Vitamn B 12

Thread: Vitamn B 12

That information I do not know off hand. If you want to check out the website: http://www.w***ca.com/MedicalWeightloss.html

I think your doctor would be the best person to tell you what doses to use.
    I think you are doing a great job...9 lbs already?!?! Congrats to you!!!
    I know a lot of people that purchase the injections themselves...if you want to shoot me a PM, I can tell you more about it!

One great thing...the b12 shots will help with your energy levels and will keep you motivated and moving throughout the day..and will keep you feeling better about yourself when you're not losing as much weight!!!

I'm working on getting off weight I gained from previously unknown food allergies...talk about frustrating!!!!

Best of luck to you...please shoot me a PM or hit me up when/if you ever need anymore info!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Thanks for the info. Do you know the amount of the dose the clinic injects? I'm seriously thinking about doing this. I'm trying to gather as much info as possible to give to my doctor. I spoke to the pharmacist about ordering online because it was cheaper. He said you can do that as long as it is a reputable site and give the injections to myself while under my doctors care. I started Phen 7/1/08 and lost 9lbs so far. So all the info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I get the injections once a week...you have the option to get them twice, but with me..it's more of a hassle to try to get to the other side of town mulitple times a week. I get them from a weight loss clinic. You get an ** for Bontril, nutrition counseling and you get the injections. The b-12 is $12 and the Lipotropic is an additional $15. So, it costs me $27 a week... Insurance does not cover it, unfortunately. There are no steroids...the only thing that you have to be careful of is an allergy to sulfa.
    I think they are great shots. I was EXTREMELY skeptical at first..but I have to say...in one week, I lost 3.2 lbs...this week I didn't lose any (TOM)...but I'm wearing my clothes that I was wearing when I weighed 150lbs. Size 8s are getting loose. It definitely shrinks the mid section!

Bronze Phenster

I have a question, do you get them just once a week? Do you get them at the doctors office, or weight loss clinic? Does insurance cover it, if not how much does it cost? I have gotten b-12 shots before combined with some sort of steroid, but I am afraid to get many of those because I think the steroid might have a negative effect on my weight loss.

Default Vitamin B-12 shots

I've actually been getting Vitamin B-12/Lipotropic injections for 3 weeks and have seen amazing results. Though the weight isn't "falling" off, the inches are...especially around my midsection!!!!
    The b-12 gives you a great boost of energy...and helps to speed up your metabolism...
    I highly recommend them.

if you need anymore info, please let me know!!!

Smile Vitamn B 12

Hello- I'm new and this is my first post. I've read a lot about vitamin B 12 shots. Can anybody give me further info on this? Dosage amount, frequency, results, effects?