210lbs

Thread: 210lbs

Photos
    View albums

I'll agree to that. You are one of the biggest (not literally but you know) motivators on here that I have seen so far and there is no way that a little pit fall is gonna bring you down. RIGHT??!! Of course not. You are in the zone and there is no one gonna tackle you until you get exactly where you want to be. You ARE a super hero!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey - thanks ladies ....

I really didn't break my spirit ...it's all good. The 30 seconds I got on the scale will stay on the back of my mind forever (well you know what I mean) but I certainly keep on keeping on -
    I gained this weight INSANELY fast ... I can lose it just as fast.
    Don't you agree???

Ok ... just all say YES. LOL

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

[QUOTE=insearchofme;824773]Oh Raquel my heart truly aches for you right now. I noticed that you "zeroed" out your weights so I new that something was going on. Please do not let this get you down. I am off phen for now, and don't honestly plan to go back on anytime soon.

I know for most of us last weeks' holiday celebrations resulted in seeing the scale move up, myself included. You can turn this around. I have faith in YOU! If my belief in your capabilities is not enough to get you moving, well then I also have nothing but time on my hands and a tank full of gas. Not sure how many miles you from me, but I bet I can make it there before night falls. [/QUOTE

I zero'd out everything ... because I had not weighed & I had been eating poorly so the numbers were not close to accurate ....., I have now weighed and I will update that, thanks for the reminder - and another reason I will PM you about.

And should I expect you for dinner or breakfast?
    Dinner is grilled Turkey mignon and some veggies.
    Breakfast ... egg whites .. water and a Phen!
    If you hang out long enough, we'll car pool 2 FL since I have to go there in a bit!

Thanks for being the caring soul that you are.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Oh Raquel my heart truly aches for you right now. I noticed that you "zeroed" out your weights so I new that something was going on. Please do not let this get you down. I am off phen for now, and don't honestly plan to go back on anytime soon.

I know for most of us last weeks' holiday celebrations resulted in seeing the scale move up, myself included. You can turn this around. I have faith in YOU! If my belief in your capabilities is not enough to get you moving, well then I also have nothing but time on my hands and a tank full of gas. Not sure how many miles you from me, but I bet I can make it there before night falls.
    Well said!!!!

Raquel, you are an inspiration to me, please do not give up!!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

Oh Raquel my heart truly aches for you right now. I noticed that you "zeroed" out your weights so I new that something was going on. Please do not let this get you down. I am off phen for now, and don't honestly plan to go back on anytime soon.

I know for most of us last weeks' holiday celebrations resulted in seeing the scale move up, myself included. You can turn this around. I have faith in YOU! If my belief in your capabilities is not enough to get you moving, well then I also have nothing but time on my hands and a tank full of gas. Not sure how many miles you from me, but I bet I can make it there before night falls.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

No No No don't go there!

You can get it back off- Really- YOU CAN DO IT!!

I'm sorry this got you so down

Hang in there!

Hey don't you have a vest for that??? Motivation I mean. Maybe you could make a summer one. I know it's been awhile but I thought you were the "Vest Super Hero"

If I am wrong- Make yourself a superhero today anyway

Take care.

Tina

Photos
    View albums

How long have you been off of Phen? As soon as you start taking it again, the weight will melt off. You know you can get back to where you are! Don't get down on yourself! You are such a motivator for everyone else here. Don't forget to motivate yourself! You can easily shed that weight and then some! I have faith in you!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default 210lbs

That's what I weighed today after staying 197-199lbs for a while, and I kept thinking I have to break this platue..

Well I broke it all right . ... and my spirit ... and everything else.

Oh well ... seriously - this is such a sad freakin' statement but it's just another weight day/week/month/ years in the life of Roc.