OT: What Have I Done?

I can't anything to what has already been said! And everyone has said it well!!!!
    Food isn't going to help! I know when I turn to it... I feel worse than what I did before I turned to it! Talk about a horrible cycle.
    Just keep in mind, he's gone, yesterday's gone.... and today is new! A fresh new start!

besides, flaunting you sexy arse is FUN!!! LOL
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

2. Advertising
    advertising

I hook up with my ex all the time, the only man I have ever loved, and continue to love. Our relationship is poison, we are death when we are together.... but we love each other. So we take time and try to move on and fix ourselves.

Everytime I hook up with him, I feel how you feel now. However, I always think... "damn, I really needed that." and move on. I also gained weight after our breakup that I havent been able to keep off. Have yourself a nice little piece of cheese, take that pill and drink some water... and remember... your better than to let someone set you back.

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

I honestly do not know what else to say, except your DOING things for YOU now.....and dont ever stop.....
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Diamond Phenster

it's more than a chance ...

I'd lay a million bucks on it ... You'll be OK!

We promise.

Diamond Phenster

Or you can look at it like "What's a few hours ... in the big picture?"

Let me see you do this ... follow me... shoulders up, shoulders down ... it's called a shrug.

Honey - he is not a spec on your radar ... just a few sheets tangled up .... Toss it away, and get back to being the FAB person you are.

So what if you blew his mind with your new body .... you might do it again ... some times people are a little addicitve ...

But - YOU ARE MOVING ON ... he is just a STEPPING STONE ... on the path, to where you are going to go!
    Last edited by Raquel; July 10th, 2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: because my thought was not complete!!!!

oh, and I forgot to say....WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

Love you guys so much. I'm actually starting to feel better already. I took my new body and my dog for a walk this morning instead. There is a chance that I might be OK!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Want to know the scary thing, I hadn't seen him in 3 years! You'd think that would be enough time to distance myself. It was after we broke up that I pulled myself together and went back to school. It was after we broke up that I put myself on this weight loss path to begin with! You'd think that I would have learned my lesson. It wasn't a healthy relationship to begin with, too many of his friends involved in his decision making. So when I ended it, I knew that it was going to be bad. I went through the depression, gained like 20 lbs that I couldn't get rid of.

I always tell myself that I'm not that girl. I'm not one that needs to be with someone. But I guess we all need that connection and sometimes it gets lonely. I'm going to just have to realize that until I can deal with it all, I'm just going to have to fly solo.

scat, thanks, truly. I think I know this in my head, but the heart doesn't always listen, does it? I think it's easier when someone else tells you what you need to do than to tell yourself. Oh and beer and hot wings? I'm in!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal #3 179

Alright, so you screwed up big whoop!!! Food isn't going to fix it is it?? No and is it going to make you feel better after you binge on a tray of brownies?? NO!! So look at it this way. Now that a@@hole knows exactly what he messed up. He may or may not have seen your new body in the buff, but either way, your confidence and your shape are now forever engrained in his weak little mind. Take pride in the fact that you got the last laugh and forget he exists! Move on with your day, one carrot stick at a time. Make him a part of the reason you DO NOT turn to food. You didn't like who you were then and part of that was the way he made you feel. When you felt like that, you turned to food..... NO bad feelings. Does it make you feel any better to know that I slept with my ex hubby 4 times after I left him and filed for divorce??
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Girl, I will have gotten carpal tunnel writing down my experiences messing up and hooking up with an X...lol
    All I can say from experience is, that although you feel gross right now it will pass in about two days, so don't mess up your diet (and new transforming body) over an X. After all that is probably what had him coming back seeing your transformation. I would say go have a cocktail, but that only leads to eating also..haha! Just put it behind you and you will do fine.

All I can say is that there is a reason why he's your ex. Never go backwards only forwards. That also means don't look back on what happened. It's in the past. Look forward to getting back on track. (Hope he ate his heart out at how good you looked)
    Last edited by Yakiee05; July 10th, 2008 at 10:28 AM.
    SW: 156
    154 - 7/16/08
    GW: 125

Yes I agree with Scat, FORGET ABOUT IT, what's done is done, and now it's time to move forward! Yes we are all human and we all make mistakes and give in with our heart or our bodies, while our brain seems to be on a minivacation!!!
    There is not a woman in the world who has not done the same thing so u are not alone. But it's a NEW DAY and it's time to refocus on yourself and concentrate on the positive people in your life! Good luck honey!
    Diane

SW (April, 08)----200 lbs

May,08--186 lbs (-14)
    June,08--179 (-7)(break from phen)
    July,08--184 (+5) AHHHHHHHH (back on phen)
    November, 08--183(still fooling with the same 5 pounds!)
    GW--155-165

Not sure exactly what happened and I am not sure if I want to know, but I will tell you this...some people are like POISON and yet we are addicted to them.......it is just best to keep away, otherwise a bad relationship can drag on and on and on, and each time you succumb to the evil forces you want to shoot yourself in the head....and you have to start the healing process over...i was in this situation so I know...i can tell you that it isnt' until you are fully disconnected from this person for a while you become stronger, and you realize that how you should have cut ties LONG before you actually did.................but then the addiction is over and you woud'tn go near that sack of crap ever again because you KNOW how much it stinks....you will probably skeeve him by then.......

DO NOT TURN TO FOOD< that is how you gained weight to begin with. Iknow it is hard, I had a spat last night with my husband and binged.....it is such an automatic response to turn to food.......I wish I could just go out and smoke instead but I don't want to get cancer.......and hving a drink makes me feel worse....alcohol and I do not mix, not even ONE drink....I don[t get happy, I cry like a big sloppy WUSS.........

WE all make mistakes, that is part of being young...HELL< that is part of being human. Now forget about it and focus on today...Focus on Steph, that is an order. IT is good that you feel good about your body, but how about getting naked for someone that is worthy of seeing it.......there are plenty o' men out there.....good ones too.......

and tell me when we are going to finally meet for freaking lunch.......

later gator.

Default OT: What Have I Done?

I so need you guys to talk me down right now.

Against my better judgment, I met up with my ex last night and did something monumentally stupid. This morning, I feel wretched. OK, last night I did too, but I was able to just go to sleep. Today, I'm faced with it and I'm not sure how to get through the day without turning to food like I always do.

Mistakes are made all the time, right? I shouldn't beat myself up about it, right? It was a weak moment and too much f-ing confidence with the new body...that's what I keep trying to tell myself.

Help!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal #3 179