Back and with enthusiasum!
    Silver Phenster

I am with you all too, stress is definitely my downfall, I eat whatever I want when I am stressed! It is hard when you work full time and have kids and there really is not much time just for yourself!

2. Advertising
    advertising

welcome back! stress has always kicked me off the wagon, too. but there are a lot of people here who are dealing with very stressful situations and with the support from this board they stick to it. i'm glad your life is better now! i'm just saying....if you have stressful situations you can come here and still make it through. i'm in school, too (and a lot of other people here) and that, plus work, plus kids is enough to make anybody stuff their face! it's hard, but just come here and spend your time when you feel like sitting on the couch and eating...it's what i do! we can all be your buddies.....you'll hit your goal in no time.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Hey loves. Glad that your hopping onboard... hopefully we can do this together! So shall we make it a challenge? 3lbs a week? Weighins every friday? Sharing exercises...recipes...a nice food log, and all of us trying to get for a solid 3 pounds per week?

Im in for the challenge if you all are... and we can set up an official one.

<3 dev

This picture is me back in march when I started Phen ago....and yes its a slinky around my neck lol

This is me now... after losing about 27 pounds... when I was on vacation.

This is me at 155 pounds about two years ago....this swimsuit is my ultimate goal again!

hey of course we remember you! welcome back

I down to be buddies! My goal is 145 so we are close. I am really struggling as well to stay motivated! Welcome back!

Welcome back! I think that you have done a great job especially considering all you have been through. We are aiming for just about the same goal weight, and I like you, am hoping to lose at least 3lbs every week.

I am up for a challenge if you are.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Default Back and with enthusiasum!

Hey all, I don't know if you guys remember me but I have been gone for almost 2 months I think... and I can't tell you how much i've missed you all and all the support here. SO here is my current story.

I started Phen (Adipex 37.5) back in the end of march.... I was about 225ish after losing 40lbs... due to the fact i gained about 60 because of expired birthcontrol pils and out of wack hormones. I went down to close so 200 in the next 6ish weeks. I felt great! I joined a challange, i kept myslef motivated... and then went through some personal problems.... a death, a lawsuit, my job going bancrupt and all my paycheck bouncing. With all this on top of school, finals and general life I couldnt handle it. I needed to take care of myself emotionally first.before I could move back to the physical... I stopped my phen, I continued to try to eat better and more regularly and exercise as much as I can.

After almost 2 months my life has finally straighted my life out and am ready to hop back on track with my weight. Tommorrow is my first day back on Phen. Im excited and ready to go!

SO for Phen round 2.... my starting weight is at 195... MY goal is about 3 pounds per week, which personally I think that is a reasonable goal.

What I am looking for is jsut a little love today i guess lol, and i would love (if anyone is intersted) to hook up with a weightloss buddy! Someone (or some people) that want to check in together at least a few times a week on food, weight, exercise and progress. Just a thought, I know it would really help me out

I have an ultimate goal of 150 so I have 45 to go... hopefully within about 15 weeks!!

Get at me with responces or PM if you want to join me in my personal challange!!

Love always
    <3 Dev. :heartpump:

This picture is me back in march when I started Phen ago....and yes its a slinky around my neck lol

This is me now... after losing about 27 pounds... when I was on vacation.

This is me at 155 pounds about two years ago....this swimsuit is my ultimate goal again!