My first full week!!
    Bronze Phenster

if you have trouble sleeping, take melentonan. it' natural and inexpinsive and i can't spell today....lol!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Mine is generic phen and my doc said once a day around 0900 but i take it at 0600 now because i wasn't sleeping before. It is 37.5 mg.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

I am just curious because I take PhenD and I take 4 pills a day in whatever form (2 pills 2x or 1 here 2 there) I adjust it to me. On the phen are you only allowed to take it at a certain time of day? Just wondering because you said you forgot to take it and was starving by lunch. I try to take my last meds no later than 4-4:30 so I can sleep at night, but I know yours is probably timed released.

Lightbulb My first full week!!

Okay, so I made it through the first week on phen. The first couple of days were pretty rough for me just because I wasn't hungry and had to FORCE food into my mouth. It was very difficult because everything we learn tells us not to eat if we are not hungry... So after forcing for a couple of days it became easier and I occasionally would get that hunger pain in the afternoon again. It was easier to drink the necessary water too since I was always so thirsty and soda just tasted like poop. I didn't weigh myself the first few days then I hoped on the scale at day 4 and was down 5 lbs. I was thrilled of course!! Now that day 7 has come and gone I feel pretty good about the phen and what it can do for me. I have lost 7.5 lbs in the first week and feel pretty good. I am not near as tired and lazy as I was before and really actually quite motivated. I must admit that I didn't excersise like I should have this week because life just got in the way. Then yesterday, I ran face first into a brick wall... I forgot to take my phen. No sweat though, I'll take it in the morning and be okay. Until lunch rolled around... I was starving. And of course, the only thing I have to eat in the fridge at work is pepperoni. After deciding that isn't going to cut the hunger and the water was doing nothing, I melted. Taco Bell here i come. A grilled stuft burrito later and I'm miserable. Chalk it up to a mistake and move on right. Today is a new day and guess what, I forgot to take the phen AGAIN!! But, I am going to have a healthy lunch instead. Or at least healthier. Subway. Salad. I'm going to recover thanks to all the people on this board. I am going to get to my goal and I am NOT alone! I have friends here that understand and I have a mother who is extremely jealous but still motivational. Thank you all for your support here. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to do this on my own. I am only strong because you guys are constantly in my thoughts. I ate that burrito yesterday and thought, what would Roc say. What would InSearch say... They would tell me to throw it away and start again! So that is what I'm doing today. (((((((((((((Each and Every One of YOU)))))))))))))))
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)