Dont feel like phen is really working anymore
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I agree. i guess I should have clarified, I was away at my cottage and there weren't any gyms within 60 miles...i checked! I actually came home 2 days early so i could get my butt back into the gym! I did take some workout DVD's with me, but the tv up there was too old to even let me hook up my dvd player (i took that too)!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

If you take a break from phen, don't stall on the workouts too! While you're off phen, that's when you need to be taking extra initiative to do all you can to get through those days without much (if an) gain. Again, just a suggestion.

Starting Weight = 231 (3/29/08)
    Started Phen on (4/7/08)
    Current Weight = 193.6 (7/9/08)

My wonderful, supportive family

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I tried exactly that last week. Didn't take phen for several days, and didn't workout for 4 days. All that happend was I gained 2 lbs, and lost them this week when I got back to my phen and workouts so I am right back where I was before the "break". Maybe I'm just a weirdo...you still may want to give it a try sunyetta!

Photos
    View albums

Phen is a drug that your body gets used to over time. If you feel like the effects aren't the same as when you started, then stop taking it for a couple days. Once you take it again, your body will get that boost. It was recommended to me that it be taken five days on two days (consecutive) off. I don't do that on a regular basis, but when I need that boost, I leave the phen alone for a couple of days. Just a little tip! And remember, the closer you get to that goal weight, the harder it's going to get!! Good luck and keep your head high!!

Starting Weight = 231 (3/29/08)
    Started Phen on (4/7/08)
    Current Weight = 193.6 (7/9/08)

My wonderful, supportive family

Photos
    View albums

It sounds like your body is getting used to the workout schedule you have going. Try switching your workouts up by adding an additional 15-20 minutes to it. If there is room to intensify them, then do that. The same way that our body gets used to eating somany calories a day, it also gets used to a routine.

Photos
    View albums

Maybe you should stop taking the phen for a couple of days to jump start your body. Weekend would be a good time. Also maybe not workout so much. That may shock your body back into weight loss mode when you start back on phen and reg workout routing.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well I feel your pain ALL too well! I am in almost the exact same boat. I am 5'3'' and started at 170 lbs 3 months ago too. I am about 149 now and can't seem to get any lower. Been stuck there (up/down 2 lbs) for about 4 weeks now. I eat pretty good and workout 5-7 days a week for a minimum of 45 mins. It's very frustrating. Wish I could be more help. Guess I am here just to say...I feel your pain! Let me know if you find something that works.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dont feel like phen is really working anymore

Hey guys... i have been on phen and taking water pill (prescribed by my doctor) going on three months and i started out 170 lbs, also i am 5'3. Well it has been a great success.. so far i have lost 20lbs and down to 150lbs.. yay!!!!!! Well for the past few weeks, i have not really felt the effects of the phen like i use to.. it is not giving me that boost energy like it did. My quesiton is has anyone else experienced this... and if so is there anything i can do to get that effect like before? I have still been eating the same foods.. (all healthy) and drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.. and excersising for about 45 min 4 days a week and its like my weight is staying constant or going up a pound or 2 one week and then going down a pound or two the next week.. it is really discouraging because i am doing everything right and nothing has changed... i only have 10 more pounds to go for goal my doctor set for me... somebody.. anybody.. suggestions or comments please!!!

Also is it true that the more water you drink the more weight you will loose on phen?