Also, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but seems like it is time to set boundaries. I know you don't want to hurt feelings, but you must think about yourself too!

I did not realize how expensive hair extensions are. I bet your hair looks beautiful.

*hugs* I think it is safe to say (even though I don't know you) that you at least have a whole online community of friends. I don't have any friends right now either. I just moved to a new place. I have one 'friend' here, but we are completely opposite and she is OBSSESSED with her weight. And she is a twig lol. She's obssessed with fat, so imagine how I feel around her. Anyway, I think its time to start dating some older more mature men, and sit your friend down and speak your mind. If you can do it assertively and not knock down drag out fight, you'll probably walk away with a stronger friendship.
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Love the extensions. Tell your friend that as much as you would like to you can not be responsible for her child. She needs to find a new sitter by the end of next week. (give her a little time even though she didn't ask you for it) Tell her that as selfish as it may sound, you have to focus on yourself and your own child. You don't have the energy to deal with her child getting in the way of your routine. Of your HEALTH. If you don't talk to her, she will never find a new sitter. You can't let her walk all over you. =) Just be gentle and if she is truly a friend, she will understand and do what is necessary. It may make her mad but she will get over it. How will things end if you don't talk to her??? That's right, you'll bitc.h slap her and throw her out... Smile?? anything? no nothing? ah there it is!!!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Ha ha, that is a fantastic idea. If I thought for a minute I could get away with it I would do that.. unfortunatley, he looks like he is 9 months old. He only weighs 17 pounds and can barely crawl. Ha ha, they would be like,"Were taking your membership away from you for lying!" lol

That would just MAKE MY DAY

Thanks for the smile and the compliment.. I like them too, it will take a while to get used to the length, since my hair has been short for years but I like it.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Bronze Phenster

Lie...tell the daycare she's a really small 2 year old! If they don't believe you, start crying and tell them that she has some rare condition that makes her unusually small! Not sure if it will work, but hopefully it got you to smile!

I like the extensions!

You deal with things the way I do... working out. Another way to piss me off. My gym daycare doesnt take kids under 2. My friends kid is 1. All this s h i t has really flipped my life upside down. Im so frustrated!!!

Thank you for being so sweet though.. I really appreciate it!

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Bronze Phenster

Hang in there. I too have and still am going thru a rough time. As a wise man (also known as a good friend of mine) says, it might get worse before it gets better, but it WILL get better. Take a positive and turn it into a negative any way you can. I found so much intensity and energy for my workouts after I left my husband and was an emotional wreck, it was the only thing that got me thru. Try that...take out all your aggressions at the gym...not only will you feel better, it wil help with your weight loss too. Good luck!

Angry This is my rant.... hope it all makes sense.... (long)

So okay, Im still in love with my ex. We are poison together though, so I try to stay away from him. I was dating this other guy, and he started getting all weird and verbally abusing me telling me I am to moody and trying to tell me what I needed to do. I am 29 he is 21, I told him I couldnt see him anymore and he went off like a little kid, like I new he would.. kinda hurt my feelings but Ill be ok.

I have another friend, or he was my friend... we had fooled around once and we had a really deep relationship, like we could talk about anything with each other... he is 22. He also acts like an immature j a c k a s s when he is around some of his friends. We got in a fight because I kissed one of his friends when I was drunk on the 4th. He couldnt believe I would do that... I didnt even remember I did that,. I had to see pictures to believe it. Well we went through the motions and he told me he wanted me to walk away from him because he would only hurt me and let me down. He did just that.... called me a shady w h o r e.

My best friend, who is also my roommate fired her babysitter yesterday, so now I have my 4 year old daughter and her 1 year old son. She just assumed I would watch him. I have a huge test coming up and I need to study, but I guess what I need to do isnt important.

I'm so overwhelmed.... I only have 2 friends now... my ex who I try to stay away from and my best friend who just did the whole baby thing that really p i s s e d me off.

i want to run away for a week or two and come back without hurt feelings and ready to be strong.

i am losing weight, and yesterday I went and paid 1000 dollars for hair extensions and I have bought a ton of new clothes ready for a new attitude, but with everything dropping on me like a bomb.... .I dont see how I am going to get past the hurt feelings.

Im out of tears or I would cry.... some more.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150