crazy HEFFER!

Thread: crazy HEFFER!

Photos
    View albums

lol yall are soo funny.. and soo rite.. i felt sooo much better after i got on tha scale this morning and still saw 201 lol... how dumb is that! but i know i sooo eat unhealthy!

as for tha phen thing... i broke! i cant get script refilled we saving $ to go on our vacat aug 3 yay! soooo i gotta wait till 1st of month to know that we gonna have enough... soo i must make sacrafice till then! but id rather give up the pills 4 a couple of week then give up the gym

but thanks i do feel alot better 2 nite now only if TOM would leave he is KILLIN me

thanks yall for lettin me be a cry baby lol!
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

YOU WILL BE OKAY!! It happens. We all fall once in awhile. You did the right thing by coming here and spilling your guts so to speak! You can get through a little pitfall now and then. Even hot dogs and tater tots will eventually burn off your body just like everything else you have ever shoved in your mouth before! Let the discomfort you felt yesterday, motivate you today. Tell yourself that you do not like feeling that way and the food was not worth the bloated feeling that came after. Blame Aunt Flo and grab a healthy breakfast. You are gonna make it to wonderland because I know you aren't gonna let my fat but catch up to you! I'm chasin you down girlie! now get on it! ((((big hugs)))))
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Photos
    View albums

1 slip will not kill your efforts, try to get past it. Work out alittle more today and you will be fine. Keep up the great work, you are doing such a good job I am so impressed how you have been doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Take your Phen today ... get back on it.

I was just over the onderland thresehold and screwed myself over as well.

Don't worry you had ONE bad day ... and don't forget YOU WENT TO THE GYM ... it's all good!

Photos
    View albums

Definitely food guilt! It's okay! You have done such an amazing job losing weight, you deserve to eat some "guilty pleasure". You can work that off in no time! I treat myself to pizza at least twice a month. Granted, I weigh at least 1 to 2 lbs more the next 2 days after eating it, BUT it is worth it. If I didn't allow myself to eat some of the guilty foods like that, I wouldn't have stuck with this diet for 4 months. The truth is that after I eat the pizza, I feel gross, just like you did with the hot dogs. It reminds me that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!" You are OKAY!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

okay first off stop talking bout yourself like that....if someone else called you a heffer you'd beat the crap out of them..so why should you talk that way about yourself?

You feel gross because of what you ate...you ate foods that are greasy, laden with fat and made you feel bloated.....so even though you didn't eat alot calorie wise you still didn't eat healthy...your digestion is saying "Whoa Mama, what you doing? "

So, stop it and go on. I binged yesterday and had ice cream and then cookies last night cause I had a spat with somebody.....but i know today is a new day and every new day is another chance to get this motha right.

Photos
    View albums

You are going to be just fine. It is a new day and besides you really didn't eat that much. You just aren't used to eating 1 and a half hot dogs. That isn't really very much, I could probably polish off 3 or 4 before I started this wieght loss journey. You don't deserve to beat yourself up. You are doing an amazing job, as you have documented on youtube. You are an inspiration to all of us. So to quote a very old song (I think this is a quote from a song),"pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again". You have lost 52 pounds, thats 208 sticks of butter!!!!!! You deserve to be very good to yourself. If you have any doubts, look at your pictures, you look gorgeous, love the dimples, they are getting deeper as you lose more weight.

Photos
    View albums

Yeah, it's probably food guilt and what makes it worse is that it probably tasted soooo good! LOL
    It could also be another mental thing: is there something about being under 200 lbs. that scares you? I know several people who had to get over that mental hump. We all can't wait for the day when we see 199 and we swear once we see it we will never go back. None-the-less, it can still be scary. What if my life isn't as great as I always thought it would magically be? What if the pressure to stay below 200 is too much? Etc., etc., etc....
    It could be TOM, it could be the phen just got out of your system, it could be billion things. Just take a bit of time to examine it while you unbutton your pants and loaf on the couch feeling too full, miserable, and guilty.
    Good Luck!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki finn View Post
    lol... baby!!!! hugs and calm down.... its food guilt! your ok...BREATHE!!!!!
    lol... i cant the hotdogs blockin my airway! ha

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p

** down 72 lbs**

1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

Photos
    View albums

lol... baby!!!! hugs and calm down.... its food guilt! your ok...BREATHE!!!!!
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy crazy HEFFER!

i dont understand!

i havent got new script filled yet sooo no phen for 2 days... thats okay.. whatever

soooo today i have ate NOTHING! i was bizzy w/ skool, then kids, then house work, bills, dr, and gym i didnt have time to eat.. anyhow sooo i come home from gym cook supper... darling loving supporting hubby lol... wanted hotdogs and tatertots... so im like okay whatever

this crazy heffer... eats 1 and 1/2 hotdog wtcrap.. its like why did i do that? cuz i make excuses thats why... i say ": o well u didnt eat today so therefore you can have a lil more" blah blah blah now im seriously debating wether to go stick my finger down my throat cuz im sooooo sick on my tummy! but i didnt JUST eat the 1 and 1/2 hot dog i had tater tots w/ chilie too! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no! what thcrap im i thinkin! its like i havent been this close to 200lbs or under in like 5 years.. .and for me to go and gulp it down my throat like it aint nothing .. is ridiculas.....

oooo it gets better... guess who came to visit... YOUR right... good ol AUNT FLOW... isnt that lovely! sooo im thinkin

1 hotdog - 170 cals
    1 bun - 80 cals

1/2 hot dog - 85 cals
    1/2 bun - 40 cals

chilli (altogether)- 100 cals

tater tots... id say PROB 200 cals.

sooo even though im way under 1200 cals... why do i feel like a big fat heffer lol?

i wanna cry

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p

** down 72 lbs**

1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08